Chapter: 3

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 3


"The problem is our class have too many students and we're planning to change some of you guys to the other classes" The homeroom teacher said as all the students in the class starting to talk about it and worry about they're getting separate from their friends.
"Well...we won't change all of you by call out the list names yet. We decided to pick volunteer students first" The homeroom teacher said as she look around the class but no one seem to raise their hand up.
"No one?" The homeroom teacher sigh and pick up the list names to call out the students who need to change class but suddenly a girl raise her hand up.
"Teacher,I want to change" Krystal stand up as she keep raising her hand up.
"Okay,so only Jung Krystal?" The homeroom teacher looked at all students again as everyone remained silent. 
"Krystal, you can move to the class near us on the right side" The homeroom teacher talked to Krystal.

Krystal just nodded and bow to her homeroom teacher as she take her bag and walk out the classroom.
*I hope my new class won't have bunch of crazy girls that ask me to confess to someone again* Krystal thought.
She's standing in front of her new class door and take a deep breath then she open the door and greet the teacher.
"You must be the student that changed from other class right?" The teacher said and Krystal responsed back with 'Yes'.
"Come and introduce yourself" As the teacher done with her words, Krystal walk and stand in front of all the student and suddenly she spotted Sulli who is smiling brightly and waving at her. Krystal smile back then she's looking around the class and spotted the others too.

*Wait,if everyone was here. Doesn't mean.....* Krystal scan the class once again and she saw a guy was rubbing his eyes like he was just woke up from his sleep and get jaw drop after that the guy also spotted her as his mouth gone jaw dropped too then he sudddenly stand up and point to Krystal as she pointed back at the same time.

"YOU!" They shouted in unison.
"What are you doing here?!" Chanyeol shouted loudly in the class as everyone staring at him.
"I changed to this class!" And everyone starting to take their eyes from Chanyeol to Krystal.
"Why don't you change to the other class?!"Chanyeol keep shouting at her.
"If I know you're here I won't change to this class too!" Krystal also shouted back.
These two keep arguing as the other students keep staring at them until their eyes looked like this '@@'
"You two stop arguing!" The teacher shouted as those two stop argue.
"Introduce yourself" Krystal nod after she heard what the teacher said and take a deep breath as she look at everyone in this class.
"Hello everyone! My name is Jung Krystal, I just changed from other class and also I've just studied in this school this year. I hope we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter