Small Accidental

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No one's P.o.V

Jungkook's eyes were focused on nothing but the music surrounding him. First up was his clarinet score Mozart's Concerto for Clarinet, K. 622 followed by his violin score Mozart's Sonata For Violin In G Major No. 27​. He let the sweet music fill his ears before taking a deep breath. "Wait for the triplet, then come in on + (​​+ stands for "and". It's an eight note.)." Shinwoo's hand moved naturally and gracefully over the ivory piano keys. They both loved music very much, and this competition was one of the many ways to show it. 

This music competition was like an assessment to see who would get into SKSM aka South Korea's School Of Music (1978). Here, young musicians have the hopes of getting into this elite school. But sadly, most competitors leave with tears in their eyes because they failed to reach the standards the school had. In shorter words, they weren't good enough to get into the school. And Shinwoo, Jungkook's best friend is trying to help Jungkook get into SKSM. The way the music competition works is that a student that already attends SKSM picks a competitor to accompany. Those two perform a duet. But the two scores they pick have to match the certain theme. In this case, the theme was "light dances.". The two scores Jungkook picked represented a couple dancing in the moonlight in the dimly lit streets in Paris. Or at least that's how he imagined the piece.

The triplet came in like a rain shower, unexpected but soundly soothing. Exactly why Jungkook asked Shinwoo to accompany him. Shinwoo's playing style was extremely different from anyone else Jungkook has heard. Maybe it just the way his fingers flutter over the keys, moving effortlessly. Or the way his energy changes from a clumsy and shy teen to a profound and professional musician. 

Slowly, Jungkook let the noise of his clarinet take over the melody. Since the notes he was playing were higher than the notes Shinwoo were playing, he toned it down a bit. Why? Low notes are a harder to hear than higher ones. High pitched instruments like clarinet and violin are more noticeable than lower instruments like euphonium or cello. 

A few quiet whispers rose from the audience watching silently. "Oppa look at that loser. Thinking he stands a chance against us~." Wendy flipped her blue tipped hair, hitting the handsome guy in the face. "The little  is performing after all. The why didn't he say that sooner?" RapMon cursed. "Beats me. I doubt they'll win. If they do, I'll pour flour all in the teachers lounge." A man with a longish face said. "J-Hope you would do that any ways if he didn't win." Shorty #1 next to Shorty #2 said. The handsome guy spoke up "Like you two wouldn't help him." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Jin-hyung you helped us once." Shorty #2 claimed. "Yes Suga but I didn't get caught, unlike you three." "If Jimin didn't leave his phone on the table we would have never gotten caught."

"Well if Hoseok behaved for once, none of you guys would have been suspended from the competition." Jin said. Suga opened his mouth to fight back but Jin's words were quicker than his. "And if you Yoongi didn't lie right in Kangin's face, you guys would be on stage. But noooo. You forgot Kangin is like a lie detector." The idiot trio finally ran out of defenses. Jin always has the last word. "Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to watch he little dude." RapMon crossed his arms in annoyance. "Interested are we?" V raised an eyebrow. "No, I'm listening. Just like the rest of you." He turned his attention back to the two people on stage. When the triplets and sixteenth notes rolled in, everyone's eyes widened sightly. Even Wendy's. 

"Hmmm... This Jeon Jungkook guy is pretty interesting, I'll admit." Jin thought to himself.

Back on stage, Jungkook was moving his fingers almost faster than the eyes could track. This is what brought the intensity to this melodic piece. The challenging triplets and sixteenth notes all in one go. But Jungkook didn't pick this piece because it was more advance, nor did he pick it to impress the judges with his skill. He picked it because it matched the theme. 

Duh. Were you expecting some kind of exciting back story than Jungkook picked for sentimental purposes? 'Fraid not hon.

Shinwoo and Jungkook's style matched each other perfectly. One of the reasons they paired up together. The other reason is because they're best friends and Jungkook didn't stop bothering Shinwoo until he agreed to be his accompaniment. Their notes easily blended with each other, like fruits in a blender. When the piece was over, about 3/4 of the audience members stood up, including some of the judges. This was only the first part. Jungkook was eternally screaming. "Omo they're standing up! Do they like it? Ahh they're opinions don't matter. As long as I get to play."

He looked over at Shinwoo who gave him another one of his healing smiles (Idk why but CNU (Shinwoo) and Lay are similar in my eyes. Shinwoo isn't a unicorn but he's close enough to one). His eyes were sparkling under the limelight. The judges talked for a little while before giving them a thumbs up, symboling it's okay to start again. 

The duo arranged their scores again and waited patiently for the other to give their okay. Jungkook nodded and Shinwoo flashed him another one of his smiles. He was now standing on stage.  Jungkook's fingers rested on the strings of his violin, silently anticipating Shinwoo's intro. The bow steadily stood upright in his hands; Jungkook took no risks holding the bow right above the strings. What if he accidently dropped the bow and it made even the slightest noise? Though not many people would notice or care, but it meant that he was not ready yet to perform in front of an audience. Even the smallest shuffle means that your way to nervous to be sure that you'll be able to play anything on stage; at least that's what Jungkook thought.

Just like in the practice room, he waited for the down beat and the F# to lower his bow. The bow moved elegantly over the strings. You could barley see the small particles of rosin falling onto the bridge of the violin. He didn't like one instrument more than the other. To Jungkook, the violin was easier to play faster or higher notes because there was no blowing in process. But clarinet just sounded more... full and rich to him. 

His nimble fingers slid up and down the violin strings with ease. Though there would be imprints in Jungkook's finger tips after the performance, he learned to deal with the pain. It can get tiring holding down the strings that are desperately trying to pop out from it's holding. Clarinet was the same case, but with breathing. You have to take a small, unnoticeable breath in the middle of a note or measure. Since they're no other contenders on stage besides the piano, it's a tad bit easier to spot the performer breathing. Take a noticeable breath, it lowers the chances of you getting into SKSM. Like I said, they have the highest standards for their students.

The smoothness of both instruments sounds melted into each other. Just an easy-to-listen-to piece was ideal for this theme. 

They topped it off with a gesture; sorta like someone was /dragging the sound out of them. Not necessarily  disappearing in thin air, more like blending in with the air instead of vanishing in it (DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!). 

Once again, they were rewarded with a standing ovation from the audience and all of the judges. "Okay I change my mind about those two. They have a slim chance of winning." V huffed. "Oppa don't say that. Your just going with the audiences flow aren't you~?" Wendy rubbed V's arm. Jimin and Suga made kissy faces before Jin smacked both in the head. J-Hope did his "celebratory" dance for no reason. Shorties 1 and 2 wailed as mother Jin discipined the two idiots. J-Hope kept dancing. V was flirting with Wendy. Wendy purposely made her voice more higher and scratchy to be more cute or appealing. RapMon rubbed his temples again from the chaos happening around him. This was nothing to him. He could deal with dumb and dumber, and with Hopies dances, and the princesses punishments, but Wendy's voice mixed in with the audience cheering and clapping was to loud for him to get used to. "All of you stop what the your doing and sit down before I start playing 'Who will be thrown out the car drive home?'." Everyone but Wendy tensed at RapMon's words. The "games" RapMonster likes to play are no fun at all. During their last session of 'Who will be thrown out the car drive home?', RapMon opened the door and attempted to kick J-Hope out because 1) he spilled soda all over his phone and sheet music and 2) he wouldn't stop his mouth from moving.

Wendy just didn't play any games with RapMon, or he didn't force her to participate yet. Wouldn't it be splendid to play with these seven idiots?

Yes it would, now stop having doubts.

"Wendy let's go. Time to give all the other performers a whooping." V stretched out his arms and rocked his head from side to side. "Okay oppa~ Be sure to cheer for us. I know you will because we rock." Wendy linked arms with V and moved away. "Her iness ​makes Key's nagging look like nothing." Jin sighed. He shook his now red hand from hitting dumb and dumber to much. "She'll hafta to hope that I don't 'accidently' spill itching powder all over her waredrobe in the future." J-Hope brewed a new plan to prank the flute player. "Jin your more sassy than her with all your princess . And J-Hope you'll do that anyways. And V would stab you. And RapMonster would stab all of us for being to loud. Then he would knock over a vase in the process." All of them opened their mouths to object but nothing came to mind. Everything Jimin said was true for the most part.

"Good now shut up. I want to watch V-hyung perform." Jimin eagerly sat down in his chair. "We saw him play like a hour ago, Jimin." RapMon rolled his eyes. "We did but I like his song. Now shut the up." Jimin covered his mouth as soon as the words left his lips. Don't tell RapMon to 'shut the up'. That's RapMonster's job and his job alone to keep these six idiots under control. "Jimin." "Y-Yes?" "We're gonna play 'Who will be thrown out the car drive home?' together, arraso?" His smile looked happy but his words dripped with poison. Jimin shuddered a bit and nervously bit his thumb. He shrunk down in his seat while the others laughed at him. "Ahhh... Such a normal day."

Jin layed back and closed his eyes. J-Hope and Suga went behind Jin's seat and took out a small shaker. Filled with itching powder. The two snickered at each other before tipping the shaker over Jin's head. His eyes flew open and his hands roamed all over his body. "J-Hope. Suga. No dinner for you two tonight." Jin threw them a deadly stare, meaning he was serious. They gulped at Jin. Jin's mainly cooked for them. Jin not cooking meant that they would have to cook for themselves. Last time they did that, they nearly lit the whole kitchen on fire.

"NO UMMA WERE SORRY!!" Suga and J-Hope clinged onto Jim's blazer as he left. "No I don't accept apologies. Now I have to go find a room to change." He stuck his hand in the back of his shirt and scrapped his nails against his pale skin. "Tch... Trouble Makers making fun of their own hyung/umma." Jin thought. "Hmmm... Kimchi jjigae for tonight sounds pretty good. I make less since Suga and J-Hope are going to cook their own." Jin burst through the hallways of the concert hall. There was a small door that was open down the hallway.

He stepped foot inside the room and took of his blazer. He flipped it over and sighed. There was white specks of itching powder all over his blazer. "Definetely now dinner for them." Jin's face turned a bit sour as he ed his shirt.

"KOOKIE DID YOU SEE THE AUDIENCE?! THEY LIKE US!" Shinwoo picked up Jungkook and swung him around. "S-Shinwoo two things. 1) Put me down. There are people watching. Just celebrate in the pratice room. And 2) OMO YES I DID I NEARLY JUMPED OFF THE STAGE TO HUG PEOPLE!!" Kookie squealed like a teen age girl who got to shake the hands of their idols.

"Ahhh fine. But you might throw up later." He snickered a bit before pulling Jungkook along with him. The duo happily walked away to their practice room.

"You go first. I need to use the restroom." Shinwoo scampered away. Jungkook was about to twist open the door but it was already open. "Hmmm? I thought I closed it."

Jungkook pushed the door open and found a handsome man changing. Right in front of eyes. Jungkook froze in place with his instruments and sheet music in hand. He was sure his face was the shade of a strawberry.

"U-Um... Who are y-you? This is our practice ro-om." Jungkook stuttered. How does a extremely hot man changing in the middle of the practice room make him more nervous than performing on stage in front of hundreds of people? He shifted his face to look at the floor while he put his instruments in it's rightful case. 

Jin on the other hand was quite amused by this performer. "I take it that you just performed. Why don't you stay and enjoy the show." Jin's shirt was ed and he was walking closer to Jungkook. Jungkook saw Jin and backed up. His lower back hit the piano behind him. Jin placed his hand on each side of Jungkook's body, trapping him. "Enjoy the show." He began to take of his shirt, closer than ever to Jungkook's face. Jin extended is hand to Jungkook's chin. His face turned an even brighter shade of red that was almost inhuman. Jin's thumb swiped over Jungkook's cheek. "You got some sweat on there. And you put on a tad to much blush on this morning." Jin said.

His face turned even redder, if that was even possible. "He's fun to tease. I found a new playtoy~" Jin thought. He chuckled as he leaned in even closer, almost touching his lips.

"Kookie I'm he-" Shinwoo froze in place. In his eyes, it looked like this guy was gonna his best friend. "Who the hell are you and why the are you doing to him?" Shinwoo's voice grew colder and more threatening. 

"Just a person from he audience who's idiot friends decided to throw itching powder all over. I'll take my leave now." Jin put his blazer back on and left the other two stunned. He shoved Shinwoo out of the doorway and let the door slammed behind him as he left.

Shinwoo turned to see a madly blushing Jungkook. "Kookie I'll kill him." Shinwoo was about to dash out the door and find 'Mr. Handsome' to most likely murder him violently. Jungkook ran and tackled Shinwoo to prevent him from leaving. "No please don't. He's from the audience. Let this slip once. If someone does that again, I give you permission to kill him." Shinwoo nodded but looked at the position they were in.

"Kookie... Your sorta rubbing my crotch." Shinwoo pointed. Sure enough, Jungkook's was rested right on Shinwoo's crotch area. The red returned to Jungkook's face as he scrambled to get of his best friend. "S-Sorry Shinwoo I d-didn't mean it." He couldn't even look him in the eye. He just grinded on his best friend for God's sake!

"Haha it's fine. I would never take it as that. I already have someone in mind though." Shinwoo's eyes shinned. "Tell me right now! Who's making my hyung's eyes shine like that?!" Jungkook asked. 

"You'll find out soon." "Whaaat? Your no fair Shinwoo." Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted. This was when he was 'mad'. Aka when he tries to look threatening but ends up looking adorable. "Kookie you look way to cute! But seriously let's go to watch the other people." Shinwoo dragged  Jungkook once again, back to the concert hall.

K/B

Soooo???? How's the second chapter???? Longer than the first one but it's shorter than my average Infinite story. I'll probably start my EXO story on Friday. So anticipate it please *gets on knees*.

Now I have dust on mah socks.

Funny story that happened 3 minutes ago. I may or may not have broken the towel rack in my bathroom and I may or may have not done it because I saw a mosquito and a spider and I was aiming for them.

This is the concert hall

This is the practice room

Jungkookie~ DOSEN' HE LOOK ING ADOREABLE?!?!?

Shinwoo/CNU~

Im sorry I just HAD to show this. MAH SHINWOO LOOKS ING KYUTE!! Shinwoo aka CNU is from B1A4 btw. You can tell its him bc of his teeth~

Jin~ Its not Jin but this is his outfit. Without the fencing gear of course. IDK anyone who would bring fencing gear to a music showcase.

RapMon~

Suga~

Jimin~

J-Hope~ LOL

V~ He and Wendy are dressed fancy bc they're performing too.

Wendy~ The one with blue tips

Sooo toodles~

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)