Sleeping Beauty~

Tommorrow's Cantabile

*All musical terms at the bottom

 

No One’s P.o.V

 

While Jin was being Mr. Awkward-Smiley, Shinwoo was cuddling with Jungkook. his soft amber hair, comforting him until all he could hear was the steady breathing coming from his rosy lips.

 

How precious…” He thought as he looked down as his best friend, all snuggled up in his lap. His pale arms loosely wrapped around his chest, his doll-like face resting somewhat comfortably on his broad shoulders. Oh how he wished how he could take a photo of this moment, to forever about how cute he looked. But alas, he had to get him back to class. And he had to get back to his.

 

“Kookie… Yah wake up.” He gently rocked the smaller male, nudging his cheek every so often. “Princess please wake up~” Even calling him Princess, a nickname Jungkook prefered not to be called, didn’t wake him up from his slumber. Glancing down to Jungkook’s hands, which had strangely curled up after he had called him Princess. Perhaps he was awake already.

 

Suddenly, he had a evil plan in mind. Laying Jungkook on the parchment paper covering the beds, being careful not to make too much noise. Straightening out his legs, crossing his arms over his heart, and lastly putting a piece of candy in his hand. Shinwoo then kneeled next to the sleeping princess, ready to perform what might be the most embarrassing and cringe worthy moment of his life.

 

“Alas, my beautiful princess has fallen asleep.” He said while Jungkook’s soft cheek. “How shall I ever wake him up from this ghastly slumber?” Acting as if he got a brilliant idea, he jumped up from his spot, his elbow knocking over the stack of magazines and books neatly stacked on the side table next to him. “.”

 

The somewhat startling tumble of the reading materials caused Jin to snap out of his trance. Curiously peeking back inside the nurse's office, watching Shinwoo approach Jungkook like a hawk,

 

“Only a true love's kiss shall wake the princess from his slumber.” “Kiss? PRINCESS?!” Jin screamed inside his head. He punched the wall from the thought of another person's lips on Jungkook's. But as soon as his knuckles made contact with the cement, he regretted the action instantly.

 

Shinwoo on the other hand, was trying so hard not to laugh and fall back on the bed behind him. He can hear Jin near the doorway loud and clear. It was so obvious that Jin probably had a thing for Jungkook. Jimin as well, judging from the actions he had observed from them whenever they were around his Kookie. And if all of the members of BTS developed something for his Kookie, then would go down.

 

However, he was determined to wake Jungkook up from his sleep, no matter how cute and innocent he looked. And maybe add some fuel to the flame, just as a little experiment to further confirm his suspicion.

 

“Forgive me for my impropriety, my lady.” “WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HIS SAPPY DISNEY PRINCESS ?! And he’s not your lady, he’s my lady- Wait WHAT?! NO HE ISN’T!!! Jungkook is not my lady… Jungkook is not my lady… HE’S A DUDE FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!” Jin was about ready to rip the hairs right off his handsome head out of pure vexation. One moment he was totally awestruck by the human-like bunny, and the next he was practically denying any lingering feelings for him.

 

Shinwoo bent down until his face was mere centimeters away from the peaceful face. Painstakingly slowly, he bent down until their lips were barely grazing each others. “Kookie wake up.” He breathed onto the others lips. Shinwoo began to apply more pressure, just a little more until-

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TRY AND KISS ME IN MY SLEEP YOU ER!!!” Sleeping Beauty arose from his sleep. He may have not been sleeping anymore, but he certainly did look beautiful, and the light flooding in from the window behind him wasn’t helping him look any less beautiful. If anything, the streaks of white flooding in from behind him made him look like a real life angel, without the wings and halo.

 

“Ahhh my Sleeping Beauty has woken up~ Give me a kiss~” Shinwoo leaned in again, closing his eyes and puckering up his lips preparing for the kiss. Except instead of meeting the pair of plush lips that belonged to the bunny, he met some kind of… Cold… Metal tin?

 

Opening back up his eyes, he was met with the silvery metal tin, specifically the curve. The same silvery metal tin that the nurse put besides the beds. The same metal tin that people throw up in. “Hey Kookie this tin kisses better than you~” He teased.

 

“What lies. I know you love my kisses.” Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

 

“Mmm… Do I?”

 

“Yes you do you idiot.”

 

“Prove it.”

 

“You asked for it.” Jungkook leaned forward, skimming the taller male's lips for a second before pulling away sharply. Watching Shinwoo intensely, eagerly waiting for his response. “Your right. I love your kisses.”

 

“Told ya so~” Jungkook stuck out his tongue. “Now let's get you back to your class~”

 

“NOOOO Shinwoo I don’t feeling like going back just yet…”

 

“Too bad~ I have to make sure my Princess get his education.”

 

“But-”

 

“No butts or I’ll call you Princess forever.”

 

“Urgh… But you have to carry me.”

 

“Fine.” Jungkook smiled proudly. He held out his arms, expecting Shinwoo would give him a piggy back ride. But not everything goes as planned, does it?

 

Instead of his chest resting comfortably on Shinwoo’s back, he was hoisted up, and draped over his shoulder like a bag of rice. “SHINWOO PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!!” Jungkook pounded his fists on his back, making him flinch slightly. “Just carrying out your wish, my lady.” Shinwoo snickered childishly.

 

Hastingly getting out of the nurse's office, bumping into a fuming Jin. “Sorry.” He gave a short apology. Ignoring Jungkook’s constant pleads to be put down, and for Jin to help him. Shinwoo had much difficulty running up the stairs with another human resting on his shoulders.

 

Jin’s P.o.V

 

How ing dare he. HOW ING DARE HE!!! First he ing kisses Jungkook, then he ing speeds off with him? Carrying him like a sack of rice? Like… What the .

 

Like… My heart gets all flustered now whenever I know something is happening to him. And I all of a sudden get all flustered about him?! This is definitely not Kim Seokjin. Not the same Kim Seokjin. Not at the least.

 

I paced back and forth in the hallway, thinking to myself about why I, the schools #1 Playboy, is all of a sudden attracted to a guy. A guy with a ing over protective boyfriend specifically.

 

“YAH JIN!” I turn around to see Rap Monster and J-Hope approaching me. “Why the hell are you pacing back and forth like you really need to pee?” I glared at J-Hope.

 

“For your information, I do not need to pee. I’m just thinking about the whole Jungkook thing… You know what Jimin has been experiencing? Apparently, I’m experiencing the same thing and it’s driving me INSANE!” I punched the walls once again, and probably earned another bruise on my fist.

 

J-Hope, as expected, just started laughing his off like usual. As for Rap Monster, his face was unreadable. Not moving, staring off into space, and not hitting J-Hope for being Mr. LMAO. “Then,” He started off, making J-Hope stop laughing, thankfully.

 

“You and Jimin are just weird.” I glared at the shorter male. That was his conclusion? Is he for real? No deep sentence that will make me question my entire thinking? No curse words? IS THIS EVEN RAP MONSTER?! “Then how about you try getting close to Jungkook.” I snarled at him, knowing he would automatically think this was a challenge.

 

“Is that a challenge?” Yup I was right. “You betcha. I bet you by the end of the day, you’ll be all confused about him like me and Jimin are.” I smirked at him, knowing his pride wouldn’t let him back down from a bet.

 

“And if I feel just fine about him?”

 

“Hanwoo. My treat.”

 

“Rap Mon please please please win the bet! And give your dongsaeng some of the hanwoo~” J-Hope shot puppy eyes at the younger one. “Hell no! I am not giving my hanwoo to you.” Rap Mon crossed his arms.

“Hobie how about you take on the challenge too? Hyung will buy you hanwoo too~”

 

“DEAL!!” Great. Now I have to somehow get ‘Motionless Min’ on this too… I know V would do nearly everything I say so he shouldn’t be a problem… Just wait. They’ll feel the same way I do. And we can all come to the conclusion that we’re ing crazy.

 

No One’s P.o.V

 

Eventually Shinwoo made it to Jungkook’s classroom, thighs, knees and ankles hurting like hell. He put Jungkook down gently, receiving a punch to his chest before slamming the door open. “So the style of ritardando* is like- Oh welcome back Jungkook.” Heechul drew his attention away from the whiteboard to Jungkook.

 

Suddenly, all eyes were directed to the pair standing in the doorway. “I assume you helped Jungkook get back here?”

 

“Yes sir.” Shinwoo replied, scanning the classroom to see if V or Jimin was in the same class as his Kookie. He knew for a fact that V and Jimin were also in the same grade as Jungkook, so they might have been here. And sure enough, his eyes were met with Jimin’s surprised ones. He was probably not expecting Shinwoo to be here.

 

“Well what are you standing there for? Get back to your class.” Heechul snarled, a bit annoyed that his lesson was interrupted. “Yeah get back to class Shinwoo.” Jimin said mockingly, hoping that Shinwoo would get away from Jungkook already.

 

“Jimin shut it. I make the orders around here.” “Sorry Heechul-nim…” “You can bet your you're sorry.”  He scoffed, turning back to the whiteboard to finish his explanation.

 

Jungkook gave a quick goodbye to Shinwoo, telling him to come pick him up at his locker straight after class so they can get moving. He soon then scurried back to his seat, not wanting to make Heechul more cranky than he seemed to be. Luckily, his notes paper and pencil was exactly where he left them. Except… Someone else's writing was on his paper. Filling out the section he had missed from when he was gone. “Who filled this out for me…?” He thought to himself while picking up the paper, inspecting the handwriting like a hawk.

 

However, he did not know that someone was staring at him very intensly. Someone who looks like Dooly the Dinosaur.

 

Jimin’s P.o.V

 

Flashback…

 

I watched in jealousy as Jungkook was carried out of the classroom by Zelo. I was right next to him as he fainted! Why did I volunteer? I could have been his knight in shining armor… HAH. But why do I care?

 

This is probably just a phase. A really weird phase where I act like a complete idiot around him. A really weird phase where I want nothing more than to fall asleep with him in my arms… Yeah. Definitely a phase or something…

 

Well I mean… I do find him really cute and intriguing. But who doesn’t? I’m sure every other person in this class has thought that once or twice.

 

But something about him just makes me want to smother him in kisses, buy him flowers and chocolate, take him out on dates and such. ARGH Now I’m acting like his boyfriend… Probably is he already has one. Shinwoo. That’s the problem…

 

“PARK JIMIN!! Stop daydreaming and pay attention to the lecture!” Suddenly, the fiery teacher appears in front of me. “Yes seongsan-nim” I waited for Heechul to stop staring at me like he was trying to figure me out, until I can continue to try and answer the infinite amount of questions I have about Jungkook.

 

Like who was he for example? What about him makes me so intrigued… Makes my heart beat a million miles per hour?

 

Why is Shinwoo so protective of him? I understand why he can be protective of Jungkook. They’re dating for God’s sake. But what the hell did he mean by “I don’t want anyone to hurt you again.”. Did people hurt him in the past? And if so, who and how?

 

“Today we’re going to finish up some tempo terms. Specifically più mosso* and ritardando. So get ready to write until your hands have pencil imprints~” Everyone, including myself groaned as we got out some line paper and pencils.

 

“Let’s start of with piùpiù mosso. Più mosso is…” I didn’t even bother paying attention to Heechul’s lecture. I know all of this stuff already. Everyone in here should, or else they wouldn’t be here. But knowing Heechul, he’ll probably scold me for not taking notes and make me clean the classroom after school. Which I definitely DON’T want.

 

Right about halfway into Heechul’s explanation of più mosso, Zelo came in through the doorway, his slicked back hair grazing the very top of the door frame. “... So would be- Oh Zelo you're back already? Where’s Jungkook?” Heechul stepped away, tilting left and right to see if the bunny was hiding anywhere behind the oversized child.

 

“Uh… Someone came in to take care of Jungkook-shii. Jongup’s older brother… I think.” He scratched the back of his head. “That’s fine. Just get to your seat and start to copy down the notes.” “Yes seongsan-nim…” Zelo trudged to his seat, probably disappointed that they were still taking notes when he arrived.

 

Oh wait taking notes…? Jungkook isn’t here to take them. I glanced over at the perfectly organized desk that the only and only Jeon Jungkook sat at. The crisp white paper had nothing but his name and the date.

 

My hand began to reach out and grab the paper sitting on his desk, but I pulled back. Should I? He should come back soon. But if he doesn’t? He can ask Heechul for the notes. It’s Heechul for God’s sake. He ain’t gonna do . But he has a liking towards Jungkook… He’ll tell him to copy off one of the students. UGH.

 

In the end I decided to take all the notes for him. Which included writing the origin, the importance of più mosso, and how we should play if we see the più mosso marking. And Heechul is just now starting to blabber on about ritardando. GREAT.

 

Only when Heechul was finishing up the importance of ritardando did I finish writing the notes for più mosso. Jungkook so owes me for coping all this down… I DIDN’T EVEN GET TO START MY NOTES ON RITARDANDO FOR ’S SAKE!! Ugh this will be a ton of work....

 

*BANG* Yet another interruption. I forced my eyes away from Jungkook’s notes page to focus on the bunny and beaver at the door- !! Jungkook’s here… I need to put back the papers and everything.
 

“I assume you helped Jungkook get back here?”

 

“Yes sir.” Of COURSE Shinwoo helped Jungkook get back here. He’s Jongup’s older brother, AND Jungkook’s boyfriend. How could I forget about that?

 

I watched as Jungkook bid his goodbyes to Shinwoo before coming to his seat. Hopefully he won’t notice that I wrote all his notes for him… AWWW How cute~ He’s blinking cutely~

 

“PARK JIMIN FOCUS!!” Heechul.

 

No One’s P.o.V

 

“And that is how we play ritardando. Any questions?” Everyone’s hands hurt way too much to even raise their hands. “None? Perfect. The bell rings in 30 seconds, so everyone tidy up. Chop chop!” Heechul clapped his hands sharply, signaling everyone to stop what they’re doing and clean up their materials.

 

Just as Jungkook put his notes in his folder, the bell rang. Everyone except for Jungkook, Jimin, and some kids in the back got up to leave. Jungkook glanced over at Jimin, who was still writing down the notes furiously. “Jimin-hyung, do you know who wrote the notes for me?” He showed the semi-neat handwriting on his paper.

 

“Ahmm…” Jimin was debating whether or not he should admit it was him. “I did.” He admitted. Jungkook’s eyes brightened up, grateful Jimin saved all that time for Jungkook.

 

“Thank you so much Jimin-hyung!! I’ll bring you some cookies tomorrow as a thank you~”

 

“Ah no it’s okay you don’t have to-”

 

“But I want to.” Jimin stared up at the younger one. He was bringing him cookies?! He was receiving cookies from Jungkook tomorrow…

 

“Look at the time! I have to go now. Thank you again Jimin-hyung~”

 

“Your-” Before Jimin could even finish his sentence, Jungkook was already in the hallway. “Welcome…” He stared at the crowd of people moving in unison in the hallways. “I need to get going too… BUT I STILL NEED TO FINISH MY DAMN NOTES!! ARGHHHH!!


 

Jungkook used his smaller frame to his advantage as he slipped through the crowd of people. Slipping in between the small cracks, he swiftly made his way to the stairwell that was lead to the hallway of Shinwoo’s classroom. Luckily, not many people used that stairwell, so he could sprint up any side without having to worry about running into one.

 

But luck must have really hated him that day, because as soon as he got to the second half of the steps, he crashed right into a firm body. “Aish!” Jungkook fell straight back, the other person as well. “Ohmigosh I’m so sorry-” Jungkook said as he picked up his things.

 

“Wow. For a little guy you have a great amount of strength.” He turned to the deep voice that belonged to the person he ran into. “Rap Monster? Are you okay?!”

 

K/B

 

Hullio Minna~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! For those of you who haven’t read the chapter update, I’ll put a blog post up sometime later today about it and put the link right here.

 

But it feels so good to be back and writing again~ Surprisingly, I finished this chapter in a shortish amount of time. Well, shorter than what I’m used to. Originally I was going to update yesterday, but then my mom forgot to tell me we had family coming over. So I couldn’t even write yesterday T^T Which totally because I planned to spend the whole day yesterday writing. But then my family decides to be a ;^; Still love them though~

 

AND I JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR!!!

 

I don’t know if in previous chapters I mentioned or not, but they THINK Shinwoo and Jungkook are dating. But they aren’t~

 

BUT…. THUS A NEW PERSON IS NOW ENTERING THE WORLD OF  THE LITTLE BUNNY~! *claps hands* Who else is excited for more Kookie Monster? Cuz I know I am :3

 

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

 

I am still not done editing the last few chapters (6-14). Because 1-5 were the chapters I wrote on AFF (for those of you who didn’t know, I write all my chapters now on GoogleDocs) so there were a ton of mistakes I didn’t catch at all XD So that took a long time to edit. BUT… 6-14 had significantly less mistakes so that won’t take too long. Scratch that, it might. Since I am changing Jungkooks past a bit. But, the new set of edited chapters will come out tomorrow…? Depending if I have to stay after school tomorrow.

 

AND IF YOU DIDN’T NOTICE, I changed Jungkook’s and Jimin’s teacher to the one and only Kim Heechul *drops confetti* Since I noticed the way I made their teacher act suited Heechul WAY more than Ryeowook. SO, I’ll make Ryeowook their singing teacher instead~

 

BUT I haven’t yet changed that in my previous chapters, so yeah .-.

 

If you see this story updating constantly throughout the week, please remember that I’m updating the previous chapters. And please read the previous chapters before reading the next update, so more things will make sense~

 

And for any new readers to my story, welcome and I hope you enjoy my future work~

 

Ahh... Well that's it for this chapter~

 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (*^3^)/~♡

 

P.s. I’m sorry for any mistakes. I’m finishing this up before I have to shut my laptop down so I didn’t have time to proofread.

 

*Più mosso: An increase in tempo

 

*Ritardando: A gradual increase in tempo