Theories

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One's P.o.V

Shinwoo glared at the 6 idiots approaching them. Jungkook tried to focus his attention somewhere else, but Jungkook did say he could kill them later. So why not now?

"Why are you guys here? Are you stalking my Kookie?" Shinwoo once again put a protective arm around Jungkook's shoulders. RapMon laughed a bit creepily and said "Of course not. We wanted to celebrate our friends failure here." He pointed at V.

"Correction. Wendy's failure. You heard their comments; they hated Wendy." V scuffed as he took a seat. "Suuree. Now where is mah food?" J-Hope asked impatiently. Jin smacked his head "Idiot. We have to order food first before we can eat food." J-Hope let out a small wimper. 

"So sorry about the little... scene earlier." Suga apologized to Shinwoo. He narrowed his already slim eyes at them. "Sorry? He was ing crying if you bastards aren't blind enough (Not sure if that made sense or not XD) to see. And all you say is ing sorry?" Shinwoo told Jungkook, never taking his eyes of the 6 stone-faced bastards.

"Shinwoo, now's not the time. Celebrate, remember?" Jungkook tried to get Shinwoo to release his clenched fist. "Hyung please." Jungkook said. Shinwoo finally released his fists, tiny nail marks imprinted in his palms. 

"Well someone is unhappy to see us. The past is in the past. Forget about it." Jimin shrugged it off. Shinwoo's muscles tensed again, a sour look on his face. "Forget about it? How could I forget about it when it happened like 10 minutes ago." His volume was raised a bit, his voice growing deep and deadly.

"H-Hyung we can just go to another place." Jungkook pulled on his best friends sleeve. "No Takuya already took our order. We can ask him to bag it and then go to our place." Shinwoo told him. "Well this is a surprise. You know Takuya too." Jin spoke up. Speaking of the devil...

"Shinwoo her- Oh hello Jin." Takuya noticed Jin and his group. "Here's your food. And sorry manger won't let us do take out anymore." He placed the food down at Shinwoo's/Jungkook's table. "What can I get you people?" Takuya had whipped out his note pad in a matter of milliseconds.

"Whatever they're having. It looks good..." J-Hope stared at the steaming plate of samgyeopsal. "Sure thing. I'll be back in 5." He left the 9 alone. He suddenly came running back "Oh can you guys push your tables together? We need more space for the group comming in." He gestured to the 13 people standing in the waiting line.

"With pleasure." RapMonster smirked a bit as he roughly pulled Shinwoo's/Jungkook's table, nearly causing the food to fall on the ground. "Thanks a lot. We have some room here now gentlemen!" Takuya left to the 12 to the tables next to them.

"Well isn't this a swell change of events?" Shinwoo gritted through his teeth. "Very." V said lazily as he took a piece of samgyeopsal from Jungkook's plate. "U-Um I never said you can take any." Jungkook sturted under V's stare. "Like I care." He said as he took another piece. 

Jungkook sighed, knowing he would never get through his mile-deep skull. "Oh and Kookie, we have the whole place tonight. We can finally rest in peace." Shinwoo said. The 6 boys ears perked up. Now they were slightly interested.

"Oh really?! Yes! It's been a while since we spent time alone." Jungkook stuffed the samgyeopsal into his mouth. "Right? It's still a bit early so lets go shopping later. I wanna go buy supplies for later." All 6 raised an eyebrow. "We better. Last time you made a mess! You know how long it took for me to clean it out?!" Jungkook nearly screamed. He let out a small chuckle "You mean the mess you made. I had to was our clothes n' . They were all sticky." 

"Excuse me? You got me all worked up in the first place." "Who was the one who was whining to do it? You were practically begging to do it." Jungkook blushed a bit but couldn't find any words to fight back with. "W-Whatever. Let's just go- now." He pointed his chopsticks downwards to where there was no samgyeopsal.

"Oopsie?" "We can go now. You guys can eat this while you wait." Shinwoo took out his wallet and left about 11,000 won on the table. He pushed the plate with about 1/4 of the samgyeopsal. 

 

"Someone getting ed tonight~" Suga hummed. "It maybe isn't ing. Maybe it's... Nevermind they're gonna tonight." Jin said. A hint of disappointment in his voice. "Ohhh someone wanna the bunny instead?" J-Hope wiggled his eyebrows at Jin. He received another slap to the head.

"Don't be silly Hopie. Jin can have all the ladies and men he wants but he can't get laid." RapMon laughed. "Like you idiots can't." V said as he took a piece from Shinwoo's partly eaten plate. "Ohhh give me some." J-Hope reached out across the table.

"YAH! Your arm is covering my phone!" Jimin screamed at his hyung. He was playing 'Clash of Clans' up until J-Hope rudely covered his screen, causing him to lose the battle. "Food is more important than that game Jimjim." J-Hope kept reaching out for the plate.

"I'll take Shinwoo's stuff, thank you. And here's the order." Takuya came back with 6 steaming plates balanced on one serving try. "The idiot can never do anything straight when he's with Jungkook, can he?" Takuya sighed as he picked up his plate."He can't?" Jin asked him.

"Not really. Like if he does something alone or with someone besides Jungkook, he's completely different. Like right now, he would have been playing on his phone, texting Jungkook, or eating while texting Jungkook." Takuya explained. "Interesting. I'll remember that." RapMonster grabbed the plate from the tray.

"I'll come back in like 5." "We don't need you back here in 5 minutes though." Suga called out to Takuya who had already left to attend another table. "So they're dating? Or are the bunny and beaver buddies?" Suga asked his group. 

"Dating most likely. If they were buddies, they would be alone more often." RapMon said as he took a sip from his cola. "But Jungkook was begging for Shinwoo." Jin said through a mouth filled with samgyeospal. "True. So back to the theory of buddies." Jimin said. He screamed at Suga who had taken his phone the second after. "No playing at the table while eating. Now back to the bunny and beaver." Suga shoved the phone in his green army jacket.

"Like a drama possibly? They love each other, but they're friends with benefits. To afraid to say anything so they don't really often." J-Hope brought up a new theory. "Lay of the dramas for a while Hopie. They're getting through your thick skull." RapMon chopped J-Hope's neck.

"It's really good though!" J-Hope whined. He's one of the oldest, yet the most childish. "J-Hopie, lay them off for a while and I'll cook dinner for you tonight so you don't have to cook." Jin brought up a proposal. 

"Depends how long." "3 days." "Deal." They shook hands. "Now back to them. So boyfriends, buddies, or drama characters." Jimin concluded. "I go for buddies." " buddies for sure." "Boyfriends. They do it was less than buddies would." "Drama characters. How can you not see the love in their eyes?!" "Yeah whatever Hopie. Gotta agree with Jin."

"Yeah- Wait. Why are we so interested in Jungkook and Shinwoo?" Jin asked. "Were bored as , that's why." RapMon stated. 

"True- Where the did my samgyeopsal go?" J-Hope shreiked. They all looked down at their plates to see there was no more food. "Told you. You pigs eat to quickly." Takuya came back in the time amount he said. 

"We'll how did we know? Here's the money." Jin pulled out his wallet and handed him 36,000 won. "See you tomorrow Jin." "Back to you."

"So how to we categorize them?" Jimin asked as they walked out of the doors. " buddies." "Boyfriends." " buddies!" "Boyfriends!" " BUDDIES!" "BOYFRIENDS!" "Drama characters~" Everyone turned to J-Hope who was dancing. "Hell no." "Hell yes." "This is going nowhere. So lets agree that Shinwoo and Jungkook are buddies who act like they're dating but they're not. They also love each other but are afraid to admit it. Case closed lets go home. Now." Jin grabbed the car keys from his pocket and walked to car

 

"Achoo!" Jungkook let out a little sneeze. "How many times have you sneezed now, Kookie?" Shinwoo chuckled as he handed Jungkook his blazer again. "The same amount as you. I know the face when your about to sneeze hyung." Jungkook flashed him a sly smile. 

"We know each other too well. Now, which shop are we looking for?" Shinwoo asked as he drived around the streets. "The one with lots of pink and lots of lace." He told him. They pulled up to a small shop with a bunch of pink lace and other . "Seriously only girls would come here. It's like super tacky." Shinwoo sighed as they walked inside. "Well were here aren't we?" Jungkook let out a small laugh. 

"Point taken. Now where's the stuff we bought last time? And forget the little bottle." Shinwoo called out as he walked to the corner. "I know!" Jungkook walked into an isle where there little boxes with circles and little bottles. "Hmm... Plain, strawberry scented, lemon scented, blueberries... Shinwoo which one do you prefer?" Jungkook called out to his hyung.

"I like the strawberry scented. Don't forget one of those boxes there too." "'Kay!" He grabbed a small box on the way to the counter. "Hello did you find everything alright?" A lady dressed in a cute maid-like dress asked Jungkook. 

"Yes. Shinwoo hurry up here!" Shinwoo came running to Jungkook, various items in hand. A long plastic stick, little balls curled up together, a medium circular ring and a circular tin. 

"A bottle of strawberry hand sanitizer, a box small of confetti-cupcake mix, a rolling pin, medium sugar pearls, a cookie cutter and a pan. I suggest you get non-stick cooking spray, frosting and the cupcake tin unless you have that at home already." The lady said before picking up the items and putting them inside a bag. "Get the spray! Remember I spent like a hour cleaning out the tin before because it was sticking to the tin. And we already have those things at home." Jungkook pouted. 

"Cooking spray won't prevent the batter sticking to our clothes. And I'm pretty sure you didn't put enough water, so that's why it was all stick." Shinwoo came back with a spraying can.

"Thank you for shopping at Angels Kiss. Come again soon." She bowed to them before they left.

"Let's go cook this !" Shinwoo shouted and fist pumped the air. "Cupcakes." 

"Yeah whatever. Back to our place we goooo~" Shinwoo talked in a song-like voice. "Mind if we go to my house real quick to drop of my concert stuff?" Jungkook asked as he opened the car door. "Leave it at my place since were going there anyways. You practically live there. You have your own room, clothes and other things there anyways."

"Your right. Lets go."

K/B

Think of anything erted along the way? Cuz I did.

Dear lord anyone else dirty minded? *raises hand*

Its weird because I think dirty half of the time, the other I have no idea what means. I'm guessing I'm bipolar then.

Anyways, I'm writing this at night once again *sighs* I need a better time to practice so I can write in the day.

Leave any comments or anything for suggestions. BTW sorry this is a bit short like yesterday. Night remember. 

 

For now toodles~

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)