Architect

Constellations

 

 

Park Chanyeol, age 5, was busy playing with his mini guitar, isolated from the group of kids in the playground. He just loves playing with his guitar that he doesn’t mind being alone. He wanted to be a musician when he grow up because he loves music.

 

While he was trying to make small sounds with his mini guitar, a group of boys bigger than him, with a head counts of three tried to bully him.

 

‘you have such big ears, are you a dwarf or something?’

 

‘weirdo playing with his guitar’

 

‘his eyes are twitching, so creepy, right?’

 

They all insulted him, he knows that dealing with bullies isn’t a right decision to make, he just avoid them as much as possible therefore he tried to walk away from them in silence and ignore their insults in him but when he tried to stand up and walk, one of the boys pulls the hem of his shirt and asked him a ‘where do you think you’re going, weirdo? We’re still not done talking to you.’ He tried his best to took the hand off of his clothes but the guy pushed him hard towards the ground leaving his clothes crumpled and dirty from the fall, as well as his mini guitar broken because he tripped on them.

 

And then tears just didn’t stop itself from falling from Little Park Chanyeol’s eyes. He was just there cried and cried and cried until he notice a pair of hands in front of him, reaching for him to stand up. He looked at the source of the hand and when he saw it, he is facing a very radiant ant beautiful smile.

 

“are you okay?” the boy asked, once he took hold of the hand the boy helped him up. Once he’s up, he noticed that he’s taller than the said boy. And he noticed that the three boys who bullied him earlier are all now running, as if they were crying. So the boy protected him. The boy in front of him noticed his eyes following the three boys in his vision and he smiled ‘”those boys are really bad for bullying you” he said and looked at him “and you shouldn’t let yourself be bullied like that you know”

 

The smaller boy reached out to his face, a handkerchief in his hand and wiped the tears in Chanyeol’s face “and you shouldn’t cry like that as well, you know” he laughed softly “you’re a boy aren’t you, and boys don’t cry, that’s what my momma said”

 

“what’s your name?”

 

“Park Chan..yeol” he stuttered.

 

 “Hi Chanyeol, I’m Byun Baekhyun” he smiled “Nice to meet you.”

 

 

At that day, Chanyeol found his very first friend.

 

---

 

‘ my life’ Chanyeol cursed inside his office, throwing the paper at his hand towards his table and sat at the swifting chair in his office table.

 

Right now, he’s all alone in his office room, thinking about a specific issue in his life about a specific brunette who have invaded almost half of his life, and now even invading his work performance. ‘such life’

 

Apparently, Baekhyun will have to stay in the office, as his architect, assisting him for the upcoming project he needs to do.

 

Seohyun had said that the reason why Baekhyun was the one hired for the said position was because he’s the only one qualified for it, having the best knowledge for the said field of Landscape architecture. If they would have to look for another one, it would take longer than necessary and knowing that the project is in need ASAP, they have no choice but to hire the said architect.

 

And Park Chanyeol, has no right to deny that for the company’s perfect amenity.

 

He cannot risk the name of the company just for his personal issues with Byun Baekhyun. He thought that he’s just a person in the past and working with him for like 5-6 months wouldn’t do him any harm right? He just need to be professional and ignore the person completely outside of work related issues.

 

After those considerations and contemplations, Park Chanyeol faced Byun Baekhyun again, keeping his composure and telling the smaller man what are their requirements, the shifts, the needs, the this, the that for the project. They need to be together for almost all of the time because they’d be working together for this. He asked him all of his knowledges about the said topic. (Even though he knew that already from their experiences from the past, Baekhyun thought). Everytime Baekhyun tried to initiate a reminiscing moment, Chanyeol shrugged and dismissed it with a cold stature.

 

‘Everything needs to be only professional, kindly no personal topics, Mr Byun’ he said.

 

He have learned to master that after two years, being numb and unfeeling towards other people. He knew that the more you show people your insides, the more they will hurt you. In him, it is best to be unaffected.

 

But he won’t deny the fact that it was so long the last time he saw his ex-lover, ex-friend or ex whatever Byun Baekhyun is, he noticed that he changed a lot in a two years overtime, and still remains the same. He knows it’s a little confusing to say but it really is like that.

 

Baekhyun is still the midget he knew, his eyes still shines bright when he’s staring and turn into crescent shapes when he’s smiling. His smile mirrors those of a happy pup and his voice sounded the same angelic voice he have heard from before.

 

But his hair is golden brunette now and it looked like he have well-built muscle now but his waist and hips mirrors of a feminine figure most girls feels envy for. His hands looks softer as to how it was before and his lips looks more appealing than-

 

And that’s when Chanyeol slapped his face for the thoughts he shouldn’t have, Nope. He won’t fall for those tricks anymore.

 

 

 

Been there, Done that.