3rd Time

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One's P.o.V

Jungkook and Shinwoo went into the hallways to greet their families. They ran into some other performers like the twins and the brother/sister pair. They both congratulated them and said that they were one of the best performers they had ever heard. Hearing that just made Jungkook cry even more. 

"Jeon Jungkook come over here and let me plant a million kisses on your face!" His mother ran over to him and kissed his face rapidly. "Congrats son. We're extremely proud of you. Shinwoo, good job young man." Jungkook's father smiled warmly at Shinwoo. "It was my pleasure performing with Kookie." He bowed to his father.

"U-Umma I'm going to have lipstick all over my face!" Jungkook tried to push his mother off of him but a mother's love is stronger than anything (Theoretically, no. Let's just say that.). "Nooo my Kookie has gotten into the school of his dreams! We are SO gonna make you shop till you drop tomorrow!" She dragged her son to the lobby. Shinwoo and his father were talking as they walked over to Jungkook and his mother. "C-Can I just have something else? Like more money on my debit card?" Jungkook suggested.

His parents looked at each other and nodded "That would work too. My baby is grown up to the point where he already has credit and debit caaaarrdddss." Ms. Jeon hugged Jungkook once again. "Kookie I'm going to be back in a minute or so. I'm going to greet my parents." Shinwoo said as he ran off to a pair of people.

"Kookie is there anything else you want?" His father asked. "Mmmm... Maybe just a few reeds. 3 inches please. And some extra rosin for the school." He said. "Arraso. We'll leave you to your friend now. See you tomorrow Jungkook." Mr. Jeon put his arm around Ms. Jeon's waist and dragged her away. "I still have to get my instruments, don't I? I left them in the practice room..." He exited the lobby and went back to the concert hall. "Which door was ours...? " He opened about six doors until he saw his clarinet and violin laying on top of his sheet music. "Ahh... I didn't even take apart my instrument. Silly me." Jungkook started to take apart the mouth piece from the barrel. To focused on his instruments, he didn't notice he left the door open. Or that 6 guys walked in.

 

At the same time...

 

"V! Where the are the judges?! You know what, screw the judges where is the bunny and beaver?!" Wendy stomped her foot like a bull. Not caring if people of all ages were staring at her, she continued her tantrum. "How the did he even win? He was so sloppy! The piece were just barley matched the theme, his suit looked cheap, and his face! Ugh his face is way to girly. His eyes are to big, his lips are very thin and heart shaped, and his cheeks are chubby! Dear lord his appearance overall was disgusting!" She shrieked. V brought his hand to his head as he thought 'How did I even like Wendy? Heck, how did I think she would win?'

"How did the performance gooo~?" RapMon said in an impossibly cheesy voice. "Shut it RapMon. Not in the mood for it." V gritted. "Well someone's in a ty mood. Look at the failure duo (Such a bad name)." Jimin teased. Wendy walked up to slap Jimin but V grabbed her wrist.

"Oppa don't stop me! He called you a loser. More importantly, he called me a loser! Get over here you head and let me smack some sense into him!" She swung her arms frantically like a jellyfish. All of their glares focused on her, not that she would notice. "Wendy, though he is a total head, we are like brothers. A threat to one of us is a treat to all of us. Your hatred for one of us means you hate all of us." V gripped her wrist more tightly. She winced at the pressure on her wrist. 

"Oppa seriously?! This... Dooly had insulted the both of us! At least let me pinch him or something." She charged once again but Suga stepped in her way. "Wendy, goodbye. Just leave." J-Hope motioned her to leave. "I will not leave until Jimin learns some manners towards a lady!" Wendy reached out for a glass of wine to throw in Jimin face. Funny part is, they were in the symphony section where there were nothing but top musicians with their instruments.

"You need to learn manners to teach manners, honey." A voice rang out from the left. "How ing dare yo- O-oh hi Mr. Jiyong." She nervously stuttered. "Hello yourself Ms. Son." Seunghyun #1 stepped forward. The other 3 magically appeared out of nowhere. "Would you like to know your score and comments?" Yongbae asked as he held a manila folder. "We would love to see them." Jin said.

"Righto.. So your score was 69. Placing, 6th. Jiyong's comment was 'Doesn't match theme at all. Sloppy fingerwork from Wendy. V did a nice job.'. Seunghyun's notes were 'Les Treteaux​ bad choice of music. A bit messy during first piece from flute person.'. My comment was 'Learn how to move your fingers faster/better Wendy.'. The younger Seunghyun's comment was 'Not very impressed.'. And finally Daesung's notes were 'V amazing job as usual. I expect more from you Wendy.'." Yongbae read of of the scoring rubrics. "This is only the highlights of the notes. I don't want to waste time to read this out loud when you take them home to read them yourself." He said as he handed the folder to Wendy. She didn't even take the folder. She just looked mad. Very pissed.

Her face was a mixture of red, pink and purple. She was giving of the effect of steam coming out of her ears. And her eyes looked like she wanted to massacre everyone in the room. "You know what?! Who the would want to go to SKSM anyways?! It's full of talentless douchebags who can't even win their own damm competition! I hope I never see your ed up faces ever. Again. So long losers." She hissed. Her blue tipped hair hit Suga in the face as she flipped it. 

"That complete thought that SKSM is talentless? HAH! Don't make me laugh!" RapMonster roared. "At least she's gone... Excellent job on performing V." Seunghyun #2 patted his shoulder and walked away with the rest of his group. 

"Wanna go into one of the practice room and talk for a while?" J-Hope suggested. They all nodded and headed back to the concert hall.

All of the doors were closer or locked except for one. V turned the doorknob and they all froze. The bunny kid who had won the competition was in the room, humming to himself as he packed up. The bunny was absorbed in his own world to notice that 6 guys had entered.

"Oy isn't that the guy we encountered in the bathrooms, V?" RapMonster nudged V. "I think... He also got 1st." V said. They slow made their way over to the happy kid.

"It would have been polite to answer me, you know." RapMonster said. Jungkook turned his head and his mocha orbs met RapMon's dark ones (They're eyes are the same color in this story sadly.). "My mother told me to not answer strangers." He quietly mumbled as he stood up. He looked down at the floor as he walked towards the door. But he didn't make it that far since the 6 had surrounded him.

"Still rude as ever. Now why don't you stay with us for a while." Suga smirked. J-Hope kneed Jungkook in the back of his leg, resulting in Jungkook on his knees. "That's more like an apology. Now, I still want to finish the show we started earlier." RapMonster said as he tugged on Jungkook's blazer. "I gave you the great privilege of showing you my body, now where's my return?" Jin teased. 

Jungkook tried to turn and run but Jimin and Suga were blocking him. It was funny because Jungkook was slightly taller than the shorties. Why didn't he just push them to the side and run? Or jump over them?

Because I made it that way, duh. I am the author after all.

"We wouldn't want the performer to leave the show earlier than expected, now do we?" Jimin said. He and Suga walked closer and closer to Jungkook until he was backed up all the way to Jin and the others.

"Let's finish this soon, arraso?" Jin said. He took the blazer of of Jungkook's shoulder. The only thing before Jin's return thingy was Jungkook's dress shirt. Water grouped in the corners of Jungkook's eyes. "I don't want you crying now. We aren't gonna you or anything. We just want our pay." RapMonster said. J-Hope's hand was just at the bottom of Jungkook's shirt when Shinwoo burst through the door.

"Kookie lets go- Why are you ers here again and why did you bring friends? 3 times in 1 day is a bit much, wouldn't you agree?" 

Everyone froze and looked at Shinwoo. The situation didn't look good at all. J-Hope's hand was still on Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook's eyes looked like they were gonna burst. His blazer was lying on the floor near Jimin's foot. A single tear left Jungkook's eyes as he croaked out "S-Shinwoo-hyung." 

"Ohhh I swear to God, move one more muscle on him and you won't live to see each other again." His words were filled with venom. His small eyes were filled with rage and his his clenched jaw looked like it was gonna snap. RapMonster and V moved aside to let Jungkook run to Shinwoo. He cried silently into Shinwoo's shoulder as he hushed him. "Now, who was doing what to him to make him cry?" He said.

Somehow, they all kept straight faces. "Okay then. Kookie, let's go. I'll get your things real quick." Shinwoo left Jungkook's side and went to go fetch the folder and cases. He threw an extra glare at the 6 before putting a protective arm around Jungkook's shoulder. The door slammed behind them and left the 6 idiots alone.

"Well there goes my playtoy." Jin said. "We he was fun to tease. Sharing is caring, isn't it?" Jimin said with a sly smirk. "He's going to our school now, so this should be fun." Suga agreed with them. "Save the evil master mind plans for later. I'm hungry." J-Hope said as he patted his stomach.

"Food at Hongdae?" RapMonster suggested. "YEAH!" They all shouted in the empty room. All 6 had left the building and were about to go into the car before RapMonster said "Jimin, we still have to play our game~" He said as he climbed in the front seat. Jimin's face paled as Suga pulled him in. 

 

"Kookie? Kookie are you still alive in there?" Shinwoo rubbed circles on Jungkook's back. "I-I'm okay hyung. Just a little... scared right now. I'll just walk it off." He shrugged. Shinwoo looked into Jungkook's eyes; his eyes screamed 'please-say-what-you-want-to-say-so-I-can-comfort-you'. "Really Shinwoo I'll shake it off. We're supposed to celebrate, aren't we?" He smiled sweetly at Shinwoo.

"Well, okay. But I will kill those bastards next week at school..." He grumbled as he helped Jungkook up. Jungkook shivered a bit because 1) he didn't have his blazer since Shinwoo had forgotten it in their practice room and 2) it was windy. "Here let me." Shinwoo took off his own blazer and rested in on Jungkook's shoulders. The shoulder part was a bit wet from Jungkook's crying but it didn't bother him. All he wanted to do was go eat or something with his best friend.

"Wanna get some samgyeopsal at Hongdae to celebrate?" Shinwoo offered. Jungkook nodded and ran to Shinwoo's car. The two drove off, well Shinwoo drove off because Jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat, to Hoongdaaaeeee~!

 

The duo arrived at a restaurant called "Cross Foods". They sat down at the table by the window. "Hello and welcome to Cross Foods! The name's Takuya and- oh hi Shinwoo." Takuya greeted Shinwoo casually. "Shinwoo you know him?" Jungkook asked him. "He's in B-4. How's the others?" "Fine. Casper knocked over something in Shin's house while dancing. Sangmin got detention for skipping again. Yongseok and Seyoung were singing their lungs out at karoke as usual." Takuya caught Shinwoo up on his friends current events.

"Normal huh? The usual please." Shinwoo said and Takuya left.

 

"Hyung what the hell is 'Cross Foods'? It sounds so stupid! Why are we even here?!" J-Hope went diva. Jin who stepped out of the drivers seat said "You wanted food. Namjoon wanted to go to Hongdae. And I know someone here." Jin said as he opened the door. The others shrugged and went along with it.

 

"What's the usual?" "You'll see- those same 6 bastards." Shinwoo gritted. Jungkook turned his head to the door and saw RapMon, V, Jin, Suga, Jimin and J-Hope standing at the entrance. Apparently they didn't notice Shinwoo's firey stares. 

"Hyung, you may kill them later next week. Celebrate, remember?" Jungkook tried to get his hyung to turn his focus away from them. "Fine but only for yo-" "Why hello again." Jimin greeted them as they took the table next to them. "Shinwoo no don't even think about it." Jungkook chopped Shinwoo's neck with his hands. "I know. I know. I know!"

K/B

Hopefully this chapter wasn't to bad or short. 

IM SO SORRY I MADE THEM DO THAT TO MY KOOKIE!! KOOKIEEEE *sobs*

Well no matter. I just made them look like but that's no big deal... hopefully. 

It's late at night, I think I might collapse from ehxaustion because I went to the beach! But I got sunburn.. T^T.

Well Shinee is singing to me so I feel better! 

Leave any comments or suggestions for the story if you have any!

Till later... Toodles~

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)