Activity Day Pt.1

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

The teacher finished making all the students sing. A few harsh and teasing comments but Jungkook was amazed by his classmates singing abilities. He now felt small than all his classmates.

 

“For your weekly project, you must pick a person to sing a duet! But the catch is, one partner has to sing a girls part~ This means you can have boy+boy, girl+girl or boy+girl. Except a girl has to sing a boy part and a boy has to sing a girl part. Now get out of here~” The teacher ended class with a clap.

 

Shinwoo turned to Jungkook “So… Who should I be partners with?” He asked. “Hm… I don’t know.” He said.

 

“I guess you can be my partner.” Shinwoo said. “I guess we can be.” Jungkook said with a giggle. “HEY SHINKOOK!” The duo heard a voice call out to them. Jungkook turned his head (since he was facing Shinwoo) and saw 3 Kingka’s walking over to them.

 

By instinct, Shinwoo wrapped his arm around Jungkook’s shoulders and pulled him closer. “Is there anything you want?” He glared at the 3. “Nothing special. We were just wondering if he could sing the girl part for the weekly project.” V said.

 

“If you haven’t figured out yet, he’s mine.” He pulled Jungkook even closer to him if that were even possible. Jungkook gripped Shinwoo’s hand, trying to calm him down. Jin, V and Jimin saw this and wished that they could smack the daylights out of Shinwoo.

 

“Are you dating him? Have you had your name tattooed on him? Did you give him a hickey? Taken his ity?” Jimin questioned. They crossed their fingers, hoping he would say no. “I don’t need to do any of that to call him mine.” Shinwoo said with a stern glare. “Then can we call him ours?” Jin asked. He ran his fingers up Jungkook’s sleeve until he got to the buttons.

 

Shinwoo swatted away Jin’s hands harshly “No because he was mine long before you people met him. I’ll drop you off at your next class, Kookie.” Shinwoo stood up and left the 3 smirking Kingka’s. Jungkook waved goodbye and smiled at them as they walked away. V, Jin and Jimin were staring at their intertwined fingers; hoping that they would part. Sadly, it did not.

 

“V. Jimin. Any new plans to get the bunny away from the beaver?” Jin shoved his hands in his pockets. “Not a clue. Let’s discuss on the rooftop at lunch. Maybe they’ll be outside eating again and we can interrupt their sweet time.”V smirked. The trio walked away to meet up with the others.

 

“Hyung, my next class is… P.E.!” Jungkook told him. With their hands still grasping each other, they walked to the gym. “So, just stay in the gym or locker room or stand outside. I’ll come and get you so we can eat.” Shinwoo told him. Jungkook nodded and watched Shinwoo leave. He pushed open the swinging doors, into the nasty-man smelling enclosure people call a ‘locker room’. A male gym teacher was baking at the half- boys, yelling at them to change faster. “Hurry up and change yo- Oh. This is uh… This is the boys locker room miss.” He said.

 

“According to my birth records, I’m considered a boy teacher-nim.” The teacher froze when he heard that. “Oh… Sorry about that. I guess your new considering you haven’t gotten here earlier.” Jungkook nodded.

 

“Follow me. I’ll give you a set of gym clothes. Just find a locker that doesn't have clothes. Or a locker where there isn’t that many people.” He said. Jungkook followed him into a room which he assumes is his office. The teacher came out moments later with a white shirt with the school's logo tattooed on the front. His shorts had “South Korea’s School of Music” painted on the very bottom corner of the shorts.

 

“I couldn’t find a set of clothes that looked like they would fit you, but this looks like it wouldn’t be too big.” He handed the clothes to Jungkook. “It’s fine teacher-nim. I’ll go now.” The teacher nodded and went back in his office.

 

By now, most students were gone. Jungkook found a locker that wasn’t occupied. Jungkook stripped and threw on the baggy clothes. “Hm… It’s like Shinwoo’s clothes.” He toyed with the shirt. The shirt was up to his mid-thighs, making it look like he wasn’t wearing any pants. The shorts were smaller than they were supposed to be. So it hugged his slim waists and , making it look better than it would be. But, they were tolerable.

 

He exited the locker room and into the gym where the students sat in rows. “So today girls are going to the field and boys are going to the court. Ladies, you have the option to play volleyball, field hockey or lacrosse. Boys you can play either basketball or soccer. Now lets go outside.” They flooded out the door and moved to their designated location.

 

Jungkook walked to the basketball court where the boys were already forming teams. “Excuse me, would you like to play? We’re short one player.” A guy offered. “I would be happy to play with you.” Jungkook smiled at the new people.

 

“Thank you! I’m Youngjae by the way.” He said. “Daehyun.” The guy named Daehyun had a white bandana tied to his wrist. “Youngguk.” A deep voice rang out from his left. “Himchan.” He was wearing a bright pink bandana on his head. “Pink?” Jungkook stifled his laughter. He wouldn’t have thought this handsome guy would have liked pink. “Not my fault. Jongup picked it for me… Wait. Where’s Jongup?” Himchan scanned the court.

 

“I think he’s sleeping again hyung.” A giant, babyfaced guy appeared behind the 3. “I’m Junhong. But people call me Zelo.” He smiled sweetly at Jungkook. “Let me get JONGUP!” Zelo screamed. A sleepy teen walked over to the group.

 

“Zelo, why are you screaming?” He rubbed his eyes. By far, he was the shortest out of the 6 teens. “Jongup we have a new player.” Himchan said. He blinked his eyes a few times while looking at Jongup. “Hyung he’s very pretty~” Jongup said with a cheesy smile. “I admit I am. I’m Jungkook by the way.” Jungkook blushed.

 

“Now we have a full team! Lets go kick some !” Daehyun fist pumped in the air. Youngjae pulled his arm down “No cursing.” Daehyun pouted but agreed. “Okay, Youngguk’s team vs. JB’s team. Come to court 1 guys.” The teacher screamed.

 

The 14 people made their way over to the first court “Okay. No pushing, biting, kicking, punching, or groping. Now play nicely.” He left to assist another team. “Youngguk, who’s the new girl?” A guy with a snapback asked. “This ‘girl’ is just a really pretty guy, Jackson.” Youngguk said.

 

“Can I tap him?” Jackson received a slap to his arm. “Is my Marky getting jealous?” Jackson wrapped his arm around the red haired males waist. “No, you were being rude.” ‘Marky’ crossed his arms. “C’mon Markymoo you know I would only tap you .” Jackson nuzzled his head into the crook of ‘Markymoo’s’ neck.

 

“Will you people take the ‘Markson’ or ‘Jark’ somewhere else? A place that’s not in public, or in a pool, or IN MY ROOM!” The one with a pink streak covered his eyes. “BamBam, next time don’t leave your room unlocked. JR, take Mark away from the ert. Yugyeom, start the game.” JB commanded.

 

Yugyeom stepped forward with the basketball in his hand. He tossed the ball in the air and Zelo immediately went for it. “Youngjae!” Zelo held the ball over his head. Two people turned to him and yelled “Which one?” “The one on my team you idiots!” He passed the ball to the right Youngjae.

 

The ball went from hand to hand until it was thrown at Jungkook. “JUNGKOOK SHOOT!” Daehyun screeched. He was trying to hold off Youngjae#2.

 

Jungkook extended his arms and flicked his wrist. His form was perfect. One would say he was showing off his nails. The ball easily passed through the rim and down the next onto the cement floor.

 

"Nice one!" Jongup patted Jungkook on the back. Jungkook nodded as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

 

The two teams continued to play for a good 10 minutes before taking a break. They all sat down in a circle and just… Talked. “SO! Tell us about yourself, Jungkook.” JR said with a loud voice.

 

“Um… I’m 16. My birthday is September 1. I play clarinet and violin…. Oh! And I sing and dance also.” Jungkook gave a mildly brief summary of himself. “Would you mind singing for us?” Youngjae#1 asked. Jungkook opened his mouth to sing, but something came in and hit Jungkook real hard in the back of the head.

 

Jungkook whimpered a bit. The 13 people stared at the direction from which the ball came. "Who in their right mind would kick a soccer ball at a basketball game." Jongup said.

 

All their eyes were focused on the Kingka's. They were the only team who didn't have a ball. "WILL YOU PEOPLE KEEP THE DAMN BALL ON YOUR SIDE?!" BamBam kicked the ball back over to the other side of the court.

 

They didn’t even receive a ‘sorry’ or ‘thank you’ after, they just turned away without sparing the others a glance. “What’s their problem…” Mark ran his fingers through his air. “HEY! GET YOUR ’S UP!” They heard a whistle and a shout. They groaned and stood back up, resuming the game.

 

Jungkook’s team won by 2 points. Jackson threw his snapback down on the floor in anger, but later picked it back up and said ‘I’m sorry I threw you down baby.’. And then Mark smacked Jackson’s neck for calling his cap ‘Baby’. They sat down and talked for a little before getting called back in the gym.

 

He walked back with Youngguk and the others. “So can we hear that singing of yours now?” Youngguk asked. “Of course.” Jungkook opened his mouth for the second time before hearing his name getting called out “JUNGKOOK!” All 7 heads turned and saw the Kingka’s walking over towards them.

 

“Jungkook you know them?” Himchan nudged him. “Ah… Not really.” His eyes met with Jin and he immediately turned away. “I was sad when you didn’t answer us in singing Kookie.” V teased. “I only allow Shinwoo to call me Kookie.” Jungkook turned away from them. He felt a hand grab his shoulder “Shouldn’t you look someone in the eye when you talk to them?” He saw RapMon looking down on him.

 

“I don’t know what the the relationship between you guys, but I know it’s not good. C’mon Jungkook.” Daehyun grabbed Jungkook’s wrist. Suga grabbed his other wrist, preventing Daehyun to advance.

 

“Suga. Let him go.” Jongup glared at the slightly shorter male. “And if I don’t want to?” Suga tested. Youngjae stepped forward and forced Suga’s hand away from Jungkook’s wrist. “Let’s go Jungkook.” Youngjae dragged him into the locker room, and the rest followed.

 

Jungkook walked past the smelly men and in the back to his locker. He started to strip off his oversized gym shirt, leaving him in the semi-tight shorts and his boxers. He felt a sweaty chest press up against his back. When he turned around, he came face to face with a half- Jin. “J-Jin what a-are you do-doing?” Jungkook tried to look away. “Giving out a free hugs, duh.” He squeezed Jungkook even harder. “Well can you let go?” Jungkook’s voice raised a few notes. Jin shook his head and burried his face in the crook of Jungkook’s neck. “H-Hey!”

 

“Mmm… You smell really sweet… Like strawberries.” Jin said in a husky voice. Jungkook blushed madly and pushed him away. The Kingka’s just started to stare at Jungkook’s… lower region. “W-Why are you g-guys looking th-there?” He covered himself with his shirt.

 

“1. Your shorts are a tad too small. 2. Nice .” Jimin smirked. Jungkook swatted him with his shirt and went back to changing. “Why are you guys still here?” Jungkook pulled his pants up to his waist. “Because our lockers were here before you.” J-Hope said. Jin, J-Hope and Jimin took the lockers on the left, and RapMonster, Suga and V took the lockers on the right.

 

Jungkook groaned in his head “Of all the empty lockers in here, I picked the ones next to them.” He let out a small sigh. The bell rang and everyone flooded out, including the Kingka’s. A minute later, Shinwoo poked his head in the locker room. “Kookie~” Jungkook skipped over to his hyung.

 

“Let’s go to my locker to get the bento’s, then we can go outside again if you want.” Jungkook said as they walked up the stairs. “Sounds good.” Shinwoo twisted open Jungkook’s locker. He grabbed the bento boxes in one hand and Jungkook’s hand in the other.

 

“So how was gym?” Shinwoo asked. “Somewhat good. I met some new people, got hit in the head once-” “WHAT?! WHO KICKED IT?!” “And I got cornered sorta by the Kingka’s and got back hugged by Jin.” Jungkook finished.

 

Shinwoo clenched his fist in anger. He knew Kookie wouldn’t let him kick their asses for a while, so he couldn’t confront them. “Imma guess that they were the ones who kicked the ball too, right?” Jungkook slowly nodded. Great. Now Shinwoo had another reason to loathe BTS. “I know you won’t let me kick their asses, so lets go outside already.” Shinwoo pulled Jungkook out the doors.

 

“You can’t kick their butts just yet. Remember, you promised me you wouldn’t.” Jungkook reminded him. “I know it’s just, what if something like that happened again? I can’t afford for yo-” “Shinwoo, I won’t let that happen again. I have a feeling that they won’t be like that.”

 

“Yeah but they-” “No kicking anyones butts without my permission~” Jungkook skipped away to the magnolia tree. “NOT EVEN THIS ONCE?!” “Nopie dopie~” “You're being unfair.” Shinwoo pouted. ‘You’re being unfair’ is code for ‘I hate you’, just for Jungkook; Shinwoo just can’t say anything bad to Jungkook. “I love you too~ Now get your over here before I feed your lunch to the birds.” Hearing that, Shinwoo ran at the speed of light to the magnolia tree.

 

~~~

 

“Jungkook isn’t even alone! Why are we still following them.” J-Hope complained. They followed them to Jungkook’s locker, down the stairs and to the doorway. “Because we can. Now shhh…” V mushed his finger against J-Hope’s lips. “You can’t kick their butts just yet. Remember, you promised me you wouldn’t.” They heard Jungkook talking to Shinwoo. The Kingka’s leaned a bit closer to hear their conversation better.

 

“I know it’s just, what if something like that happened again? I can’t afford for yo-” “Shinwoo, I won’t let that happen again. I have a feeling that they won’t be like that.” They heard some interesting things. “Hyung, what are they talking about?” Jimin asked Jin. Jin shrugged and focused back on the scene.

 

“Yeah but they-” “No kicking anyones butts without my permission~” The heard Jungkook’s voice fade out. Following Jungkook, Shinwoo ran out the doors after him. “You’re being unfair.” “I love you too~ Now get your over here before I feed your lunch to the birds.”

 

They all felt a little ‘pang’ in their hearts when they heard Jungkook say ‘I love you too~’ to Shinwoo. “Did anyone else feel that?” Suga asked. “By ‘feel that’ you mean a small pang in my chest, then yes.” RapMon sighed.

 

“That second that bunny character came into our lives, we got ed up, didn’t we?” V said with a nervous chuckle. “One would say that. How about we go ask Kiseop after school?” Jimin suggested. They nodded and went back up to their usual place up on the rooftop.

 

~~~

 

K/B

 

Hello to all you people out there~

 

I was planning to include the lunch scene in there but I have a science final and a social studies project to complete! Ugh. And to top it off, I have to go to a ing dinner party. I don’t mind getting the food but wearing a dress is too much. It feels so uncomfortable…

 

Hopefully you people are okay with this chapter~

 

Oh, and I nearly forgot. I'm probably gonna update this story way faster than my EXO or Infinite story. IDK WHY but this story is just easier for me to write. I'll try and update EXO then Infinite but we'll wait and see how that turns out

 

Leave any suggestions in the comments below! I hope you people enjoyed this chapter! I’ll try my best to update chapters sooner in all 3 of my stories. Everyday is possible.

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)