"What are you doing to me?"

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

The duo was still bickering about their morning that they didn’t notice all the stares being sent to them. Or the fact that 6 Kingka’s were basically stalking them.

 

“Are you sure this is a good idea?!” V asked for the 10 millionth time. “Of course it is. Now shut the up V.” RapMonster hushed the 2nd youngest.

 

“But I still don’t get why we need to follow them.” Jimin whined. He told his hyungs countless times that he had class with him today so they didn’t need follow the bunny and beaver.

 

“We need to confront him all together.” It was always the same response from Suga. “But-...!” Jimin immediately shut his lips together when umma Jin sent him a death glare.

 

“No more questions. Just follow them until Shinwoo leaves Jungkook.” J-Hope told his dongsaengs. “But how can we follow them when they’re gone?” V asked them.

 

“How are they gone- !” Suga ran out of their hiding spot when the duo were out of sight, somewhere lost in the crowd of students cramped in the relatively narrow hallways. The rest of the crew followed behind him, but in a more calm manner. Unlike Yoongi, they walked out calmly as if it was their normal routine.

 

Suga caught a glimpse of the stuffed pink bunny keychain that hung from Jungkook’s backpack, disappearing into the stairwell doorway. Never before had he thought he would be chasing after someone like this in his life, but they’re a first for everything, isn’t there?

 

He quickly dashed up the stairs, ignoring the people calling out his name and pushing random people aside to keep up with them.

 

As for the others, they struggled terribly to find the pairing and Suga. “ing … Leaving us behind.” RapMonster cursed under his breath as him and the others weaved through the river of students. This was a really big school with not too many students, but since this was a hallway near the entrance, it was always one of the busiest.

 

“Well he’s short so he can be hidden through the crowd…” Jimin murmured. “So are you, dear Jimin. A bit shorter than Ms. Bunny, and real short compared to Mr. Beaver.” Jimin’s head twitched when he heard the oldest one calling him short.

 

“I’M NOT THAT ING SHORT!!” He screeched. “Maybe not for a woman, but for a man’s average height, yes~” V joined in of the assaulting of the Jimin.

 

“Are you implying I’m a woman?!”

 

“Not at all. Just saying your height is of that of an average woman~”

 

“WHAT ABOUT SUGA AND THE BUNNY BASTARD?! THEY’RE NEARLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS ME!!”

 

“Excellent observation Jimin~”

 

“ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!” Jimin was about to lunge at V and J-Hope who were teasing him when he felt a sharp tug from his collar.

 

“Jimin set that aside for now so we can hurry and find Suga and a hopefully lone bunny.” Jin said firmly. RapMonster groaned when Jin finally decided to stop the yelling of Dumb and Dumber and V. Why didn’t he stop them sooner? He’ll never know since those brats and Jin ran off without him.

 

“I will seriously skin them alive if I see them fooling off again when I catch them…” He told himself as he ran after the quad sifting through the students.

 

ANNNDDDDD back to Suga. He was so close to Jungkook, that he could basically tap him on the shoulder without having to stretch out his arm. Was this stalking him? One would say that, but he would just say ‘closely observing’ them. And he wasn’t frequently checking up on him through social media. It was one time where they decided to uncover Jungkook’s past. And they were simply going to question him about said past.

 

Suga could hear Shinwoo and Jungkook talking about the music competition. THAT’S RIGHT THE MUSIC COMPETITION!! The very event that put Jungkook into their lives. Why was no one praising him for it…? Had he decided not to brag about it? Well, Jungkook didn’t look like the type to brag but why wouldn’t you like to tell the entire student population that he was the special one who won the school’s music competition?

 

So many thoughts were flying through his head, he didn’t notice 6 angry sets of feet running behind him. “MIN ING YOONGI WHY THE DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM US?!?!” RapMonster’s angry roar drew the attention of everyone in the hallway, including Jungkook and Shinwoo.

 

Shinwoo’s eyebrow rose curiously when he saw how close he was to him and Jungkook. By instinct, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s slim shoulders protectively.

 

“Mon calm the down and let me talk.” Suga tried so hard not to scream back at his leader. But since he felt Jungkook looking at him, he couldn’t. He didn’t want to scare the poor kid off once he got the chance to talk to him without his knight in shining armor.

 

“I HAD TO DEAL WITH JIMIN’S SCRE-” RapMonster was cut short when he felt a harsh slap being delivered to the crook of his neck. “J-HOPE WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

“Shut up Mon. You're scaring the kid.” He whispered. He looked behind Suga, who was standing in front of Jungkook and Shinwoo. Standing terribly close behind them. So close to them that Shinwoo would definitely question his closeness, and his protective arm being a sign of that questioning.

 

“Shutting up now. Just… Explain why you ran off without us.” RapMonster said in a calm voice. The hallway was dead silent, listening closely to whatever Suga was going to say.

 

“Will all of you off?!” He sent each one of the students watching a glare that sent shivers down their spines, causing the crowd to move in their own direction, taking the bunny and beaver with the flow.

 

“So if you forgot what we were doing earlier, I was chasing after Jungkook-”

 

“I know that dip. You could have waited for us at the least.” He huffed. “Then why didn’t you follow me?”

 

“Because how was I supposed to know he was moving?”

 

“Both me and V said they were gone.”

 

“I was lost in the stupid conversation of them.”

 

“Yeah yeah what ever~” Suga said in a sing-song voice, slightly annoying the leader.

 

“Well, now Jeon Jungkook is gone, he’ll probably think we’re a bit psychotic and stray away from us.” That’s exactly why J-Hope tried to stop RapMon from drawing too much attention to himself.

 

“Why did I tell you to stop stupid.” J-Hope muttered under his breath, barely loud enough for RapMonster to hear him. “I’m the stupid one?” He raised an eyebrow at J-Hope’s name for him.

 

“Uh… No?” RapMoster just sighed. “Whatever. We have-” That annoying bell that they never change sounded throughout the hallway, signaling the students to run back to their class and make up an explanation for their teachers about why they’re late.

 

“Nevermind… Should we skip?” He asked his crew. They looked at each other, silently asking one another what they should do.

 

“Well, since Jimin has class with Jungkook, we should go to class.” Jin decided. “Well… Okay. Jimin if he looks at you funny, just create some explanation using that imaginative brain of yours.” Jimin was in the middle of nodding happily when he realized something.

 

“WAIT!! Why imaginative?! Why not smart?!” Jimin whined. “Well you certainly do come up with unique ideas, but some of them aren’t the best ideas.” V let out a low chuckle.

 

“My ideas are good!!”

 

“Mixing 4Loco with Moonshine was terrible Jimin…” J-Hope shuddered, remembering the taste that stung his mouth. “I saw it in a video okay?!”
 

“The guys reaction was in the video and his face looked ed up.”

 

“I thought he was a wimp or something!!”

 

“Jimin, being imaginative can have it’s perks too. And hurry up and move your asses to class.” When RapMonster left, the others soon split up too.

 

Jimin was brewing excuses of why they (RapMonster) were screaming like it was their last day on Earth. Maybe he could say that Suga was playing a prank on them? Or maybe say that RapMonster gets angry for no apparent reason? Ohhh maybe he could say that Suga was actually an alien and he just told them now!! No that would suit V more… The 4D orange haired male acted like an alien half the time.

 

“Why the am I so worried about how that kid views me…” Jimin grumbled to himself. Never before had he cared about how people view him as, but Jungkook… He wanted to seem the best in front of him. He didn’t know why and it was killing him why he didn’t know.

 

“Screw it. Just play cool Jimin… Play cool Jimin…” He breathed to himself before turning the door knob that was attached to the damascus steel door. “And that’s why- Oh hello Jimin. How nice of you to join us today.” Ryeowook stopped in the middle of whatever he was talking about to greet Jimin.

 

“Because Jin told me to…” He muttered as he walked to his seat. Just like they thought, Jungkook was itching to know why RapMonster was ‘fuming like a girl on her period’ like Shinwoo said.

 

“Um… Jimin-hyung why was RapMonster-hyung screaming?” He blinked his huge eyes innocently at the shorter one. Those chocolate orbs staring right as his own eyes… Captivating him in his stare. He could be forever entranced by those beautiful brown orbs, but his plans for the next eternity were rudely interrupted by a very certain screaming male teacher.

 

“JIMIN I’D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED STARING AT JUNGKOOK!!” Ryeowook’s girly manly scream shook up the entire class. A few snickers and side conversations arose from Ryeowook’s scold, causing Jimin to blush slightly when he heard Jungkook laugh.

 

“You may keep looking at my eyes if you’d like Jimin-hyung, but can you tell me why RapMonster-hyung kept screaming at Suga-hyung?” Ohhhh the way he said his name and called him ‘hyung’ was absolutely adorable~ Strangely, he wanted to squish the younger one’s cheeks until they turned red, like strawberry mochi.

 

“Ahmm… I dunno.” “I dunno?! That’s the best excuse you can come up with Jimin?!” He mentally scolded himself.

 

“Really? Hmm that’s weird.” Jungkook said before turning back to Ryeowook. Jimin wanted to slap himself in the face. Was he a bit weirded out by them now? What if he never talked with them again?! he didn’t want that to happen… If anything he wanted to keep talking to the bunny because he was a bit curious about him.

 

“Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to me…” He whispered to himself.

 

“Did you call me Jimin-hyung?” he heard me… “No that wasn’t me.” Jungkook nodded and turned his head back to the front.

 

This kid… What is he doing to me…?

 

Jimin continued to think to himself during Ryeowook’s lessons. He seriously was lost about why he cared about how the kid views him. The others would look at him as if he’s crazy if he said he cared about his image, which he didn’t at all. Well, everyone except Jin, who cared very much about how people looked at him. Being like the schools gentleman and all, he does have to keep up his image.

 

He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn’t even notice when the bell rang. Jungkook who was about to leave to go find Shinwoo, stopped when he saw Jimin was still in a daze.

 

Why is he staring into space like that…?” He approached Jimin, a bit cautious about if he was going to scold him for getting close to him.

 

“Jimin-hyung?” Jungkook called the elders name. “Jimin??” His hand waved side to side in front of his dazed eyes, and still nothing!

 

“Jiiiiimmmiiinnn hyyuuuunnngggg~” A pout formed on Jungkook’s face when he still wasn’t responding. “Jimin~” This time, he tried gently rocking his shoulders.

 

The unexpected movement to his body caused Jimin to snap out of his daydream. “Who dares touch the great Jimi-” He was about to scream at who ever was touching his shoulders without permission, until he saw the adorable face that belonged to the kid who sits next to him mere inches away from his own face.

 

“Finally you pay attention to me! I’ve been call you for the last minute!!” He whined, Jungkook’s jotting out to form a pout on his face.

 

“Eager for my attention, are you?” Jimin smirked at the way Jungkook’s cheeks were tinted pink. “N-Not at the least. You were just spacing out, that’s all.”

 

“So why did you pull me out of my thoughts then, hmm?” Jimin leaned in until their faces were centimeters apart from each other.

 

“N-No particular re-reason.” He stuttered from being this close to a boy he barely knew. “I think you had a reason, Jungkook.” Jimin continued to tease the younger male.

 

“I-I-”

“KOOKIE ARE YOU IN HERE~!!” The tall beaver slammed the door open, startling the two left in the room. The two were staring at the person who just entered the classroom of B-1.

 

“What are you doing to my Kookie?” Shinwoo stormed over and snatched Jungkook away from Jimin’s face. “Kookie did he hurt you in any way?” The taller male ran his hands over Jungkook’s body, checking for any possible wounds.

 

Jimin was trying so hard not to punch the glasses freak right in the face. “They aren’t dating!! I think… But still!! In school?

 

“Jimin-hyung I think your jaw might break.” “Excuse me?” Jimin was unconsciously clenching his jaw.

 

“Well, there’s nothing. I’ll check later tonight. But c’mon I wanna eat already~!” Shinwoo started to pull Jungkook towards the doorway, leaving only Jimin in the classroom.

 

“Uhhh bye Jimin-hyung!!” Jungkook shouted before he was completely out.

 

“Bye… seriously. What is that kid doing to me…” Jimin ran his fingers through his dark brown hair.

 

K/B

 

Hullio Minna~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

I'm so sorry if this chapter is like way shorter than usual *gets on knees and bows* So I guess I should have an explaination, right?

 

SO WHERE HAVE I BEEN FOR THE LAST (insert number) DAYS?!!??! Well, I have this horrible stomach virus that has me curling up in a fetus position for most of my day. When I try and write, I can never finish a chapter in one day due to this . Like, I’ll only get to write 1 ½ pages per days I don’t feel like complete . That’s why updates have been so long. It’s been going on for about a week and a half…? IDK exactly when this had start to happen but I will tell you it wasn’t this bad in the beginning. All I had to do was take a tablet of medicine and it would stop hurting. But NOOOO!! If I take a tablet the that’s going on in my bowels will go away for about an hour then will come back and hit me in the head with a brick.

 

I did go to the doctors when my parents started to notice I ate less that I used to. I felt sick when I ate more than half my plate, so I didn’t eat the rest. And my family knows I eat a lot. But my doctor said it was just a stomach virus that would pass on in a week. BUT IT’S STILL FREAKING HERE AND IT'S EATING AT MY INSIDES!!! Or at least that’s how I feel...

 

I normally hide how I feel because I don’t wanna worry anyone, but this has been bothering for a week and a half. It’s seriously affecting my writing and I see a few comments about them wanting me to update but I can’t update that soon because OF THIS STUPID GOING ON IN MY INTESTINES!!

 

Once you see daily updates, or at least a chapter being uploaded every other day, I should be back to my normal self. Unless I feel lazy and don’t update for a couple days… Well hopefully I can stick to me updating everyday like I did in the last week of June :)

 

I tried my best… I’m so sorry if I haven’t been on point lately… Or for the entire month of July…

 

I dunno if its a good chapter or not, but I hope it’s good enough ;^; I’m really sorry I really did try ;^; please don’t hate me…

 

I’ve been working on a new chapter for another story I’m planning to write… Hopefully you find enjoyment in that story if you wish to read it...

 

Too lazy to proofread btw ._.

 

Ahh... Well that's it for this chapter~

 

 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)