Chapter 1

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 1

 

"Hello! My name is Jung Krystal" Krystal who introduced herself to some girls that asked about her name and smile brightly at them.
"Oh? Krystal? Nice name you got." One of the five girls with a dark brown hair said.
"Since you're new here, we got a welcoming game for you" Second girl said as she smirk and Krystal,after she saw that smirk she just gulp.

*Why do I feel so uneasy after I heard this?* Krystal thought.
"Well...the game is so simple" The girl with dark brown hair said.
"You just need to go to our basketball hall and confess to one of the handsome guy" She laugh.
"His name is Chanyeol" She smirk "Can you do it? Newbie. If you can do it,we won't let you do anything again and make sure he will give you the answer."

*Who the heck play game like that? Girls,have you ever play game?* Krystal stare at them but she just nod at them because those girls looked so scary.

"Good. Now go and we will follow you to see if you really do it." She said.

After done talking,Krystal walk out of her class and run to the basketball hall.

*WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS? AND WHAT'S WITH THEM? DOING SOME STUPID GAME.* Krystal thought as she running with
an annoy look on her face and then she reach the basketball hall.
She stop running and slowly enter the hall and she saw bunch of guys playing basketball.
A noisy sound came from the court because the guys keep shouting and playing the basketball. 
Krystal slowly walk near the court.

*Okay,now who is that Chanyeol Chonyal guy?, Breath in breath out Krystal. You can do this stupid game so next time that bunch of girls won't disturb you with something like this anymore.* Krystal roll her eyes and she starting to breath in and out deeply and she starting to shout out loud.

"CHAN-"

"Oh no! Watch ou-" 

BAM!!!

"out" 

*I didn't said anything yet, the sound of the ball hit me right in my face. I stood there as I took a deep breath again and shout.*

"WHO THREW THE BALL?" Krystal shouted loudly as every guys on the court stared at her with an 'O' mouth shape and no one response.
"WHO-" 
"It was me!" Suddenly a guy's voice with a handsome face and very tall said that as he raised his hand up and come to stand at the front of everyone. 
Krystal keep standing at the same place while she wait for the guy to said sorry but that word never come out from his mouth.
"Aren't you going to say sorry?!" Krystal said as she stared at the guy with an annoy looked.
"Why should I?" The words that the guy said made Krystal shock.
"Why should you?! You hit the ball with my face!" Krystal starting to get more piss. 
"I just throw the ball at my friend but he didn't catch it so the ball flew at you and who ask you to stand near the court?" The guy said.

*Like he said, why did I stood near the court? I should have stand farther.* Krystal's thought.

"S-still the ball hit me, you have to said sorry!" Krystal sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter