Knights Hiding In Armor

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

The morning light shone intensely on the duo’s sleeping faces. Jungkook woke up first, rubbing his eyes trying to rub off the sleep. “Hyuunnggg~” Jungkook shook his shoulder multiple times before giving up. He was still trapped deep inside Dream Land, and will most likely not be waking up anytime soon.

 

“Aish… That giant beaver.” Jungkook sighed as he climbed out of bed. His feet dragged over the sheep-like floor. Soon, he was down stairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast and preparing lunches for them.

 

I feel that you’ve become sensitive

 

The soft touch and endless senses

 

Tonight is the night

 

It’s alright if it’s weird

 

The moment you pass the limit

 

Of your sleeping senses~

 

View-SHINee

 

Jungkook soon became immersed in the singing that he didn’t notice the beaver stumble in the kitchen. Shinwoo tiptoed to Jungkook as he didn’t want to interrupt his beautiful singing… Yet. “Such a beautiful vie-ah!” Jungkook nearly dropped the knife when he felt long arms wrap around his chest. “It’s a little too early for a heart attack, wouldn’t you think?” Jungkook laughed.

 

“It’s also too early for us to be up.” Shinwoo averted Jungkook’s eyes to the clock which read 6:59 a.m. “Then you should be asleep you dummy! I’m usually the one who wakes up this early.” Jungkook said. He turned his attention back to the onigiri he was shaping.

 

“Please come back to bed with me~” Shinwoo whined. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his best friend. “Nopie dopie~ You can sit your down on the sofa or something.” Jungkook pointed his knife to the couch. Shinwoo let out one final whine before doing what his Kookie told him to do so.

 

“I’m packing a bento box, okay?” Jungkook yelled before Shinwoo went to sleep. He recived an ‘okay.’ and went back to packing.

 

A good 30 minutes passed before Jungkook smacked his bunny pillow on Shinwoo’s sleeping face. “KOOKIE! Why did you hit meeee~” Shinwoo grumbled as soon as he felt contact with the pillow. “If the smell pancakes didn’t tingle your nose, then you guess why.” Jungkook sat down near Shinwoo’s head.

 

Shinwoo scooted up until his head was in Jungkook’s lap. Jungkook began to run his fingers though Shinwoo’s long hair. The feeling was extremely calming and relaxing. “Can we just stay like this for the next hour? And not go to school? Please?” Shinwoo begged.

 

Jungkook shook his finger over Shinwoo’s eyes “Nope. At least let me experience Activity Day before you make me start skipping.” Jungkook said. He got up and went back to the kitchen. Shinwoo groggily followed him.

 

A china plate was slid right in front of Shinwoo as he sat down. “Banana, cinnamon and honey pancakes. Give it a try.” Jungkook stuck a fork in his own stack of pancakes.

 

Shinwoo’s eyes widened as the flavor exploded in his mouth. “Can we just move in together or something? Ugh I would ing love to have your cooking everyday.” He moaned. Bite after bite, the stack of pancakes were gone.

 

“I’ll ask mom. But where are we gonna get a place though?” Jungkook took a sip of his strawberry milk; which left a cute pink milk mustache. “Remember my aunt who owns the apartment complex?”

 

“The crazy one who collects antique dolls and human bones?”

 

“No the one who looks like a teenage girl.”

 

“Yeah. She has an extra room?”

 

“Yup. I could ask her if we can move in there. It’s even closer to the school too.”

 

Jungkook his chin in thought. “Consider it a possibility.” Shinwoo washed the dishes as Jungkook cleaned up everything from last night. His parents really wouldn’t want to find candy wrappers and a bunch of books lying on the floor.

 

~~~

 

“Same routine as yesterday. Maybe I’ll see you in one of the music classes.” Shinwoo said. Jungkook nodded and Shinwoo left to go with his friends.

 

When he walked in, again the classroom barely had anyone in it. “I guess I’ll explore a bit more on my own.” He walked out the classroom and walked in the opposite direction Shinwoo took him yesterday.

 

There’s the library… Gym… Ohh the nurse! That might be helpful.” Jungkook walked by various places before the warning bell rang.

 

Aww… Well can’t help it.” He started to walk back to class. A few of his papers slipped out of his pocket; being the flexible person he was, he bent down to grab it. Eyes were glued to his entire being as he bent down. A few nasty thoughts were being thrown around here and there.

 

“Heeyyy hot stuff. Wanna get out of here?” A guy walked up to Jungkook. As he did to Namjoon and Taehyung when he met them, he ignored him. “C’mon honey, lets have a good time.” This time the guy grabbed his wrist.

 

Jungkook started to feel beads of sweat form on his foreheads. As he tried to pull away, the guys grip got tighter. “P-Please let g-go of me.” Jungkook stuttered. The guys hummed and his lips “Cute face, banging body and a cute voice. A great package deal.” He said with a smirk.

 

The stranger began to run his hands up Jungkook’s shirt. Tears began to group around Jungkook’s eye corners. “Now now, save the crying for later when you cry out my name.” He whispered hotly in Jungkook’s ears. “Please I don’t want this.” Jungkook started to scream. Sadly, the hallway was abandoned.

 

“But I do. Now be a good and take it.” His hands began to more vigorously under his shirt. Tears started to fall from his eyes. He could find a voice to scream for him. He still was a stranger, and he still can’t speak in front of people he doesn't know.

 

~~~

 

Shinwoo’s P.o.V

 

I got excuse from class because I wanted to go to the bathroom. And I may or may have not wanted to go check up on my Kookie to see if he was doing alright.

 

Whimpers and sniffles could be heard in the hallways. I’m guessing it was from a girl that has been rejected by BTS again. You know, those 6 bastards that made my Kookie cry.

 

Well you don’t know. Those heartless bastards make every girl cry. I went towards the sound and heard another voice grumbling. Maybe a fight between a boy and girl possibly? There a quite a number of couples and fights in this school so I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

 

I turned the corner to see something that made me wish I had my katana in my hand.

 

~~~

 

Kingka’s P.o.V

 

“JIMIN GET YOUR BACK HERE!” J-Hope screamed in the abandoned hallways. Jimin had locked J-Hope in the girls bathroom. While the thought of it would have been nice, the angry girls weren’t.

 

RapMonster, V and Suga were trailing behind J-Hope, trying to calm him down. “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN MY PHONE THEN!” He yelled back. Jin suddenly appeared right in front of Jimin, causing him to stop.

 

“YOU FINALLY STOPPED RUNNING YO- H-Hi umma.” J-Hope froze as soon as he saw Jin. His hair was all messed up and he had this dark aura around him. A door, aka Jin’s secret room, was wide open. They were blinded by anger that they forgot Jin’s sleeping room was in that corridor. “Who the screamed first? You ruined my sleep…” Jin’s voice went a whole octave lower.

 

J-Hope and Jimin looked at each other. “HE DID IT!” They pointed their index finger at each other simultaneously. “Then both of you will suffer the consequences… Make that all of you.” Jin cracked his neck.

 

RapMon, V and Suga backed up slowly before running down the hallway, past the trio. Jin, J-Hope and Jimin chased after them. “NOW YOU'RE RUNNING YOU ?!” J-Hope screeched. V who was in the lead suddenly stopped. “Shhh…” He pushed his finger on his lips.

 

They stopped their bickering and looked at what V was looking at.

 

The bunny was being cornered by the Queenka’s lap dog, Nichkhun. They tiptoed closer to the duo. Nichkhun was running his hand up Jungkook’s shirt. The bunnies big eyes were all watery, a signal he was about to burst into tears.

 

Suga and RapMon were about to interrupt when Jungkook’s ‘boyfriend’ came in.

 

~~~

 

No One’s P.o.V

 

Shinwoo and the BTS Kingka’s entered the abandoned hallway at the sametime. The Kingka’s were about to act when Shinwoo came in.

 

Shinwoo’s face was red and purple. His knuckles were turning white from having nothing or someone to grip. Shinwoo suddenly came charging in at the scene.


“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!” Shinwoo shouted angrily. Nichkhun turned his head to the fuming beaver. He simply smirked and said “What does it look like? Now off and let my sweetheart and I have some privacy.” He turned his attention back to the trembling bunny.

 

The way he called Jungkook his ‘Sweetheart’ made the 7 people angrier than they already were. “Ohhkay now. Don’t you dare ‘sweetheart’ whats mine. I will cut off your and shove them up your to satisfy your ing needs if you want too.” Shinwoo was now standing between Nichkhun and Jungkook.

 

“I need to shove something up his before I can feel satisfied. Have you seen his ?! He was made to be ed.” His laugh was cut short by Shinwoo’s fist.

 

“Yes I have for your information. I’ve also slept in the same bed as that , wore the same clothes with that and bathed with that . 3 things you will never get to do.” Nichkhun coughed up some blood. Now the Kingka’s felt a familiar tinge of jealousy. When the beaver said all the things about him and the bunny, now they wanted to rip out the beavers arms from his sockets.

 

“Have you felt under his shirt before? His skin is so milky white… It makes me want to stain it.” Nichkhyun continuously made provoking comments.

 

Another punch was thrown at Nichkhun’s face. Then a few kicks to the stomach before Shinwoo stopped. “People like you made me wish that I was by Jungkook’s side 24/7. You nasty bastards trying to reach a star you can never get. (I’m soooo bad at this. Just saying.)” Shinwoo spat at the barely moving victim.

 

“I wish I could have more time to play with you. Sadly, I need to take care of my Kookie.” He glared intensly at Nichkhun. “That was your cue to leave now. Unless you still want to learn how to fly.” Shinwoo had a evil smile painted on his face.

 

Nichkhun’s face paled a little. He scrambled to his feet and made a desperate attempt to run. Shinwoo’s eyes were glued to him until he was out of sight.

 

Shinwoo’s caring side came back when he left. “KOOKIE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WHERE DID HE TOUCH?!” Shinwoo ran his hands up and down Jungkook’s face.

 

Jungkook finally found the voice he was looking for. “I-I’m perfectly f-fine.” He burst into tears. Shinwoo wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s waist and pulled his closer. “Shh… He can’t get you now…” He patted his best friends head, trying to calm him down.

 

Feeling his warm hands run through his hair made the crying and whimpers a bit quieter. Shinwoo tilted Jungkook’s face up. He placed butterfly kisses (Not sure if that made sense XD) all over Jungkook’s wet and pale face.

 

Jin was glaring at Shinwoo. He wished that he was the one who can place kisses like that all over that kyute face.

 

RapMon wished that he could punch the out of Nichkhun.

 

Suga wished that he would have came sooner than Shinwoo. He wanted to be Jungkook’s knight in shining armor.

 

V wished that he didn’t up. Why didn’t he help Jungkook sooner? Why did he just stand there?

 

Jimin wished that he could run faster. He was already quite muscular. If he could run faster, then it would be perfect for beating the out of Nichkhun.

 

J-Hope wished that Jimin would have locked him in a bathroom closer to the scene. If he did, he would have reached Jungkook faster.

 

All they knew is that they were jealous and wished that they had something reality didn’t give them. (Again, not sure if that made sense.)

 

Shinwoo kissed away the streaming tears falling from Jungkook’s eyes. “S-Shinwoo I-I’m sorry I cou-couldn’t fight back.” Jungkook sobbed. “I’m t-to weak to fi-fight on my o-own.”

 

“Shh… Kookie it’s not your fault…” Shinwoo assured him. Jungkook just cried even harder hearing his words. “It’s okay… C’mon I’ll walk you back to class…” Shinwoo took Jungkook’s hand and slowly walked with him down the hallway.

 

~~~

 

“Two questions. One. Why the hell was Nichkhun was attempting to the bunny? And two. WHAT THE DID THAT BEAVER MEAN BY ‘I’VE ALSO SLEPT IN THE SAME BED, WORE THE SAME CLOTHES AND BATHED WITH HIM?! DAFUQ?!” RapMonster roared. He kicked a nearby trash can in anger.

 

All the other Kingka’s were in the same state as RapMon. “Remind me to corner the 2PM group sometime soon.” Suga gritted through his teeth. The image of Jungkook looking so helpless would have been y, if he wasn’t being cornered by the Queenka’s 1# lapdog.

 

“I upvote that idea.” Jin ruffled his hair. He was the oldest in the group. He should have taken charge. Yet, why didn’t he?

 

“Can we all agree that we need to keep a closer eye on our playtoy?” J-Hope mumbled. All heads nodded in unison. “This makes it all the more interesting…” Jimin said.

 

“I think I know why he attacked Jungkook.” RapMonster said. All heads turned to RapMon. “And?” Jin raised an eyebrow.

 

“APink. The Queenka’s. They sent their most loyal lapdog to target Jungkook.” RapMonster said. Everything made sense when he said that.

 

“But why?” Jimin hesitantly asked. “I don’t have a clue…”

 

~~~

 

Shinwoo kindly dropped of Jungkook at his classroom. Surprisingly, he made it before the bell. Considering Shinwoo beat up someone, he comforted him and still had time to drop his precious little Kookie off to class.

 

“I’ll come to your classroom at lunch. Don’t go anywhere without me today.” Shinwoo told him. Jungkook nodded before stepping inside.

 

“GREAT! I thought you might have died. And I would have been stuck with these faces again.” Ryeowook said as soon as he stepped inside the class.

 

“Sit down so I can dismiss you people.” Ryeowook commanded.

 

Jungkook sat down awkwardly next to Jimin’s empty seat. “Okay today is the first activity day of the quarter! So scram! Oh and Jungkook your activity classes are on the opposite side of your schedule.” Ryeowook said. Everyone jumped out of their seats and pushed each other through the door, leaving Jungkook alone.

 

He grabbed his schedule and started to look for his classes, completely forgetting about. “I already know where the gym is, the music room also. But where’s the singing and dancing classrooms?” Jungkook wandered around the same area for a couple of minutes before locating the singing classroom.

 

His eyes lit up when he was a familiar long-haired glasses wearing guy. “Jungkook! Here.” Shinwoo motioned for him to sit next to him. He felt nervous when he felt eyes on him again. Something told him that today was going to be like a day in hell.

 

“Welcome back people! Did you miss me? Because I certainly didn’t~” The teacher said. “To start of this quarter wrong, all of you will get up here and sing a song. Just to see where you're still at. I’m pretty sure most of you people will still be the same because you were too ‘busy’ to practice this simple .” Everyone groaned while hearing upon this, including Shinwoo.

 

“Hurry up and pick a song in the next 30 seconds. I don’t care what song it just has to be the full version, not only part of it.” The teacher screamed over the rambling.

 

The only song that came to Jungkook’s mind was mind was either ‘View’ (Because he just sang it in the morning) or ‘Wake Up’. He tapped on Shinwoo’s shoulder “Should I sing ‘View’ or ‘Wake Up’?” He asked.

 

Shinwoo thought for a few seconds before making his decision “Do ‘View’, since like that one is in Korean. Isn’t ‘Wake Up’ in Japanese?” Shinwoo questioned.

 

Jungkook nodded his head. “TIME’S UP PEOPLES! The first person will be chosen from my box of names~” The teacher cooded.

 

He stuck his hand in the box and pulled out a blue slip “JIN!” Jungkook’s eyes followed Jin as he stepped down to the front. Some girls cheered and clapped for him as he came down.

 

Jin opened his mouth to sing (TeenTop~Date)

 

You’re so beautiful to me

I can’t stop thinkin’ about you

This is how I feel about you

OK baby, come on

Our eyes lock and we smile at each other

My heart is racing, feels like I’ll go crazy

Just like bubbles bursting

Our love is beautiful

Will you kiss me with your sweet lips?

 

Jin winked at the crowd, more specifically at Jungkook. Shinwoo glared at Jin when he saw who he was looking at.

 

On my way back from taking you home

I remember our kiss and I stop in place

I call you on the phone and ask if you could come out again

I miss you so much, I’m sorry for saying nonsense this late at night

Our date, a love date

When we do it once, I want to do it again

Today is a beautiful day

Let’s share love every night

Day or night, without anyone knowing

Today is a beautiful day

Hey me sweet, you’re so sweet

I can’t quit you, I love it when you’re in my arms

I get surprised by seeing you open your eyes every day

Because you look like fairy

In case you fly away, in case I awake if this is a dream

Every single day, I am careful

But I like myself like this

On my way back from taking you home

I remember our kiss and I stop in place

I call you on the phone and ask if you could come out again

I miss you so much, I’m sorry for saying nonsense this late at night

Come here, baby kiss me darling

I like everything about you

Even you crying, even you getting angry

How can you be so pretty?

When I see you, a day seems like a minute

I always want to be with you, all day, oh yeah

The sweet lyrics made Jungkook blush a bit. It’s just so sweet and gentlemen like. The lyrics are like a description of a perfect boyfriends. It was… charming.

 

“Sickenly sweet. Now it’s time for TAEHYUUNG~!” V stood up with a sour look on his face. “It’s V.” He said. Again, girl cheered for him. One girl even tried flaunt her s at him just for an extra glance. (SHINee~An Encore)

 

Like paint spreading

It becomes clearer by the day

It’s like time is ticking backwards

Things become even clearer

After I cross the river of memories

I thought I would forget

But now I threw away that useless belief and hope

Echoes of silence

(Locked inside)

My dried up lips

(Filled inside)

As much as the story was long

Our hello felt empty

The familiarity made us take it for granted

Our love faded like the waning moon

With cruel words of poison that we didn’t mean

We hurt each other

In the thickly stacked disinterest

Our love grew miserable like a withered flower

We didn’t know how precious each other was

Our lonely season faded

Time goes by so quickly

Everyone changes

But there’s one thing that doesn’t change

It grows clearer

Awkward wanderings

(Strange journeys)

At the end of long drifting

(At the end of the road)

I let out my last breath

My conclusion is only one person

The familiarity made us take it for granted

Our love faded like the waning moon

With cruel words of poison that we didn’t mean

We hurt each other

In the thickly stacked disinterest

Our love grew miserable like a withered flower

We didn’t know how precious each other was

Our lonely season faded

I’m still dreaming

After the darkness goes away

You and I from the sunny days

Will replay itself

I ask myself but it’s always the same answer

Like being lost, I keep looking for you

Like fate that was decided from the day I was born, from the day the world started

I look back but it’s all in the same place

Let’s not go on a path that’s not the right answer

Like a stage with the curtains rising again

Like a scene from a movie that made us shed tears

Like the two stars that end up together after all

 

As soon as he finished, girls stood up with tears in their eyes. “Oppa those lyrics were so sweet~” A girl screamed. “Were those lyrics for me~?” Another girl asked. V simply ignored them and walked back to his seat next to V.

“Next is… CNU!” Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. “Cnu?” Shinwoo scratched his head “The teacher calls me that for some reason…” He said timidly. Jungkook chuckled at his timidness. “I think that name is quite cute. It sounds like your name anyways~” Shinwoo laughed and patted his head.

 

“STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR DOWN HERE!” A few kids snickered at his teacher's comment.

 

Shinwoo stepped down to the front. (B1A4 CNU Solo~Drunk With Music)

 

As if I have fallen silent like butterfly

As if I have wings, I fly up high yeah

The morning sun is just like see you tomorrow

You already opened half of your heart

I can’t take my eyes off you, you’re in front of me

I can feel it just by your existence

Hotly shining among these many people

Just you & me oh baby

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song is going to make you dance oh my baby

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song’s going to make you love like tonight

Everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if nothing is here

Everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if we’re crazy in this moment

I’ll Show you anything show me your everything yeah

Trust yourself in this music playing right now

This moment I dance by matching your steps

The rhythm follows us, movin groovin baby

I can’t take my eyes off you, you’re in front of me

I can feel it just by your existence

Hotly shining among these many people

Just you & me oh baby

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song is going to make you dance oh my baby

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song’s going to make you love like tonight

everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if nothing is here

everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if we’re crazy in this moment

As much as I’ve waited for a long time, this gift is electrifying

If you will listen to it, I think I’ll be happy

Just stay right there as you are and don’t hesitate

Keep on move your body

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song is going to make you dance oh my baby

Drunk with music, rockin my body

This song’s going to make you love like tonight

Everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if nothing is here

Everybody say lala all ma people say lala everybody say lala

As if we’re crazy in this moment

 

Shinwoo quickly made his way back to his seat. Jungkook patted him on his back and told him he did a nice job. “I reaalllyy like the song!” Jungkook said. “You think so? I guess so~” He said in a singsong voice.

“My next victim- I mean performer is Jungkook!” Jungkook quietly stepped down the stairs. “Ohh you're a new one. A cute one too. Show me what you got!” Jungkook nodded and cleared his voice a little.

 

Everyone is lost for words like you

Beyond fourth dimensional, a miraculous view

Sweetly dip it in and eat the fondue of light

You can start seeing the color of the music

I feel that you’ve become sensitive

A clear color and the sixth sense

Tonight is the night

It’s alright if it’s a bit rough

Act more sensitive

Don’t hide it anymore

Such a beautiful view

Such a beautiful view

Show me more, the next view

Such a beautiful view

Such a beautiful view (to that place)

Such a beautiful view (take me)

Show me more, the next view (show me more)

Such a beautiful view

The sky is beautifully spread

In the ocean, time is in a bottle

I dream of peacefully walking (by my side)

Whatever it is you imagined, I’ll show you everything

Now tell me yeah yeah

I feel that you’ve become sensitive

The soft touch and endless senses

Tonight is the night

It’s alright if it’s weird

The moment you pass the limit of your sleeping senses

(Yeah-yeah-yeah)

You were so used to being bored, you forgot about the specialness

Now slowly lift your head

Kiss me on my eyes

To that beautiful place

Take me to that beautiful place

It’ll be the first time for anyone, like you (I feel a thousand senses)

Smelling and tasting the star light (I’ll never leave you lonely)

Feeling the weight of the scent (I won’t let you down)

Seeing the color and shape of sounds

 

Jungkook ended it softly and sweetly. It was as if everyone was holding their breaths, waiting for more to happen. One clap was heard, then another and then everyone else followed. “I like him! I expect great things for you Jeon Jungkook~” The teacher roared. Jungkook bowed and ran back up the stairs. He covered his face the whole time he went back up.

 

“Wonderful job Kookie~” Shinwoo his head. “Thank you~” Quite a few people started to talk after Jungkook’s performance. “Stap the side conversations and pay attention!” The teacher slapped a ruler on the desk. The noise died down and they focused their eyes on the front of the room. “That’s better… Next performer~”

 

K/B

 

Soo… THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE SOOO IN LONG! This is even longer than my chapters in my Infinite story... It was mostly copying and pasting lyrics (Thank you internet). I deleted my previous writings of this chapter. I wanted to save that bit for later~

 

And DEAR LORD THIS IS LIKE THE SECOND TIME I MADE MAH KOOKIE NEARLY GET ! I’m sorry but I can’t write like mean/fight scenes. I can make like scenes (hint hint) and like suicidal scenes.

 

Btw I just clicked the shuffle button for my iTunes thingymabob and BAM! I had the song they sang~

 

Leave any suggestions in the comments below! I hope you people enjoyed this chapter! I’ll try my best to update chapters sooner in all 3 of my stories. Everyday is possible.

 

For now... Toodles~!