{Authors Note Please Read}

Tommorrow's Cantabile

There’s a summary of this author’s note at the bottom for all you lazy butts who don’t feel like reading this .

 

Hey Minna-San… So.. I seriously didn’t want to write this author’s note but I seriously can’t deal with it at the moment.

 

As you all know (I hope) that I am a music student in my schools band, the top band to be specific. To any of you who are in band/strings, if you’ve ever heard of Chamber Winds, I’m in that band.

 

So, we are preparing for our assessment and our spring trip. And the amount of practice I have to put into playing is already overwhelming. I already have a 2 hour class for band, and I have 2 hour after school practices nearly every week.

 

And that’s just for the assessment.

 

The spring trip, we’re supposed to learn completely new music and ‘perfect’ it within a month. So guess what that means?

 

EVEN MORE DAMN PRACTICES

 

If you’re questioning why I can’t just stop band, or stop going to practices, I just can’t. I really do love band (call me a band geek if you must) and I want to continue playing, as much as it does make me feel lightheaded and/ or stressed while playing.

 

On top of that, I’m currently on the dance team for my schools pep rally… So yay. More practicing after school plus breaking my ankles.

 

It was seriously a hard decision to at least try and write while still preparing my music stuff, or just not write at all until all the music is cleared up… If you can’t tell already, I’m just gonna continue doing my music stuff while straying away from writing.

 

It ing to say that but yes, I’m putting this story on hold, as well as my other stories. I might pop up an update for one of my other stories (bc I already finished the majority of the chapter), but that’s about it for updates.



 

And also, I’m probably gonna rewrite this story. The entire thing, most likely. I dunno when I was just reading my work earlier today in class (yes, I read my own stories.) I just felt dissatisfied with it. Like, some things didn’t make sense, some things I didn’t like, some things were just pretty damn stupid.

The plot will be relatively the same, but I might take away some things/add new content.

 

If you see me update this story at all, please understand that I’m just doing a chapter revision. There will be no new chapter updates until either my assessment is over, or I have a week in the coming months that I only have 2 days of after school practice.

 

I’m possibly just gonna delete all the chapters… Or just mark it as a draft story. I’m extremely sorry if you’re disappointed yet again that I never get the chance to update anymore but it’s seriously killing me; the stress I mean.

 

“But… You haven’t updated in months.”

Yes, I know I haven’t updated in months, and I sincerely apologize for that. For some reason, I cannot bring myself to write another chapter bc IDK WTF to write. Call it a writer's block, but something I want to write either contradicts with something I wrote in a previous chapter/is not what you (or at least the ones who PMed me) wanted to happen so…

I know I should be writing this story to my liking, but still… I at least want to make stories that you all like.

 

I’ll still be on and stuff, I’m just abstaining from writing my own stories for now. I dunno my friend and I are currently planning a story together so IDK about that yet. There’s a chance that I might put out a small update or two, but the chances aren’t very high.

 

While I’m gone though, I’ll try my best to write maybe a drabbles and stuff, so whenever I can update I’ll have a nice update for all of you. Maybe even a double- even a triple even- update whenever I have enough content for a chapter or few.

 

Again, I’m deeply sorry… But I don’t want to keep your hopes up that I’ll update ‘soon’. I’ve said that to quite a lot of you weeks, even months back and I feel bad about it.

 

QUICK SUMMARY:

I’m taking a break from bc of some music (with the addition of some other school ) that’s practically occupying all my time. And I’ll be rewriting the majority of this story, as well as my other stories, so I’ll either take down all the chapters or just put this story in draft status. If you see this story update at all, just know it's a chapter rewrite and not a new chapter (that of course, if I decide just to delete all the chapters)

 

Got that? I hope you did…  

 

Last sorry (for now at least), I’m again, so so so sorry…


Lotsa Loves, Nic.