Bubble Tea

Constellations

 

 

 

After Luhan was finished in storing all the apparatuses he uses daily in a cabinet atop the store, and cleaning the tablewares. He wiped his wet hands to his apron, took the cup oozing with soft steam and flavor he prepared a while ago, and went outside the kitchen.

 

He looked outside the glass window and noticed how thick the night turned out to be. The shop is already closed for almost 2 hours. After a short moment of staring outside, he trailed his sight to a certain silver haired guy sitting at one of the customer’s chair, an empty bubble tea cup in one of his hands and a book atop the table.

 

The boy was reading.

 

Luhan can’t help but smile at the certain sight, Sehun just looks so innocent and cute. He strides forward to where the boy is, and when he was standing infront of the silver haired, he placed the cup in front of the said boy which made the boy bend his head up to him.

 

“Hyung” he said, a smile crept on his face, he slowly touched the cup, carefully examining if the temperature is fine to be touched with his hands, and when he figured that it’s okay, he slowly sipped the beverage he learned to love lately. For him, it was his favourite of all.
 

 

That drink is addressed only for him anyway.

 

Him, and no one else.

 

Luhan said that he have never made that same drink for anyone other than him, and for Sehun, it already made it more special. It’s beyond perfection.

 

It all started almost a month ago, when Sehun has a big test for the following day, and was procrastinating.

 

Before going home to study, he decides to buy a Bubble Tea in a nearby shop he heard that just opened up recently. He has a huge cravings for those things and wanted to at least relieve his stress by drinking his favourite beverage.

 

He took a seat in the corner waiting for his order since he noticed that the waiter is busy with so many girls surrounding him, ordering different drinks, that Sehun knew are just plain excuses to see the said waiter and pay attention to them. es

 

He stared at the waiter, His hair is like a faint color of the sun, blond yet appealing in the eyes. Soon Sehun’s eyes wandered to the face of the man, He noticed how pretty those eyes that matched up the color of the coal, deep black and mesmerizing. His puffy nose and plump lips are even more spellbinding than the girl’s. Then the figure of the blond perfectly matched those with girls, petite and slim.

 

Sehun can feel his cheeks burned up with all his thoughts. And because of that, he slapped his cheeks. ‘Stop Staring Sehun, You look like a creepo’, But he just can’t stop staring at the beautiful blond even when the Blond is already in front of him and handed him his drinks with a smile on his face, all Sehun could process is blank, mumbled some incoherent words.

 

And so to stop himself from looking like a stalker creep, he took out his heavy books and started studying.

 

After a while, it worked and he wasn’t aware of his surroundings anymore. Just his books, his paper, his pencil, and from time to time, the blond in the counter.

 

He didn’t notice the time that flew so fast because of how busy he was, and his consciousness that slowly drifts to dreamland.

 

After some time that Sehun doesn’t know how long, his eyes stretched open. He has a big test and he needed to study, When did he fallen asleep? He studied his surroundings and realized that it’s still night time, but he’s not in his humble abode.

 

‘Where am I?’ he thought. His eyes darted towards the counter and saw the cups, blenders and heaters and that’s when he realized that he’s still in the Bubble Tea Shop. He have fallen asleep in a Bubble Tea Shop.

 

“Oh my God!” he panicked and immediately was gonna take all of his belongings, but then a hand that placed a teacup in front of him stopped his movements. He followed the owner of those hands and saw the beautiful blond in front of him, smiling.

 

So attractive.

 

He was about to say his apologies for sleeping in the place without any permission when the waiter already overran his voice even before speaking.

 

“Relax, Drink some hot chocolate first” the blond grinned “Don’t worry, it’s free I was thinking you might be tired so I made it kinda special.”

 

Sehun felt his heart rate’s gonna explode and his cheeks heating up. Or maybe he’s just exaggerating.

 

After that said day, Sehun would always go every day to his favourite Bubble Tea Shop.

 

“It’s already late Sehun, don’t you want to go home?” Luhan’s voice interrupted Sehun’s thoughts.

 

The latter just shook his head and showed the book to his Hyung. “I’m still studying hyung.”

 

“Got a big test again?”

 

Sehun nods and Luhan ruffled his hair, a soft smile formed in his face. “It’ll be your last semester in school right? then you’d be graduating. It must be really tiring for you huh?”

 

“Not really that much hyung. You’re there to support me everyday” The younger touched the hand atop of his head, and held the hand in between his, it fits perfectly “I can’t believe you’re 4 years older than me Hyung, especially with a baby face like yours.”

 

Luhan slowly took his hand away from the younger’s, ignoring the skippings in his insides, it must have been hunger or stress. He smacked the younger’s head “Shut up, Brat. Go home already it’s already late.” He said hiding the glow emitting in his cheeks.

 

“Why can’t you just accept it Hyung?” Sehun said while standing up, the elder’s eyes followed his movements towards the vase filled with red roses. When the younger was approximately close to the bunch of flowers, he held one at his hand and circled the bright red petals. “You’re pretty Luhan hyung”

 

Luhan can feel his body feeling heavy, his heart skipping a little faster than usual, and his throat getting dry.

 

His eyes focused on the younger. He can’t move. He felt like his whole system is stuck standing just there. What’s going on with me?

 

“You’re pretty Luhan Hyung” Sehun smiled at him softly “As Pretty as a rose.”

 

 

---

 

“This is so unfair!” Baekhyun squealed, his hands on the machine’s steering wheel. The screen infront of him flashing a bright light with a number “2” at the side, while Chanyeol is sitting beside him, a grinned evident in his face and his screen flashing the number “1”, “Why can’t I beat you in this?”

 

“That’s just how it is Baekhyun, No matter how many times you try, You can’t beat me” Chanyeol retorded , his hands in place to his front chest, as if proud of his self “You’re talking to a former game nerd”

 

Baekhyun wanted to scowl, but the image in front of him just made him contented, The Giant with a smile on his face, looking so gleeful, was the image Baekhyun have longed to see for a long time. It’s as if the Park Chanyeol he used to love is right in front of him again.

 

 

Well, everything about Park Chanyeol made Byun Baekhyun fall in love anyway.

 

Even if it’s the cold Chanyeol, the emotionless Chanyeol, the happy virus Chanyeol, the creepy grinning Chanyeol, Everything. As long as it’s Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun has no more complains.