Activity Day Pt.2

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

Nearly the same situation as Jungkook’s first day. Shinwoo and Jungkook acting love-dovey under the magnolia tree, 6 idiots who are jealous but are too stupid to realize it, and flying ddukbokki.

 

“Seriously, who the keeps throwing perfectly good ddukbokki?” Shinwoo picked up a piece of the soft rice cake covered in chili sauce. “I dunno.” Jungkook replied. He fed Shinwoo a lettuce wrap. "Oh by the way, they're holding off the music program until the next activity day because of some complications with the quarter schedule." Shinwoo said through a full mouth.

 

"Aww that . But at least I get to play music~"

 

~~~

 

“HOW THE HAVE WE NOT HIT THEM YET?!” RapMonster kicked the empty container in anger. It flew right into Jin’s back. “1. Stop wasting the food I made. 2. You people need glasses. Especially the dumb, dumber, and dumbest trio.” He pointed over to Suga, Jimin and J-Hope who were hitting everything but the Shinkook couple.

 

“How long have you guys been aiming at the couple?” V asked the idiot trio. “I don’t know. A few minutes at the least.” Jimin chucked another ddukbokki at the couple sitting under the tree. The trio shouted cheers when the ddukbokki hit one of them in the leg.

 

“V! LOOK! I hit the bunny~” Jimin did his happy dance. Jin and RapMonster walked over to the 4 to see what Jimin was dancing about.

 

“You did?” Jin said in total surprise. RapMonster looked over at the couple under the tree and burst out in laughter. “What? Are they in total surprise?!” J-Hope asked excitedly. RapMonster shook his head, confusing the idiot trio.

 

“That’s not Shinwoo and Jungkook. That’s Hyuna and Hyunseung, idiots.” RapMonster chuckled in a deep tone. Suga did a double take to make sure RapMon wasn’t messing with their minds. Down below there was Hyuna who was fuming and Hyunseung who was trying to calm her down.

 

“.” Jimin said. “ indeed dear Jimin.” Jin patted Jimin on the back. “But I thought the girl was Jungkook!” He whined.

 

“He is kinda cute, but he doesn’t have s.” V said. They looked at him with surprised, then a childish expression. “What? Is there something on me?” V spun around in a circle to see if there was any chili sauce on him.

 

“You said he was cute~” Suga teased. Dumber and Dumbest started to sing ‘V has a crush~ V has a crush~’. “I never said I had a crush on him, I just said he was kinda cute!” V said.

 

“Yeah yeah.” Jin chuckled. “HAH! Please Jin. I know you performed a private strip show for the bunny.” V smirked. Jin’s cheeks turned a slight pink color.

 

“For entertainment. Its fun to see him all flustered under me.” Jin stated. “Ohh for the love of music I don’t wanna hear how vulnerable or how cute the bunny kid looks.” RapMonster stuck his fingers in his ears.

 

“We never said he was vul- THEY’RE MOVING!!” Suga pointed at the bunny and beaver who were now moving back into the school. The idiot trio + V ran down the stairs to catch up with the Shinkook couple. “So? I don’t wanna be stalkers again.” RapMonster walked casually with Jin.

 

“Its fun to see what goes on in the bunnies life. Plus, I think they don’t have class together next period.” RapMonster and Jin exchanged smirks and ran after the younger ones.

 

~~~

 

“I’ll drop you off at da-” “WHO THE HECK THROWS DDUKBOKKI AT A GIRL LIKE THAT?!” The duo heard a girl shreik. “Hyuna, we can go wash it off.” A male voice followed her.

 

“Okay. At least it didn’t get on my uniform.” The girl named Hyuna dusted off her uniform. When they realised the duo looking at them, they immediately apologized for their rudeness. “I’m SOOOO sorry that my girlfriend was screaming like that. It’s just-” Ddukbokki randomly came flying out of the sky?” Shinwoo finished.

 

“Yeah! How did you know?” Hyuna questioned. “While me and Kookie were out eating yesterday, a piece of ddukbokki hit the tree we were eating under.” Shinwoo explained. Jungkook nodded as Shinwoo spoke.

 

Hyuna kept looking at him intensely. As soon as he tilted his head up, just enough for Hyuna to see his face, he got assaulted by a hug. “OMO YOUR SOOOOO CUTE!! LIKE A BUNNY!!” She squeezed her arms around Jungkook.

 

“Hyung help!” Jungkook chocked out. Shinwoo pulled Jungkook out of Hyuna’s arms “Mine.” He growled.

 

“Oh sorry I didn’t know you two were a thing.” Hyuna bowed. “Thing?” Jungkook said her words. “You two aren’t dating?” Hyunseung sounded surprised. “No. Just really close friends.” Shinwoo wrapped an arm around Jungkook’s waist.

 

“Oh sorry! Hyunseung bow too!” Hyuna pushed her boyfriend’s head down. “Nah its totally cool. C’mon Kookie. Imma drop you off at your dancing class.” Shinwoo walked up the stairs with Jungkook.

 

“Hyung what class do you have next?” Jungkook asked. “Rapping. It’s only a few doors down so I’ll be able to pick you up the second you get out.” Shinwoo told him.

 

~~~

 

Shinwoo bid goodbye as he dropped Jungkook at the dance studio. He watched as he joined Baro in the rapping class. Unlike all his class on the first day, there was music blasting and there was many kids dancing to the beat.

 

“OKAY DANCERS! Pause what your doing and change into your dancing clothes.” The teacher shouted. “Dancing clothes…? SHOOT! They’re upstairs in my locker…” Jungkook walked up to the teacher.

 

“Umm… Miss?” He tapped her shoulder. She turned around quickly, nearly hitting Jungkook in the face. “You’re a new one. The names Minzy. Whatcha need uhhh...”

 

“Jungkook.”

 

“AH yes Jungkook. Whatcha need?”

 

“I forgot my clothes upstairs in my locker. Can I go get them really quick?” He asked in a quite voice. “Of COURSE you can go. First days are always forgetful.” She turned back to bark at her students who haven’t even moved from their positions.

 

Jungkook exited the classroom and silently ran up the stairs. He stopped right in front of his locker and popped it open. There laid his dancing clothes tucked into his backpack. He slammed his locker and jogged down the stairs.

 

On the stairwell, he saw a familiar head of faded orange hair. “Oh excuse me.” Jungkook said timidly. He was just about to walk past him when he was pinned against the wall.

 

“We weren’t done with you, and you think you can just leave me like that?” V looked down at the trembling bunny. “Not gonna speak up, hmmm?” V tugged on Jungkook’s neck tie. Luckily for Jungkook, another student was going up the stairwell when he was V cornering Jungkook. While V took the time to send him a death glare, Jungkook escaped from V.

 

Jungkook came into the classroom with a bright red face. “Heyo! I see you have your clothes. I already locked up the changing room. And I have nooo freakin clue where Bom took my keys… So just change in the back. I’ll make sure these erts don’t try and peep at you.” Minzy shoved him to the back.

 

He felt nervous changing in the back of class. Jungkook practically ripped his uniform off just so he can change quicker. A few eyes wandered over his pale skin, but they quickly went away when Minzy scolded them. But one gaze didn’t leave Jungkook. One that Jungkook was sure he had felt before. Little did he know that a certain Kingka by the name of J-Hope had his eyes all over him.

 

 

Aww look at them~ Jimin looks ADORABUBBLES before they debuted~ This is Jungkook’s dancing clothes btw

 

Now in his dancing clothes, he sat down next to a nice looking guy. “Okay start stretching people~” Minzy clapped her hands. The guy Jungkook was sitting next to turned to him. “Do you want to stretch together?” He asked. Jungkook nodded his head and went over to where his new partner was going.

 

“My name is Yibo by the way.” “Jeon Jungkook.” “C’mon let’s stretch.” Yibo pushed Jungkook down as if he was doing the splits.

 

“Ohhh kay switch please!” Jungkook groaned. His nether regions hurt from being stretched out. Yibo was know in the splits position.

 

“Okay so today we’re gonna pick up the dance we were learning last week. Get into your positions~” Everyone got up and moved around, while Jungkook looked at everyone with confused eyes.

 

“As for you Jungkook, take the front spot next to Hoseok. From what Shinwoo told me, your pretty damm good.” Minzy yanked him up and put him next to Hoseok.

 

“Hello again Kookie.” J-Hope said smugly. “I only let Shinwoo call me that.” Jungkook kept looking front instead of looking at Jungkook.

 

“Well he isn’t here. And I can do whatever the fu-” “HOSEOK LANGUAGE!” Minzy hit J-Hope in the head with her jacket. Jungkook heard J-Hope mumble a few apologizes with a few curse words mixed in.

 

“Follow me! So you move your torso…” (I like slack off a lot in my dance class so… Oops. I’m more of a visual learner than like… I have no clue how to describe it)

 

Click on the gif for video~ I imagine the dance part to be from 0:30 to 1:25~

 

Time Skip~

 

“Nice work! Since Bom didn-” “Minzy~ Keys~” A girl with a high pony tail and huge doll like eyes threw a set of keys at Minzy.

 

“Change of plans. Go into the changing room. Ya’ll stink.” Minzy shooed them back into the changing room.

 

This time, Jungkook didn’t have to rush. He still did feel uncomfortable changing in front of everyone, but it wasn’t as nerve racking than changing in the back.

 

J-Hope thought it would be nice to get a better look at the bunnies body. A few glances turned into staring at him for seconds at a time. Something about his milky white skin, his lightly defined muscles and his womanish body shape just couldn’t make J-Hope turn away.

 

“YAH HOPIE! Why do you keep staring at the new guy?” His dancing/rapping friend Peneil elbowed him in the rib. J-Hope snapped out of his trance “No particular reason. But I think Jin has taken an interest in him.” It was part of the truth. J-Hope had taken an interest in him too. So did V. And Jimin. Suga also. RapMonster also did have taken a slight interest in the bunny too.

 

“Ohh Jin, the most handsome playboy in the entire school, has taken interest in a new guy~” Peneil cooed. Somehow, Jungkook was too busy changing to hear the conversation about him.

 

The bell rang and everyone stormed out of the tiny changing room. Jungkook exited as well, but he was surprised when he didn’t see Shinwoo waiting right outside for him. “Hmm… Weird. Well, his class was down this way…” Jungkook started to walk in the direction he watched Shinwoo and Baro go.

 

He stood outside the door for what felt like an hour before the door opened. He thought Shinwoo and Baro would be the first people out, but boy was he wrong.

 

Surprise, surprise~ It was RapMonster and Suga. “Uh oh…” Jungkook tried to hide from the pair. But sadly, the two spotted him almost right away. “Why hello there. Were you waiting for us?” Suga slowly stepped closer to Jungkook.

 

“N-No.” Jungkook backed away from the duo approaching him. “Oh? How about we play for a bit, okay?” RapMonster grabbed Jungkook and attempted to pull him down the corridor. “I’m r-really not in the m-mood to play.” Jungkook tried to move in the opposite direction but Suga was behind him.

 

“The important thing is that we are.” Suga said with a smirk. “Suga-oppa~ Can you help me with my viola?” A girl in stick-thin silhouettes strutted up to Suga. “Nammie-oppa can you help me with my composing too?” Another girl wearing an impossibly short skirt stood next to the other girl.

 

“If you can’t in see Mina, I’m busy.” Suga slapped the girl away. “Nammie-oppa how about you~? You're never too busy for Chanmi are you~?” Chanmi purred.

 

“I’m always too busy for you. Now scram.” He tried to get away from Chanmi. The girls wrapped their arm around their arms like their life depended on it.

 

Jungkook tried to tip-toe away but RapMonster caught him. “Get your back here. We weren’t done with you.” He made his way back over.

 

The girls who have not noticed Jungkook before narrowed their eyes at the bunny. “Oppa he’s more important than us~” Mina flipped her hair right in Jungkook’s face.

 

“He’s less annoying than you fangirls.” Suga huffed. “So he catches your attention more than all of us?” Chanmi blinked her eyes frantically, thinking she was being cute.

 

“He’s less y than you guys and he catches my attention. So yes.” As soon as he said that, Mina and Chanmi glared at the bunny.

 

“Hmph. Consider yourself a rival of the A.R.M.Y. Girls (I just put in the girls for no apparent reason). Mina, lets go.” Chanmi strutted off in the other direction. Mina sent Jungkook another glare before following her friend.

 

“What the heck…” Jungkook mumbled. “Now, where were we?” Suga closed back in on Jungkook.

 

“BARO HURRY THE UP! I NEED TO GET MY KOOKIE!” He heard his best friend scream at Baro. “Uhh… Hyung? Isn’t Jungkook there?” Baro pointed in the direction where RapMonster and Suga were.

 

Shinwoo acquired a murderous aura when he saw the two cornering him. “You two. Get the away. Baro. I will deal with you tomorrow. Kookie. Let’s go home.” Shinwoo said quickly. He pushed away RapMon and Suga to pull Jungkook out.

 

“Uhh, bye? Hyung slow down!” He waved goodbye to the 3 people who were left behind. “CNU I don’t get you… Life advice, don’t mess with Jungkook while Shinwoo is still alive. Last time someone hurt him-” “BARO!” He turned his head to see Sandeul with Gongchan.

 

“Hurt who?” RapMonster asked. Baro ran off to meet his friends. “YAH! You weren’t done with the story!” Suga screamed after him. Except Baro was too busy laughing with Sandeul and Gongchan to notice the two screamers.

 

“We really need to go to Kiseop afterschool…” “Agreed.” They walked off to go find the idiot trio + V + Jin.

 

~~~

 

“Kookie, why were those two cornering you again?” Shinwoo questioned the two at his locker.

 

“I was waiting outside your classroom when those two came out. They tried to drag me away but then two girls named Mina and Chanmi came in. I think the things RapMon and Suga said about them made them mad because I was ‘now considered a rival of the A.R.M.Y. Girls.” Jungkook explained what happened.

 

He could swear he saw a vein pulse in Shinwoo’s head. “Ohhhh I am soo gonna let hell break loose on those 2 bastards.” He growled. “Hyung, no killing at least.” Jungkook pulled out his backpack from his locker.

 

“Aside from that note, how was your first activity day?” Shinwoo took Jungkook’s hand in his own as they walked out of school. “It was reaaall fun except for the cornering part.” He told him.

 

“My place or yours?”

 

“Mmm… Mine.”

 

“Okay then~ Hurry up before I leave you behind~” Jungkook sped off without Shinwoo. “YAH! Your such an energetic bunny. I love it, but at these times I hate it!” Shinwoo screamed after him.

 

“And you're a slow beaver~ Now pick up your pace~”

 

K/B

 

ANOTHER. ING. STORM. You're kidding me, right? =_=

 

If you remember I wrote that Shinwoo’s crazy aunt had an empty apartment she’s willing to give to Shinwoo. Sooo… Should I have them move in together?!?! For all you Shinkook shippers this could be pleasant~

 

My eyes really ing hurt because my eye doctor lady put in special eye drops to dilate my eyes. I’m pretty sure they’re still dilated though =_=.

 

Hmm… I’m deciding whether or not to resume my other EXO story (the one without the Zodiac’s) or like, hold it off for like another month. The only downside is that my current story updates will be slower than usual for me to like, update enough chapters to have the amount of chapters as the other ones. So, should I? I’m leaning to continue it, but I don’t want to write a story people won’t like ._.

 

I guess that’s it for today~
 

Hopefully, I will update Days Of Future Past, or I’ll be my lazy self and do nothing.

 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)