Chapter: 7

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 7


"Oh my god" Krystal mouth became an 'O' shape after she saw the strawberries farm.

Krystal suddenly smile brightly as she's looking at the farm then she walk inside a place that look like a house
"Woah!" Krystal said as she saw what inside.

Chanyeol who is standing behind Krystal also looking at it and smile.
"It's nice,isn't it?" Chanyeol said to Krystal as he's looking around.
"Hmm!" Krystal smile and nod at Chanyeol.
"Do you want some?" Chanyeol talked to Krystal.
"I can eat it?" Krystal asked Chanyeol.
"Yeah, but only two or three. If you want to eat more you need to buy it" then Chanyeol reach his hand to pick one strawberry and give it to Krystal.
"Wah,this is so red" Krystal took it. "Thank" Krystal put it in . 
"Yummy?" Chanyeol look at Krystal and wait for her to response.
"Wah! It's so sweet and sour at the same time. It's so good" Krystal said and grin at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol smile at her.
"Look around here, okay? I'll go somewhere for a bit" Chanyeol said and he left Krystal alone.
Krystal was looking around for a while and she realized that Chanyeol gone for too long and go out to find him. When she walk out then she saw Chanyeol at field. She decide to walk to him and see what is he doing.
"Titan-ah,what are you doing?" Krystal's voice made Chanyeol surprised a bit.
"For you" Chanyeol point to a basket of strawberries.

"HAH?" Krystal shouted loudly. "That's a lot" Krystal said and look Chanyeol.
"I'll pay, take it. You seem to like it a lot" Chanyeol said as he was looking at her back.
"No. why do you need to pay it for me?" Krystal raise her eyesbrow.
"J-just a present to thank you for coming with me. Nothing else than this" Chanyeol said and look away.
Krystal stay silent for a while.
"Thank" Krystal said to Chanyeol.
"Uh, now carry yours, I will carry the others two" Chanyeol said.
"Those two baskets are for Sulli and the other guys right?" Krystal said and carry her basket.

"Yeah, the small one is for Sulli and me since Sulli often eat it so I'll just bring her a small one and I don't really eat it too. The big one are for the others. I will bring it to school and share them" Chanyeol said and he's also pick up the two baskets.
Those two walked to the owner place for the strawberries and after that they came out with a 3  plastic bags of strawberries.
"Let's go back, we will eat lunch at a restaurant. It will take an hour to arrive.
"Yes, titan" Krystal said.
"One more thing, stop calling me titan!!" Chanyeol shouted in Krystal's ear.
"Ow!! It hurt you idiot!" Krystal shouted back at Chanyeol's ear.
Chanyeol just roll his eyes and they b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter