Nurse's Office

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

Jimin groggily got out of the classroom and went up the stairs to the roof where the Kingka’s usually ate. His head was clouded with denial and questions he wanted answered right now, mainly about that Jungkook kid. He even refused to do a quicky with Hayoung, who quickly grew into a pest. “Oppa! C’mon it’ll be a decision you won’t regret today~” She backed Jimin against a row of lockers.

 

“Hayoung off. I’m trying to get to the others.” He tried to move away from the girl but her stupid claws she calls her hands smashed right next to his head. “That’s perfect~! I’ll invite the girls and we can eat up on the rooftop together~ And maybe, have a bit of fun too…” Hayoung’s fake pink glitter nail trailed up Jimin’s muscular arms, gently scraping his smooth skin.

 

“Not today. We need to discuss , so move.” Jimin lightly shoved her, but she came bouncing back like a boomerang. “I can help! I’m sure with me we can solve your problem in a flash and we can ~” Hayoung tried batting her obviously fake eyelashes, bending down to expose more cleavage than necessary.

 

Jimin cringed at the girls fakeness. Even her overdrawn lips were pouting. No, it shouldn’t be called a pout. It was more of duck lips than anything, really unattractive ones too. “For the last ing time, n to the o.” Like all his last attempts, Hayoung once again trapped him.

 

“Oppa don’t be like that~ It’ll be real quick. It’ll be like only a minute passed by. I even wore your favorite lingerie.” Hayoung slipped down a bit of her shirt to show a tiny bit of a black lace bra. It was his favorite because it was easy to take off, but he really wasn’t in the mood. Just when Jimin was going to open his mouth to say something else, a hard shove was delivered to each of their sides. Hayoung fell back helplessly while Jimin just stumbled back a few steps.

 

“YAH WHAT THE FUC-!!” Jimin was screaming but he stopped halfway when he came with a tall figure sporting a familiar pair of glasses. “You two were blocking Kookie’s locker, and I kept asking you two to kindly move. So, I tried to shove you a little to get your attention so you could move, but that went a bit better than I planned it to.” Shinwoo spoke. Jimin’s eyes narrowed at the man who was centimeters taller than him, taller than RapMonster even.

 

“That was anything but little- Wait Jungkook?” A head of soft amber hair popped out from behind the towering man. His eyes were covered by one of Shinwoo’s hands. “Is that Jimin-hyung? Hiyo~” Jungkook waved at the locker, which he thought was Jimin. But really, Jimin was standing in the other direction, his expression softened seeing how cute Jungkook looked all confused.

 

“Kookie that’s your locker.” Shinwoo patted his head, drawing out a cute little mewl from the blinded male. “Then why can’t I look at him then?”

 

“There’s an indecent person sitting down on the floor behind him. And I don’t wanna spoil your mind.” Jimin turned around to where Hayoung landed. Her legs were spread wide open, displaying a piece of string lace thong covering her lady parts. One cup of her bra was showing, showing some age. The definition of indecency was sprawled out behind him, and he didn’t even know because he was focused on a very certain guy who resembled a bunny.

 

“Ahh, okay then? I’ll unlock my locker then. Now where is it…” His hands traced over the metal boxes, trying to find the plastic dial that stuck out of each one. “Here Kookie, I’ll help.” Shinwoo grabbed Jungkook’s small hands and guided him to his locker. This simple, pretty innocent movement somehow made Jimin’s blood boil with jealousy. Shinwoo was being kind and was helping Jungkook, so why did he feel jealous?!

 

“Oppa~ Help me up~” Hayoung held out her arms like a newborn baby asking for a hug from it’s mother. Jimin let out a hefty sigh. He helped Hayoung out anyways, just in case Jungkook had some bad thoughts about him because he didn’t help her. “Thanks oppa~ You're the sweetest~” She planted a huge kiss on the side of Jimin’s kiss, leaving her Pink Nouveau lipstick on his face.

 

“1, have some decency when you dress. There are innocent ones in this school who shouldn’t get caught up with people like you. And the guy obviously didn’t want you, so just off.” Shinwoo spat at Hayoung. “Oppa! He’s being mean to me! Do something~” Hayoung stopped her stiletto on the tiled floor.

 

“Nope. When I say off, I mean off. I told you I had to go meet up with the guys but you kept pestering me. I’ll take my leave now, thank you.” Jimin dashed up the stairs without another word, leaving a stunned Hayoung behind. “Hmph. Can you play with me~?” Hayoung slipped her arm around Shinwoo’s free one.

 

Shinwoo’s face immediately turned into a disgusted face. “I have someone already, thank you.” Shinwoo yanked his arm out of her grasp, wrapping an arm around Jungkook’s waist. He quickly pulled the innocent bunny out the doors and outside to where the wouldn’t follow her.

 

“He seriously just rejected me, a Queenka? What was that brat's name… Jungkook-ah. Even oppa seemed focused on him… Ohh… Jungkook is so gonna get what’s coming to him from stealing my oppa’s attention!” And with that, Hayoung stopped down the hallway furiously, looking for the other Queenka’s to tell them her encounter.

 

~~~

 

Jimin practically ran up the concrete stairs, stomping on the pavement to reach the top as soon as possible. “GUYYYYSSSSS!!!!” He shoved the metal doors, creating a large, startling bang that made the others jump in surprise. “What do you want JimJim?” Jin asked, setting down his pair of chopsticks on a napkin.

 

“Jungkook, confusion, cute, I dunno anymore, WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH ME?!” Jimin grabbed Suga’s snapback and threw it down on the pavement. Suga ran to pick up his precious snapback, which he oddly treated like a baby. “Speak in full sentences Jimin.” RapMonster said.

 

“Okay you know Jungkook is in my class, right?” The other nodded slowly at his question. “Um… Well… How do I put this…”

 

“Just get in on with already!!” Suga screamed. He was eager to hear whatever Jimin had to say about Jungkook. As well as the others, they wanted to hear what Jimin had to say about the bunny. “So… You know when RapMonster started to scream like a maniac? And I had to make up an excuse?”

 

“He asked me why he started to scream like that, and his face was up close n’ . And I kept staring at his face… And that annoying Ryeowook called us out and I heard Jungkook laugh! I felt my cheeks blush when I heard him ing laugh. BLUSH FOR GOD’S SAKE!! And I like it when he calls me hyung and I wanted to pinch his cheeks and I care about how he views me!! SINCE WHEN THE HELL DO I CARE ABOUT HOW PEOPLE LOOK AT ME?!

 

“For God’s sake, I was like flirting with him after class… Even when I was on my way here, I ran into Hayoung and she kept asking for a . I kept refusing her but Imma guess she thought I was playing hard to get so she kept trying. The lockers we were standing behind was apparently his and he and the beaver appeared out of no where. The beaver shoved us really hard because we were blocking his locker.

 

“I payed more attention to him that to a girl wearing skimpy clothes who was practically begging for me. When the does that even happen to me?! And I even felt jealous when that beaver help holding onto Jungkook!! For s sake what the hell is going on!?” The others let Jimin ramble on, listening carefully to each word that left his mouth.

 

They sat (well, Jimin was standing but whatever) in pregnant silence. The only sound that could be heard was the distant talking of the other students outside, the soft wind and Jimin’s heavy breathing. “So you find him cute?” RapMonster broke the silence. Jimin stared at him as if he just asked him what his name was.

 

“DID I NOT ING IMPLY THAT?!” Jimin’s legs buckled out and he fell next to V, who just fed him some kimbap to calm him down a bit. “Just tell me what the is happening and I’ll go back to being the old Jimin, not the crazy over obsessed Jimin that freaks out over one single guy.”

 

“I dunno what’s wrong with you.” J-Hope stated. The others nodded at his statement, even RapMonster who was a ing genius! Jimin looked at them blankly. If even they could help him, then who the would?

 

“I have an idea.” All heads on the rooftop turned to Jin. “How about one of us try and spend some time with Jungkook? See if we feel the same things as out little Jimin here.” He suggested.

 

All of them looked at him as if he were crazy, but it slowly started to make sense in their heads. “I guess that could work. But who would do it?” Jimin asked the others.

 

They first looked at each other then back at Jimin.

 

“ME!!”

“I wanna~”

 

“Hell no I’m doing it.”

 

“I haven’t even talked to him.”

 

“Dibs on the position.”

 

“You already freaked him out Namjoon!”

 

“Who’s fault was it Yoongi?”

 

“I’m the hyung so let me do it.”

 

“But I’m the youngest so you guys should let me do whatever.”

 

“Which is exactly why I should do it. I NEVER GET TO DO !!”

 

“WE ING LET YOU PLAY DOTA ALL DAY ON SATURDAY!”

 

“THEN JIN MADE ME STOP PLAYING TO HELP HIM WITH SHOPPING!!”

 

“YOU NEEDED TO GET OUT OF THE APARTMENT!”

 

“BUT YOU SAID I COULD PLAY!!”

 

“SHUT THE UP ALREADY!!” Everyone piped down and focused on the red-faced Dooly. “Jin, you do it since you suggested it.” The others looked at Jin with pure jealousy and hatred while said person clapped happily. “You always were my favorite dongsaeng Jimin.” Jin gave Jimin a one armed hug before going back to eating.

 

“Jimin hyuuunnnggg~ Let me do it~” V tried to doing aegyo to try and put Jimin in his favor. “I like it when Jungkook calls me hyung better…” He said in a low voice.

 

“Ohhh I wanna hear him call me hyung~” RapMonster said in a dreamy voice, like a schoolgirl thinking about her senpai. “So do I~”

 

“As do I~”

 

“Same~”

 

“I wanna hear it~”

 

“FOR S SAKE YOU PEOPLE!!”

 

~~~

 

After the lunch break was over, Jimin skipped class along with the others. Jungkook, who was looking for Jimin wondered where the shorter male disappeared too. He grew a bit nervous when he heard the bell rang, signaling anyone who popped into class now was late.

 

“No Jimin? Ah well… We’ll continue on with the lesson.” Ryeowook said, turning back to the diagram he drew before everyone left. Everyone let out a huge sigh because no one wanted to continue the lesson about minor scales. Most of the students failed an exam for the minor scales, so all of the teachers were told to reinforce the material to make sure it stays in their brains (does any other school besides mine do this?).

 

No one paid attention like usual, even Jungkook couldn’t keep his mind off things. He still wanted to ask Jimin what happened since he didn’t get a clear explanation. And what was behind him that Shinwoo didn’t want him to see. It couldn’t have been too bad… Right?

 

But, somehow he still did focus on his lesson, learning more about the things his school didn’t teach him. His old school wasn’t really a music invested school. It was more of a smarty pants school with a bunch of smarties and jocks. If anything, the music program was the last thing they would invest in, since most of the students didn’t take it. But, his ex’s did…

 

Seunghyun, Taehee, Minhyuk, Minwoo, Jaejoon… All of them loved the music program… He would meet up with them after they went to after school practice… Those serenades they would play for him, playing over and over in his mind like a broken record. How happy music made them… And how happy it made Jungkook to see them so radiant… Those happy memories shattering to little fragments of the past he buried a long time ago along with the memories of Kim Jaeho… Why why why why why?

 

“Babe we’ll be done with our practice session real quick. The others will come back here first, since their basketball or soccer-”

 

“I do football.”

 

“And football practice ends earlier. So just look out for them.”

 

“And if anything happens be sure to call us. You being safe is our top priority.” Jaejoon kissed Jungkook’s forehead, the others doing the same but in different places.

 

“Okay~ Take care~” He waved goodbye to the five males with smiling faces.

 

One by one, tears left his face and rolled down his cheek, bursting open when it hit the white paper. He hung his head low, biting his lip so no one would hear him.

 

. Why was he remembering this… Why now of all places, where people could see him cry? His breathing got more heavier, louder and uneven.

 

“Jungkook-ah, are you alright? Your like hyperventilating… And so are your eyes… Do you have any allergies?” Ryeowook ran over to the crying student, all the attention now on him. Placing his hand on his shoulder to try and calm the crying bunny, but it gave the opposite effect. Jungkook’s sense had heightened, thinking someone was going to hurt him again, he flinched terribly. In a way he almost fell out of his seat.

 

It felt like those cold, uncaring stares he felt when he walked the halls with the others… All jolly and merry while the others looked at him with pure jealously… It all felt to familiar.

 

“I’m terribly sorry Ryeowook-nim. I’ll just get a few tissues an-” He let out a shaky voice.

 

“Nopie dopie. Go to the nurse to see if anything else happened. And hup to it, I won’t get any ‘I’m fines’ from you in your current condition.” He pulled Jungkook out of his seat.

 

Said boy gave him a quick bow and another ‘sorry’ before running out of the classroom, taking his phone in the process so he could find Shinwoo.

 

Jungkook ran down the hall as quick as he could, not stopping for anything or anyone. Wiping his tears with his sleeve as he dashed down.

 

By the time he got to the nurse's office, his entire left sleeve had touched his tears, sticking to his skin. He opened the door slowly, not wanting to make any noises just in case anyone was in there resting. The nurse turned to the sound of the soft click that bounced of the tiled walls.

 

“Hello there honey. Whatcha need?”

 

“I-I th-think I had a pa-panic attack in cl-class…” That’s the best way to describe him crying out of no where in the middle of class. And plus, it sorta was like a panic attack, from the way he reacted and such.

 

“Oh dear, that’s not good. Do you need anything or-”

 

“C-Can I just call a fr-friend? He’s u-usually the one wh-who calms me down wh-when I have pa-panic a-attacks…”

 

“Of course honey. Go ahead and dial away. But I’ll keep my eye on you just in case anything happens, okay?” Jungkook gave her a weak nod. His hands shook as he tried and focused his eyes on the bright screen. It took him a few minutes to finally find the calling icon and dial Shinwoo, but at least he picked up almost immediately.

 

“Kookie? What’s up?”

 

“H-H-Hyung it happened ag-again. I-I’m in the nu-nurse’s office.”

 

“Oh crap… I’ll be over there asap. Just sit tight and cuddle with a pillow or something.” And with that, his best friend hung up. He did just as his hyung said, and grabbed a pillow that was resting on top a bed.

 

Tears still continued to stream down his face. Hearing his voice did make him calm down a little, but not as much as he would in person. He really just needed someone to comfort him right now…

 

Jin’s P.o.V

 

ing hell with the idiot trio… They got my shirt and pants all dirty thanks to their stupid little idea.

 

“JIIIIIINNNNNN-YAAAA~ GET ME SOME WATER~” The gang was playing yaja time. So, basically I was the maknae and Taehyun was the hyung.

 

“Go get it yourself hyung. My feet are tired.” I wiggled my feet in the air like a baby. I tried my best to act cute, since I was the youngest. It looked like it was working, since I didn’t have to get my up and move.

 

“Aww Jinnie is tired already?” I shot the owner of the voice a deadly glare. Jimin, aka the 2nd oldest, shrunk to the size of a squirrel.

 

“Yes. Hobi can you get Tae some water?” I shot puppy eyes at J-Hope, who hadn’t said anything so far. “What about Yoongi and Namjoon?”

 

We turned our heads to the two lying down on the couch lazily, sleeping their youth away. Jimin leaned in and whispered something to J-Hope, both letting out a short chuckle after he pulled away. Tae was busy reading some manga book, ‘Assassination Classroom’ it’s called, to notice Dumb and Dumber. “Aish… Fine, I’ll go.” J-Hope went out of our little hideout on top the rooftop. There’s an a little storage room everyone forgot about, so we made it into our little hideaway. Equipped with couch-beds, a T.V, mini-fridge, and various other entertainment things like V’s manga or Suga’s guitar.

 

Don’t ask me how they got all of this up here without anyone noticing. I just put up all the posters and arranged everything.

 

J-Hope came back with a glass of water, just like V had requested. He handed V back the water, a mysterious smirk on his face that I don’t dare to question. Luckily, V is so absorbed in the water he didn’t notice the radiating evil coming off of J-Hope.

 

“Thanks J-Hopie~” He gulped down half the water in one gulp, keeping it in his cheeks, making him look like a chipmunk.

 

“Oh and Tae,” A muffled gurgle type of sound came from the ‘hyung’ “That’s toilet water your drinking. From the boys locker room.” V’s eyes went wide.

 

We all knew what he was talking about. That bathroom is so freaking nasty, it’s not even funny. There’s this weird black stuff growing in one of the corners and it stinks like bull. And there’s always hair caught up in the sinks, which is weird since no boy here shaves. As for the toilets… Ew is the only word I have for them. The pipes in the back look so old and rusty, one of the toilets are always leaking, and there’s always piss in one of them.

 

Not even the teachers or janitors clean them. They usually hire a cleaning person to come in over the weekends to clean them, but it always comes back somehow.

 

He immediately spit it out. Did he turn to where there’s no one so nobody gets soaked? Of course not, because he wasn’t using his brain. All that water was sprayed all, over me, soaking most of my shirt and some on my pants.

 

“Tae…” V looked so scared, it’s like he his pants. Well, he deserves it, so I couldn’t care less~

 

“I’m confiscating all your manga books for a week.” He let out a wail, making all of us laugh, even Suga and RapMonster who just woke up. Dumb and Dumber were laughing the loudest out of all of us, their laughs echoing off the walls.

 

“As for you two,” I turned to them, their smiles dropping from their face almost instantly. “Jimin no phone for a week and J-Hope I’m canceling out your membership to that drama site.”

 

“H-Hyung you aren’t s-serious, right?!” I only smirked at the trembling two. “HE’S SO ING SERIOUS!!” Suga screamed, making the trio look distressed.

 

“UMMA!!” They clinged onto me.

 

“TAE WAS THE ONE WHO SPIT IT AT YOU!!”

 

“JIMIN WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED THE WATER PRANK!!”

 

“IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO PLAY YAJA TIME HOBI!!” The three ransacked on about who was at fault here, but I didn’t even listen to either of them.

 

“I’m going to the nurse to see if she has anything I can wear. And the punishments still stand, for all three of you. I’ll make it five of you if you decide to do something else while I’m gone.” I looked at the leader and composer of the group, both now stone faced.

 

“Behave boys.”

 

And that’s how I am walking down the abandoned hallways, not a student in sight. Hopefully there was no one there and I can just go in there peacefully. That would be nice.

 

I opened the door, my eyes looking around the room for the nurse “Nurse I ne-” I heard the faint sounds of muffled cries. Great, someone’s in here. I walked over to the figure whose head was buried into a pillow.

 

It looks like a girl crying her eyes out. Their figure is small and a bit curvy. Their soft amber colored hair shining under the LED lights of the nurse’s office. Probably a rejection or break up or something. “Yah can you shut up-” When the mystery person turned around, all words left my mouth. leaving it ajar.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry I didn’t he-hear you come in J-Jin-hyung.” Oh it’s Jungkook. His eyes are all watery, a bit puffy from the crying. Based on the pillow, he’s been crying for quite some time now.

 

But, damn when he calls me hyung it sounds so sweet and smooth, almost like white chocolate. Pure and sugary. And his skin was white like white chocolate, so he fit it perfectly. Wait, is this what Jimin was talking about?

 

“A-Are y-you just gonna s-stand there?” He hiccuped in the middle of his sentence, but I strangely found it adorable. “Um… I…” Dammit Jin speak in full sentences. Don’t stutter like an idiot…

 

“I’m looking for the nurse. My shirt and pants got soaked.” I pulled the clingy material off a little to show him the water-soaked fabric.

 

“S-She went i-in there.” A shaky hand pointed to the nurse's personal office. She was probably eating, so it wasn’t a good time to disturb her. “I’ll wait out here then.”

 

I sat down next to Jungkook, fiddling with my fingers. I snuck glances at the kid sitting next to me. His hair was pressed up against his forehead, tears running down his flushed cheeks, landing on the pillow. Trembling pink lips letting out a soft stream of sobs, unexpected hiccups and heavy breathing mixed in along with the tears.

 

He looked so… Helpless and… Distressed. It didn’t mention any mental problems in his profile… Or at least I don’t remember anything from his files. Oddly, enough, I wanted to comfort the crying creature. Wipe away all his tears, cuddle with him until he fell asleep in my arms.

 

What the hell am I thinking?! This is the same bunny who has that over protective bodyguard who lives with him. He’ll probably beat the out of me if I laid a hand on his precious bunny, but I can’t help but touch him.

 

And that’s what I did. I turned to I was facing him and wrapped my arm around him, pulling him into my chest. “J-J-Jin-hyung what are yo-you *hiccup* doing?”

 

“Comforting you. I don’t like hearing crying.” I never really did like the sound of crying, but I’m used to hearing the high pitched, loud, annoying sobs of girls I rejected. But his crying sounded mellow, almost like a drizzle.

 

“Y-You don’t h-have to.” He tried and pull away, desperately gripping the pillow.
 

“And if I want to?” I pulled him back, wrapping my arms around his slim backside like I was hugging him. He grew silent after that. I let out a soft sigh, removing the wet pillow. He’s so cuddable. If that’s even a word. I just wanna hug him all day, wrapping him in my arms.

 

His hands instinctively wrapped around my shoulders, brawling his eyes out in a silent manner. But the sobs kept coming, but it sounded more muffled, like he was trying not to make as much noise.

 

I looked down at his face and found he was biting his bottom lip, his lips turning a color that almost looked like blood. “Hey don’t do that, you’ll bleed. Just let it all out…” I pulled out his bottom lip, pulling it out of his teeth’s grasp.

 

But his mellow sobs were back. How I didn’t find it annoying, is a mystery. It’s strange, since I never comforted anyone else except any of the guys. As for all my ex’s I didn’t even bother since they would keep asking questions like ‘why?’ and ‘how could you?’.

 

My shirt was even more wet, but I couldn’t care less. His small figure trembling against mine couldn’t have been more cute. Sure he was crying, but he looked adorable. He looks cute period.

 

Wait did I really just say that? WHAT THE ?! It’s about a guy too! The same one who got almost ing . The same guy that we went to Kiseop’s to research on. The same one who’s making Jimin all… Weird…

 

He’s having the same affect on me too… . Never before had I found a guy cute. Or never before had I wanted to stay by someone’s side as they cried.

 

But Jungkook, I found him absolutely cute, endearing even. And I wanted to stay by his side. What the actual literal complete …?

 

“Shhh… It’s okay.” I spoke softly in his ear, his silky hair as I did so.

 

Remember, when things were hard

I always turned your tears into smiles

Don’t cry in places without me, don’t cry

Because you always had a lot of tears

No, it’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now

I’ll take all of your tears

It’s my turn to cry, give them to me

Even those tears, this time

This time yeah


 

I sang softly to EXO’s My Turn To Cry, in hopes of cheering the little bunny up. Like I hoped it did, his crying stopped momentarily and he looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

Mouth slightly ajar, big, mocha eyes staring right into mine, his face slightly more puffy than usual from all the tears he spilled because some unknown reason. “I-I didn’t know you sang Jin-hyung…”

“Ahm… Well I’m not that good at it so-”

“Not at all. I liked it a lot~” For the first time, I saw Jungkook smile at me. Not at that over-sized beaver, not at anyone else, just at me. And it make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside seeing him smile so cutely like that~

WHAT THE ACTUAL LITERAL COMPLETE ?! Omo omo omo I’m acting like Jimin now… But… I can’t help it when I’m around this Jungkook kid. For some reason unknown, he makes me want to do these sappy things you only see in dramas or in movies. Pinch his cheeks for no reason, him as if he were a cat, and even a little.

I dunno what possessed me to sing a song like that to him or make me want to do those things, but I sorta don’t it to leave. This setting is so peaceful.. Especially with Jungkook just resting in my arms, all safe and cuddly…

My concentration was broke when I heard the door slam open violently, a familiar figure standing in the doorway.

 

.

 

Shinwoo’s P.o.V

 

I was sitting in this boring class like every other day, focused on the old man teaching us the musical theory. I stared mindlessly at the front, almost in a trance sort of way.

 

His gruff voice was soon overpowered by a ringtone. My ringtone. “Who’s phone is it?” He turned slowly to all of us, his wrinkly eyes scanning all of our faces.

 

“I’m sorry Sir, it’s mine. Can I take this call really quick?”

 

“Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.” I nodded my head at him and swiped my finger to answer Kookie.

 

“Kookie? What’s up?”

 

“H-H-Hyung it happened ag-again. I-I’m in the nu-nurse’s office.”

 

“Oh crap… I’ll be over there asap. Just sit tight and cuddle with a pillow or something.” I hung up.

 

“Sir can I go down to the nurse's office?! It’s really urgent!!” I practically screamed at the poor guy.

 

He looked at me up and down, looking at my body language, I guess. “Be back befo-”

 

“Thank you your the best and bye.” I said in a rushed voice. I picked up my jacket, a packet of tissues and my phone.

 

Practically throwing the door open, I ran out of the classroom in a flash. I could hear a few murmurs but I’ll clear up that later. Right now my first priority is Jungkook. I already have some candy in my pocket, so I don’t need to go to my locker for some.

 

But the problem is, my class is on the second level, and is on the opposite side of the school. If there’s no hazards along the way, I’ll get there in 7 minutes. Hopefully by then he’ll still be okay.

 

Like I had hoped, there were no obstacles blocking me from getting to the nurse’s office.

 

I accidentally used too much force when opening the door. It slammed open forcefully. I think the poor hinges are going to be extremely damaged after this~

 

“KOOKIE?!” The first thing I saw was a figure that was not Kookie. The figure just so happened to be was holding my Kookie.

 

“Who the are you and what the are you doing here?” I narrowed my already small eyes at the man with the really big shoulders.

 

“Uh… I’m Kim Seokjin and I just wanted a new shirt and maybe some pants.”

 

“And you're hugging him because?” I raised an eyebrow at this Jin kid. The same kid who tried to strip my Kookie, cornered him in the practice room, was with BTS, and basically stalked him. It took a whole lot of willpower to not punch him in his face. BUT, I know Kookie doesn’t like me being all violent, especially in front of him, so I held back.

 

“He was working the water works when I came.” I looked over at Kookie, to see if he was right. He gave me a weak nod, signaling he was right. “Well, you did calm him down a lot. I can take it from here.” I guess he isn’t as bad as he came off. Who am I kidding, he’s still the schools #1 Playboy and certified heartbreaker. He still did seem like he had a good heart though, I’ll give him that.

 

Jin let out a grunt and left Kookie’s side, going into the office to see if the nurse was there. I rushed to his side almost instantly, cupping his face in my hands.

 

“Tell me what happened…” I said softly, drying his wet face.

 

“I-I some how remembered them *sniffle* and the memories of us together came b-back and I-I…”

 

“Shh… It’s okay. I’m here to protect you. They can’t hurt you here Kookie.” I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer to me. And he let out whatever tears he didn’t spill on Jin. I didn’t care if my shirt got wet, heck, I wouldn’t care if I end up soaked by this. As long as my Kookie is safe, I don’t care what happens.

 

No One’s P.o.V

 

“Shh… It’s okay. I’m here to protect you. They can’t hurt you here Kookie.” Jin looked at the skinship the two were doing. His glare could burn through pure steel if it could. That caring boyfriend stare Shinwoo was looking at Jungkook with somehow made his heart throb.

 

He knew he was the one who was always by Jungkook’s side, he knew he was like his Guardian Angel, he knew he was his best friend, possibly his boyfriend (or buddy). But despite all the things he knew he was to Jungkook, he couldn’t help by feel jealous.

 

Jin didn’t know why he felt this way, but it was an emotion that was very new for him to feel. I guess that’s what Jimin was talking about. Finding him insanely cute, then confusing yourself of why you feel this way.

 

What the hell…?

 

After he avoided the nurse’s flirty attempts to try and seduce him, he got a plain white button up shirt. He didn’t need the pants anymore since it was already dry.

 

When he walked past the duo, he saw Shinwoo unwrapping a piece of candy and feeding it to Jungkook, kissing his forehead after he did so. And there was that feeling of jealousy Jin felt.

 

“Bye Jin-hyung. Th-Thanks for helping me by the way~” He gave Jin a cheeky smile. Jin just nodded and left in a hurry, quietly closing the door behind him.

 

He stood by the doorway, covering his smile that formed on his face. His face was heating up, he was smiling like an idiot, and his heart was going ‘thump thump’ impossibly loud. What even…

 

K/B

 

Hullio Minna~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

OHHHH DIFFERENT POVS~ IN FINALLY~ Ugh I dunno how many DIFFERENT P.o.V’s I did in the past 13 chapters but I’m sure it ain’t a lot. So a little change for once~

 

There’s a ton of Jikook and Jinkook going up in hereeee~!!! Personally, I like Jinkook or Vkook better but that doesn’t mean I’ll put in less of the other ships~ Next… I dunno what ship I’ll focus it on.

 

Sugakookie? Kookiemonster? Vkook? Jkook? Which one would you like? Leave what ship you would like next in the comments below~ I’m thinking Kookiemoster right now just because I’m listening to Converse High ._. Dunno what next though.

 

And BAM!! WE HAVE A FRAGMENT OF JUNGKOOK'S LOVE WITH THE LEE BROTHERS~ I have ideas for their apperence in future chapters~ MUHAHAHAHA don't worry they won't hurt Jungkook (or will they?)

 

THERE’S SO MUCH ING FLUFF IT’S FLUFFIER THAN ANGORA BUNNIES!! AND THOSE BALLS OF CUTENESS LOOKS LIKE A BIG POM POM!! Seriously I wish I had these bunnies. I mean, how could you not when they look like this

 

AHHH THE CUTENESS~

 

Oh btw, just in case you were wondering, they’re hairstyles are from the ‘Boy In Luv’ period.

 

As for Shinwoo, his hair is from the ‘Solo Day’ period. I would have made it from when they first debuted but since Solo Day is closer to Boy In Luv, I just made it like that ._.

 

NOW TO GO WORK ON MY BUNNY-JUNGKOOK ONESHOT~

 

Ahh... Well that's it for this chapter~

 

Not proofread for the sake of me starting the Jungkook one-shot ._. Sorry for any grammar that might have slipped past autocorrect.

 

 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)


P.s This is a long- chapter. It’s 16 pages worth of writing~