Tinge

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

Shinwoo leaned in and swiped his thumb over Jungkook’s pretty pink lips. He had to lean his hand on the tree for support. “All gone~” He said cheerfully. “Here let me get the rest of. It was my mess anyways.” Jungkook leaned in and up the rest of the ketchup from Shinwoo’s thumb.

 

“Oh yeah about after school, I was thinking we could go to the dance studio and like practice there a bit. Then afterwards we can go to your house for dinner.” Shinwoo announced his plan. Jungkook nodded enthusiastically “That would be great hyung!” Tiny bits of food left Jungkook’s mouth AGAIN as he spoke.

 

“You are seriously like a baby.” Shinwoo scraped bits of bread of of his cute lil’ cheeks now. “Shinwoo I’m anything but a baby.” Jungkook pouted. “You're my baby~ And you always will be.” Shinwoo teased Jungkook. He leaned in to whisper the words to Jungkook. If anything, he was just so teaseable!

 

“Don’t say things like that and someone could get the wrong idea.” Jungkook pointed out. “But no one is watching, so its fine.” Shinwoo fed Jungkook another french fry.

 

“I suppose you're right. But I can’t shake the feeling of someone watching us…” Jungkook said nervously…

 

~~~

 

“JIMIN STOP CLIMBING ON TOP OF ME!” RapMonster roared. ChimChim was now lying on RapMon’s back watching the scene below.

 

“Your lucky me and Suga isn’t on you. But this fatass went to Jin’s back.” Jimin pointed to Suga who was lying comfortably on umma’s back. “If anyone is the fatass it’s you and J-Hope. Have you seen yourself eat in the mirror.” Suga spat. “At least I don’t spend all my time cooped up in my room composing music.” “At least I don’t waste my time in the gym.” “WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP ALREADY! IT’S LIKE MY DRAMA!!” J-Hope screamed. All the other people with him on the roof looked at him like he escape Cell No. 7.

 

“Hopie, what did I say about the dramas?” Jin raised an eyebrow. If he remembered correctly, J-Hope agreed not to watch any dramas for 3 days. “I remember , unlike some people.” He said. “IT WAS NOT MY FAULT I LEFT MY PHONE ON THE TABLE!” Jimin screeched in RapMon’s ear.

 

“Yes it was.” “Was not.” “WAS TOO!” “WAS NOT FOR GOD ING SAKE!” “Dumb, Dumber and Dumber. I have a new game for you. It’s called ‘Who can fly the best?’.” RapMonster’s voice and face were neutral. Yet another game that terrified the living out of everyone.

 

“Good. Now shut up.” They all turned their eyes back to the scene. Their eyes widened to see that Shinwoo was kissing Jungkook! “WHAT THE ACTUAL LITERAL COMPLETE ?!” Jin screeched. “Shhh…” Everyone shushed him but immediately regretted it when Jin shot them a deadly look.

 

Now Jungkook was on Shinwoo’s thumb. His face was partially covered, but it looked like he actually enjoyed on his thumb. “Uh… What?” V was now cringing at the scene.

 

Shinwoo leaned in reeaaaaalll close, enough for the 6 people to feel a tinge of jealousy. “Oh dear lord is he talking dirty?” Jin covered his eyes, but reopened them to rewatch the scene right out of a drama. A drama which they wished Jungkook was the main and they were the one’s beside him.

 

“Can we start interrupting them now?” V said with a clenched jaw. Just something about seeing the beaver being all affectionate to the bunny made him want to punch the out of the tall glasses freak (I’M SORRY SHINWOO MY BABY I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT).

 

“Yeah.” They all said in unison. Each grabbed a small thing to throw to hopefully interrupt the beaver and bunny. “This is for my drama!” J-Hope threw a small white pebble at the couple. Sadly, it hit an actual couple taking a walk.

 

Dumbest hid behind the ledge while the others made attempts. V and Jin were pretty successful, but they landed a bit short of their target. “Dammit this is harder than I thought…” Suga sighed as he chucked another pebble.

 

“Someone remind me why we're doing this?” RapMon angrily threw a piece of ddukbokki at the pairing. This time, it hit the tree right between them. “VICTORY!” V fist pumped in the air. “Nigga I threw that.” “Nah I did.” V stuck his tongue out at RapMon. The next second he was running away from him.

 

~~~

 

“So I was that you could join the singing program here because- a piece of ddukbokki came flying in before my very eyes.” Shinwoo and Jungkook watched the rice cake covered in chili sauce came splatting on the tree behind them.

 

“Where did that come from?” Jungkook’s eyes wondered around the environment around them to see if there was anyone else. Shinwoo’s gaze was focused on the place where it most likely came from. The roof…

 

~~~

 

“HE’S LOOKING HERE!” Jin shouted. His eyes met Shinwoo’s eyes for a split second before he ducked behind the cover.

 

~~~

 

“Is something there hyung?” Jungkook nudged Shinwoo who was still looking at the school roof. “Nothing. Probably some pranks gone wrong. We should,” The bell rang “Go back inside now. ‘Cmon I’ll walk you to class.” Shinwoo offered his arm to Jungkook who gladly took it. “I wanted to sleep though…” Jungkook let out a cute mewl.

 

“I was gonna suggest that before the in bell rang and interuptted our free time.” Shinwoo complained. “Well we kept talking the day away~” Jungkook said in a singsong voice. “Seriously Kookie you should join the singing program. I’ll talk to the administrator of the singing department to add you to the class.” Shinwoo said as they ran up the stairs.

 

“Ehh? But I’m not very good at singing!” Jungkook said. Shinwoo cupped his cheeks and looked straight into those big mocha eyes “Kookie you are perfect. Your voice is damn right beautiful, your body moves in very hard positions and your face is prettier than 80% of the female population in the galaxy.” Shinwoo told him. Jungkook’s face blushed slightly when he heard this.

 

“Thank you Shinwoo. Your compliments are treasured.” Jungkook laughed. The duo talked and walked and laughed on their way to class. The strange part is that they didn’t notice the dark aura of 6 teens behind them.

 

~~~

 

“We are following them. Right now. So get your asses moving.” RapMonster clapped. They followed him like minions down the stairs. As if fate had brought them together, they immediately saw Jungkook with his bestie.

 

They sneaked up the stairs, quietly listening to their conversation.

 

“Seriously Kookie you should join the singing program. I’ll talk to the administrator of the singing department to add you to the class.”

 

“Ehh? But I’m not very good at singing!” All their gazes darkened when they saw Shinwoo cupping the bunnies cheeks and looked straight into his big mocha eyes “Kookie you are perfect. Your voice is damn right beautiful, your body moves in very hard positions and your face is prettier than 80% of the female population in the galaxy.”. Seeing Jungkook blush like that made all their hearts add a little extra ‘thump’.

 

“Hyung aren’t we in the music program?” Jimin asked Jin. “Along with V.”

 

The ‘click clack’ of heels broke their undivided attention to the duo. “Oppa~” They heard the chant of girls voices creep up from behing. They turned their heads to see the ‘queenka’s’. Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RapMon, V and Jimin was considered the kingka’s of the school. And some stuck up rich girls decided that being queenka’s, they automatically get dibs on the hot & y guys. girls

 

“What do you want now now, Namjoo?” RapMonster’s voice became threatening in front of the 6 ty girls. “What’s wrong, Jinnie? You look so sad to see me~” Bomi wrapped her hand around Jin’s arms. “Not in the mood.” Suga replied. Eunji was rubbing his arm suggestively.

 

“Tae why don’t you and me go somewhere? Right now.” Naeun ran her fingers up V’s chest. “ off.” J-Hope spat Chorong. “Don’t you remember all the run we had together?” Hayoung’s hands were tracing Jimin’s abs through his shirt.

 

“When we say one thing, all of us mean it. Now off.” Jimin backed up from Hayoung. “Oppa’s don’t be crude.” They whined. The 6 boys didn’t even notice their whines and attempts to be cute because they now looking at the beaver who was tying the bunnies shoe.

 

“Oppa’s? Where are you going? OPPA’S!” Their high pitched screams filled the hallways as they screamed at the boys.

 

“Unnie, who is the new guy.” Bomi was now looking at the bunny kid. “I got no clue, but I think he needs a bit of a… test don’t you all agree?” Chorong said with a cat-like grin. And not the cute kind. More of like a Garfield grin if you ask me.

 

“Who starts it?” Hayoung asked her elders. “Me.” Namjoo volenterried. “Got an idea?” Eunji said. “Of course.” They all gave evil glares to the bunny. Just you wait until we ruin you for taking our men away from us…

 

~~~

 

“Shinwoo why do I have a bad feeling something is wrong right now?” Jungkook asked innocently. Shinwoo spun around to see 12 faces; anger, jealousy and envy in their eyes. Mainly anger and jealousy but envy, now the girls were envious of the bunnies ability to catch their ‘man's’ attention so quickly.

 

Shinwoo gave them a stare which could match with the Devil’s before turning back to his Kookie. “Probably a surprise test. But don’t worry, you’ll do perfect.” Shinwoo said with his healing smile.

 

“You think? I guess so.” Jungkook agreed quietly. They reached the damascus steel doors. “I’ll call you after school. We can swing by our lockers and go to the dance studio afterwards. Then to your house we go~” Shinwoo said their plan again. Jungkook nodded and bid goodbye to his best friend before going back into the noisy classroom.

 

~~~

 

The 6 teens lurked in the shadows behind the walls where Jungkook and Shinwoo were. “I’ll call you after school. We can swing by our lockers and go to the dance studio afterwards. Then to your house we go~” Shinwoo said. Their eyes and ears perked up when their heard the duo’s plans.

 

“So are we gonna follow them after school?” Jin asked “Hell no! We aren’t stalkers of that Jungkook character!” Suga screamed a bit too loud.

 

“Aren't’ we though…?” Jimin asked. They were following them since like 20 minutes ago. And they were trying to interrupt them.

 

“Well- We- UGH I DON’T GIVE A ANYMORE!” Suga ruffled his hair in anger. “We aren’t going to follow them after school. Let’s just go to the studio and let out some stress there.” RapMonster sighed.

 

“What if we are going to the same place of them?” V asked curiously. “The chances of them going to our dance studio, is like one in a thousand. There’s like thousands of studios in Seoul!” J-Hope said. They all just agreed on that final note and went back to their classrooms.

 

“JIMIN PARK YOU ARE LATE!” Ryeowook shouted. He was writing some calculus problems on the board. “Yeah yeah like I give a .” Jimin huffed as he took his seat to Jungkook.

 

“As I was saying, you use this formula to… (I got no knowledge about calculus. Just sayin)” The dry erase marker squeaked with each .

 

~~~

 

As soon as Ryeowook was done with his math, English AND science lecture, the bell rang. “Okay people get out~ Remember tomorrow is the first activity day~” He chirped. The students looked the happiest they’ve ever been today when they heard ‘activity day’. “What’s activity day? I’ll ask Shinwoo.

 

Jungkook skipped all the way to Shinwoo’s locker. “Shinwoo~” He called out. His favorite hyung sporting big glasses (IDK if that makes sense XD) turned to see the bouncing bunny.

 

“Hello.” He kissed the top of Jungkook’s head and went back to shoving his books in his backpack. “Hyung what’s our activity day?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Well, today was academic day. Like the day we learn boring stuff like math, musical theory, science and English. Activity day is where we do fun stuff like music, gym, singing, and dancing. Like physical stuff, basically.” Shinwoo explained.

 

They went to Jungkook’s locker and then to the front office to sign Jungkook for the singing and dancing program.

 

“Hyung what should I cook for dinner? My parents are out tonight I think.” Shinwoo hummed while he was driving. “Anything is fine.”

 

The massive white modern building signaled that they were here. A bright, neon sign flashed “Big Hit Studio”. They climbed the oakwood stairs up to the practice room.

 

The song blasted through the speakers as the sweaty teens danced their hearts out. Suddenly, a girl group song played after their intense song.

 

Jungkook fell on the floor, laughing like crazy while Shinwoo rushed over to stop the song. “Where did that come from?!” He said between laughs. “I thought it would be funny if we could dance to some girl group song for a change. But I didn’t plan to play it right now…” He mumbled.

 

A few more delightful laughters and more songs and they were out of the doors. “Should we- correction. Should I kill them now?” Shinwoo said as he looked at the people before him.

 

~~~

 

“Mon the people next door are really loud…” J-Hope complained as he covered his ears. A girl group song was blasting through the soundproof walls. “You and Jimin kept dancing to touch my body.” Jin reminded him. “Because it was funny!” Jimin exclaimed.

 

They continued to dance, well at least tried to. Jin and RapMon were the worst out of the 6 of them. J-Hope and Jimin being the best just sat and laughed at their friends mishaps.

 

“I’m tired. Let’s run.” Suga panted. They grabbed their regular clothes and opened the doors. To their liking and Shinwoo’s surprise, they were now face to face with each other.

 

“Should we- correction. Should I kill them now?” Shinwoo asked angrily. V noticed Shinwoo was holding Jungkook’s hands and felt his jealousy rise. “I said next week, not the day after! Let’s just go to my house please.” Jungkook dragged Shinwoo down the hall.

 

“Oh and hello Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Hoseok-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, Taehyung-hyung and Jimin-hyung~” Jungkook said with a cute smile as the duo left.

 

The 6 were dazed by Jungkook’s ADORABLE smile~

 

~~~

 

“I didn’t know they went here too.” Jungkook climbed into Shinwoo’s car. “Neither did I…”

 

Jungkook and Shinwoo started to whip up some dinner;  bibimbap and samgyetang to be exact. Just like Jungkook said, his parents were out on a ‘get away’.

 

“Hyung what should we do now?” Jungkook sighed after hours of T.V. “Let’s just sleep here. We already changed and I’m to lazy to carry you to your room.” Shinwoo let out a loud yawn. “Please?” Jungkook begged with his huge puppy eyes. “Aww fine. But if anyone else asks me to do this then I won’t do even if they paid me.” Shinwoo carried Jungkook bridal style to Jungkook’s room.

 

“Thank you hyung. You're the best~” Jungkook kissed his cheek and rested against his broad chest. “I know I am. Now lets go to sleep.” Shinwoo placed Jungkook into bed.

 

“Night.” Jungkook started to fall into his deep slumber. “Sweet dreams.” Shinwoo gently kissed Jungkook’s temples, being careful not to disturb him.

 

K/B

 

That is like the crappiest ending yet… T^T Hope you people are okayish with it…

 

Its just that like everything is like ty today… Like this erted dude kept spamming, my best friends boyfriend broke up with her and now she wants to die… *sighs*

 

But I WILL try and update at least one chapter every day, if not every other day because I can see you in your wedding dress~

 

Okay now for real I will give him no no no no mercy~ yeah we are the B.A.P~ Ah… I wish they can make a comback soon. Or at least as soon as their lawsuit with TS is sorted out.

 

Like the ‘kissing scene’ in this chapter was sorta inspired by a manga called ‘Beauty Pop’. Or at least I think it was that… And THANKS YOUS FOR SUGGESTING THAT TO MEEEEE!!!

 

And I heard some of you people started to ship them *wiggles eyebrows*

 

Leave any suggestions in the comments below! I hope you people enjoyed this chapter! I’ll try my best to update chapters sooner in all 3 of my stories. Everyday is possible.

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)