Chapter: 8

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sChapter: 8


It was history class. Everyone in the class stay silent and listen to the teacher. Krystal also listening to the teacher and stay but silent.
It was too silent and then Krystal suddenly yawn and she cover .

*Sleepy* Krystal's thought and she look at the teacher as she hold a pen in her right hand.
*What's titan doing anyway?* Krystal turn to the table at the right side of her and look at Chanyeol, what she saw was Chanyeol's sleeping behind his text book peacefully. Krystal form out devil smile on and she raise her hand up.

"Teacher" Krystal called the teacher.
The teacher turn to her and response.
"What is it, Krystal?"
Krystal change the direction of her hand from up and point to Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol's sleeping" then everyone turn to Chanyeol.
The teacher can't see his face because of the textbook so, he walk to Chanyeol's table and clear his throat.
"Ehem!" 
But still, Chanyeol's sleeping peacefully.
"Park Chanyeol" The teacher called his name but Chanyeol still asleep.
The teacher take a deep breath and...
"PARK CHANYEOL!!" the teacher shouted into Chanyeol's ear then Chanyeol stand up with a surprised and everyone else also surprised by the voice of their teacher.
"Ah!!!!!!!" Chanyeol was covering his ear that got shouted into.
"YAH-WHO DARE TO SHO-" Chanyeol was about to finish his sentence but when he turned to where the shout came from,he saw his teacher standing and then he startle and look at his teacher and bow.
"I'm sorry, teacher" Chanyeol bow his head and said sorry with a shaken voice then he pat the back of his neck.
"I hope,I won't have to call you out loud and I hope you won't sleep like this again and not this PEACEFUL" The teacher make sure to said the word peaceful loudly than the other word he said.
"Y-yes,I'm sorry" Chanyeol bow again.
"Sit down and let's continue our lesson" The teacher clear his throat and walk back to the front.
Chanyeol sit down and then he heard a soft laugh voice from his left side of the table and he turn to see the person.
Krystal smile at him.
"DID.YOU.SLEEP.WELL?" Krystal move her lip silently and then laugh without voice come out.
Chanyeol gasp and point to Krystal but he quickly put his hand down and he take a piece of paper and a pen then he write down something on the paper and put it on Krystal's table.
Krystal look at Chanyeol and pick the paper up.

You tell the teacher, Didn't you??!!! --+

Krystal take her pen and write back to Chanyeol,after that she put the paper back to Chanyeol's table.
Chanyeol read it without pick up.

I don't know ^w^

Chanyeol turn to glare at Krystal, he saw Krystal look somewhere else and pretend like she don't know anything. 
Chanyeol write back to Krystal and he crumple the paper and throw it to Krystal's table.
Krystal pick up the paper and open the paper.

You are going to pay for this, you evil tiger.

Krystal turn to Chanyeol and see Chanyeol glare at her. Krystal smile and tongue out to him and that make Chanyeol pissing off at her more.
 

Krystal and Sulli walk to the cafeteria but then someone walk behind them and grab Krystal's neck hardly from behind.
"Ow ow ow! Who are-Yah!!" Krystal winced in pain and shouted loudly after she knew who is it.
"Come with me, you will pay for what you did in the class =_______=+" Chanyeol let go of his hand from Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter