Rose

Constellations

 

 

 

Baekhyun was busy happily humming a tune while making some coffee at the office. He arrived a little early than he was supposed to.  2 hours earlier to be exact.

 

Well, it was a day he would see Chanyeol again, of course. The latter gave him a one day day-off after he stayed to the taller’s home. He was so happy that time. It was the first time he saw where Chanyeol was staying at. He saw Chanyeol’s house, he wore his clothes and lastly, Chanyeol finally accepted him.

 

Well, he had only forgave him, he haven’t totally given Baekhyun the same treatment as how they were before (Baekhyun knew that would take more time). Chanyeol said that he’s giving him a chance again to be part of his life, but only as a friend and nothing more. Baekhyun’s a little sad that Chanyeol still had some doubts that he’d still hurt him but atleast, he’s not angry anymore. And that is already a big thing for Baekhyun.

 

He will still do his best to build whatever they have lost. He wanted to build their broken friendship and if he’d ever be given a chance, their broken relationship. Because he only wants Chanyeol, and he’s now sure of that. If he needs to do everything in his power to heal Chanyeol’s heart, he would.

 

“This .”

 

Baekhyun was surprise when he heard a deep voice cursed. It was definitely Chanyeol’s. Why was he so early in the morning here? And why was he angry?

 

He took a glimpse outside. There’s only a few people there. But the giant looked like it was talking to someone. Baekhyun trailed to look to where the giant was talking to. It was Seohyun? So he’s scolding his assistant? Why?

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that yesterday Seohyun?” he demanded.

 

“Sir.. Mr Kim just called me this morning” she stuttered, afraid of being scolded by her boss. “I tried to tell him that the proposal was nearly ready but he just didn’t accept it.”

 

“Well, he just can’t change his idea on the last minute” irritation is evident in Chanyeol’s voice. His hand holding his scrunched forehead, eyes closed. Such a pain in the neck. “Just because he’s the freakin’ client. Ugh. So frustrating!” then without waiting for Seohyun to respond, stride towards his office room. Irritated.

 

Baekhyun went to Seohyun’s side and asked what happened. The latter explained that their client for the Park Project. Mr. Kim Junmyeon called her early this morning to scrape the whole Park Proposal because he wanted to change it, he wanted to build an amusement park rather than a simple park anymore. And he still request for Chanyeol to be the one to handle the said project.

 

That would definitely make anyone frustrated especially when their project proposal is nearly ready.

 

“He said he’d double the pay and he’d give the firm enough time for it.” Seohyun explained “He’d give more time for the proposal to be ready.”

 

Chanyeol might be as annoyed as Baekyun imagined. He noticed how stressed the other is lately. This is really the life his ex-lover is living. So different to the happy go lucky happy virus he was when they were teens. He wanted to comfort the latter.

 

 

---

 

Chanyeol was so busy staring at those papers in front of him that he didn’t notice a pair of footsteps walking towards him. Only did he realize someone came to his office when a pair of teacups are placed in front of him.

 

From the looks of it, Chanyeol knew it was a hot caramel sprinkled with chocolate. He looked up to see who made that. It was his favourite. He saw Baekhyun smiling at him then walked towards the door and left.

 

He was about to lift the cup when he saw a note hanging on the cup. “Relax and Inhale, Giant J”

 

Giant. The nickname Baekhyun have given him.

 

“Sir, you know it’s my first time to see you smile like that.” He didn’t know that Seohyun also went to his office and was standing in front of him. He felt his cheeks burnt up. “You look better with a smile on your face.” She admits shyly.

 

Then she handed a paper to her boss who’s quiet. “Mr Kim said that he was sorry for the sudden change to the project, he doesn’t gave a time limit to it, he said he’d trust your decision to everything.” Chanyeol took the paper and scanned the contents. “Everything about his request is in those papers sir.”

 

Seohyun left after the man said a quick thank you to her.

 

Chanyeol was stressed. As in really really stressed. He wanted to take a break for a couple of hours. Well, that’s what you get when you’re one of the biggest known engineer in the place. He strive hard for that title anyway and he needs to accept the obligation it came with.

 

‘how tiring’ he sighed. He didn’t know how many times he have already sighed this day. He immediately came to the office once Seohyun informed him about this issue without eating anything for breakfast and he can feel his stomach growling. ‘and I haven’t eaten anything, darn’

 

He fixed his tie for a moment and heads towards outside, of course taking a sip from the caramel drink before stepping outside his office. It’s as delicious as how he used to taste it before.

 

Once he was outside, He saw Baekhyun laughing with Seohyun, a pencil at his hand and a paper infront of him. From the looks of it, he was obviously making some drafts and Chanyeol thought, he needed to talk to the said male about the sudden changes to the project.

 

“Baekhyun” he called out which made the elder looked at him.

 

“Yes?”

 

He looked at his side, face glowing “Want to eat breakfast with me?”

 

Baekhyun was surprised by the sudden invitation. His heart wasn’t ready, Chanyeol’s deep voice + his glowing cheeks, just made Baekhyun’s heart skipped, he felt his face heat up.

 

“I just need to discuss to you about the project.” He immediately followed up noticing the effect of his action to the smaller’s, wanting to clear up that this doesn’t have a meaning, not at all. Maybe. “Apparently it was changed in the last minute.”

 

Baekhyun’s face suddenly dropped. Aww.. is that all? “Ah.. Okay.”

 

Seohyun can only giggle.

 

 

---

 

Jongin was heading towards the Dance Studio when he felt his phone vibrates inside his left pocket. He took it out and answered the phone without looking at who’s calling him.

 

“Hello Jongin” It was Kyungsoo and Jongin couldn’t be any happier. But he need to be discreet and hide his happiness. “Oh, Kyung. What’s up”

 

“Jongin, what’s with that answer?” he felt the other scowl at the other line.

 

“Still as naggy as ever Kyung” he retorded. “Why did you call me?”

 

“I wanted to remind you about Chanyeol’s birthday.”

 

“What about it?” he asked, he was already in front of the studio, he placed his phone between his left cheek and left shoulder and pulled the door open to enter.

 

“We need to plan something for him.”

 

Jongin can only giggle softly. Here comes Kyungsoo and his caring and sweet nature again. It was something Jongin totally admire of the elder. “Sure. What’s your plan?”

 

He was already in the room, and met with his friend, Oh Sehun. They greeted each other with their usual ‘hey’ and fist bump.

 

“Anything.” Kyungsoo chirped “This would be the most special, because we’ll invite Baekhyun.”

 

‘I knew it.’ Jongin laughed at the thought. This is really Kyungsoo, totally supporting his friends with their happiness. “Okay Kyung. Let’s talk about it later. I need to practice now, I’m in the studio.”

 

“Okay, Jongin. See you later”

 

“Later.”

 

Then he closed his phone and placed it inside his bag, Sehun, his dance partner and his closest friend inside the dance studio. They share the same passion in dancing and as well as in the same age, they got a long so much.

 

Sehun was dancing to the perfect rhythm once the music started. His silver hair following him in his every move, face filled with serious expression in every beat.

 

The guy was also gifted with talent in dancing, but not as gifted as him of course, Jongin noted.

 

Once he was done dancing, Sehun wiped the sweat that formed in his head with a towel hanging in his neck and looked at his dance partner. “Who was that? Your girlfriend?”

 

“No. Of course not” Jongin shook his head, face rosy red “It was Kyungsoo.”

 

The silver haired nod with a smirk plastered in his face, Kyungsoo, Jongin’s oh so called bestfriend. “Okay.”

 

Jongin would always tell him everything about Kyungsoo, and Sehun knew his friend is head over heels inlove with his oh so called bestfriend even though he doesn’t admit it.

 

Then he looked at the raven haired guy preparing to dance as well. “Hey, you want to stop at a bubble tea shop later?”

 

 “Sure” Jongin laughed. “You know, you’re really addicted to those things lately you know.”

 

“Of course those delights are so delightful.” Sehun grinned. “Once you’ve tasted them, I mean the flavour, the pearl, the jelly, so heavenly.” Jongin thought he saw stars forming in his friend’s eyes, but maybe he was just exaggerating.

 

“And there’s something there that totally caught my eye” The silver-haired followed up, staring at the red rose placed right above his bean bag.

 

---

 

Triple Update. I'm just sooo inspired. let us all enjoy this Chanbaek Holding Hands moment:




Pure Fluff. I'm soooooo Kinikilig(Fangirling) here. Chanbaek is sooo real. Just look at how they hold each other's hands.