Chapter: 6

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 6


"Yah,Soojung ah" Sulli called Krystal and put a spoon of rice into .
"Hmm?"
"This sunday, Me and Chanyeol will go to strawberries farm. Want to go?" Sulli asked her.
"Really? What about you guys?" Krystal asked back and look at the others.
"We prefer stay home this week" D.O said and the others nod.
"So, will you go?" Sulli look at Krystal.
"Okay" Krystal responsed then she pick a piece of meat from her lunch box and eat.
"Sulli,Who said you can invite her?" Chanyeol suddenly barge in the conversation.
Sulli ignore Chanyeol and continue to eat. 
"Ah! Chanyeol and I will pick you up at 6:00 am okay? We will go earlier since it's kinda far" Sulli told Krystal.
"Got it" Krystal nod.
"Send your home address to me this evening okay?" Sulli said while she prepared her lunch box after she done eating.
"Yes yes" Krystal smile at her.
 

Sunday has come again, Krystal done prepared herself then she come out of her room as her phone suddenly rang a bit.

Message (1)

I'm going to pick you up, done yet?

-Unknown.

She raised her eyesbrow when she saw an unknown number.
"Oh maybe..." Krystal replied back to the message.

His screen phone light up,Chanyeol pick his phone up and he stop the car because the traffic light gone red.

Message (1)

Titan?

-Tiger Soojung.

"Tsk,When will she stop calling me that?" Chanyeol saw the message and replied back.

Krystal wait for him to reply and then her phone also light up.

Message (3)

Yeah, stop calling me that! 
My name is Park Chanyeol. ==+
You tiger.

-Unknown

"I'M NOT A TIGER, YOU STUPID TITAN" Krystal shouted alone and replied back his message.

Chanyeol's phone light up again and he check the message.

Message (2)

You ask me to stop calling you Titan but you still called me Tiger?!
Then sorry,I won't stop. owo 

-Tiger Soojung.

Chanyeol read the message and put his phone down. 
"That girl!" He talked alone then he saw the traffic turn green and continue to drive to her house.

While Krystal who stand in front of her door house was thinking about something.
"What name should I put for his contact?" Krystal mumble while she's tapping her chin with one of her finger.
"Let just put this" Krystal type the name into her phone.
"Save" Krystal click the word save in her phone and the name pop out.

Attack on Chanyeol. (A/N: There was an anime name "Attack on titan" and since she called Chanyeol "Titan",she decided to save his name like that eue)

Krystal put her phone in her bag and continue to stand and wait for Chanyeol. 
Suddenly a car stopped in front of her house.

Krystal got jaw dropped after she saw the car stopped in front of her house and then a guy open the door car and come to stand in front of her house.
"Aren't you going?!" Chanyeol said from the fence of her house and look at her.
"Whose car is this?!" Krystal didn't answer Chanyeol's question and asked another question instead.
"What do you mean who? I drov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter