Wonderment

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

As soon as they got home, they started to make the delicious confetti cupcakes. Luckily, nothing got stuck on the tin, clothes or anything else. Jungkook made dinner, but it was somewhat hard when Shinwoo tried to help. Tried. He kept knocking over things, touched Jungkook or added to much of something.

 

Eventually he gave up and settled for Kimchi Ramyun. They passed the time by playing video games together. Eventually, midnight came, and they both had to get up around 7 for school tomorrow. “Shinwooooo lets- ahhh- go to sleep.” Jungkook let out a mewl. Shinwoo stretched out his legs from sitting too long. “Alright. My bed?” He offered.

 

They’re so close they sleep in the same bed. Heck, they would even wear the same underwear. “Yeah.” He stood up, letting (Shinwoo’s) oversized shirt drape to his midway thigh section.

 

“Should I get a different shirt since that one is too big?” “Nah its super-duper comfy. And it’s like a boyfriend shirt!” Jungkook did a little spin, letting the fabric twirl around his body.

 

“Yeah yeah princess. Let’s go to sleep.” He shut off the lights and pulled Jungkook to his bed.

 

“Sleep well princess.” He kissed Jungkook’s forehead. “Don’t call me that, idiot! I like Kookie much better.” He pouted. Even though it was pitch black, Shinwoo could see Jungkook’s pouty lips with the help of the moonlight. “Okay then Princess Kookie. Sweet dreams.” His voice was coated in tease.

 

“Fine then Prince Beaver. I hope you have a nightmare.” He smiled sweetly. It was Shinwoo’s time to pout (sorta). “I know my teeth look like those of a beaver. And I wished you a sweet dream!” He complained. “Fine. I wish you a beautiful nightmare.” He giggled childishly. “It would only be beautiful when you’re in it.” A goofy grin was painted on Shinwoo’s face.

 

“I know. Now go to sleep.” Jungkook’s voice faded out before he closed his eyes one last time. He snuggled up against Shinwoo’s chest and let his mind drift off somewhere.

 

“Sleep well Princess.” Shinwoo placed one final kiss on Jungkook’s forehead. He draped his protective arm over Jungkook before meeting him in dream land.

 

~~~

 

The smell of bacon and eggs awoke Jungkook. He slowly opened his eyes and let the sunlight burn through. He found he was alone in bed. “No wonder the bed felt a bit cold for the past few minutes.” He said lazily.

 

A hand was brought to rub his eyes. Slowly, but surely he dragged himself out of bed; not caring if the shirt was a little out of place.

 

“Shinwoo~” He called out for his best friend. “In here.” A response came from the kitchen.

 

He walked in to see Shinwoo already dressed up, and cooking breakfast. “So early? Usually I’m the one to cook.” Jungkook joined Shinwoo at the stove where grease popped out from the bacon.

 

“I thought I would repay you for ruining our dinner yesterday.” With a flick of the wrist (Lol), hot bacon grease splattered everywhere.

 

“Careful there. I wouldn’t want you getting burned, would I?” Jungkook cutely said as he wiped the grease of Shinwoo’s forearm. “I could say the same thing as you, Kookie.” “Finally dropped the Princess thing, now did you?” Jungkook stood on his tippy toes, trying to reach the china plates.

 

“Let me.” Shinwoo’s long arms stretched out and grabbed two plates. “I was almost there, you know.” Jungkook took the plates and set them down, along with a fork.

 

“We both know that isn’t true, Kookie.” He placed down the eggs and bacon on the table. “We didn’t know that!” “One of us does though.” They continued to bicker about random things until they reached school.

 

~~~

 

They got to the SKSM relatively fast, mainly because Shinwoo’s house wasn’t very far from it at all. This early, students were already flooding in through the main entrance.

 

Jungkook stopped and stared at the glorious school he attends. Ivory white bricks, white marble pillars and a beautiful golden statue… fountain whatever made the school worth the extra seconds looking at.

 

"Nice, isn't it?" Shinwoo said as they walked the gravel path to the grand doors. "Extremely. But I'm worried that I might not fit in..." His voice has sadness in it.

 

Shinwoo rubbed circles on his back "You're perfect. Now so having doubts." They walked into the front section of the school.

 

"We'll go into the front office to fetch your schedule. I'll show you around afterwards. Of and since it's the second quarter, the teachers are gonna be all on you."

 

"All on me?" "Yeah. They're nice for the first quarter. But since the competition is in the little break, teachers will be expecting more from you." Shinwoo explained.

 

Jungkook 'ohed' and walked with him to what he assumes is the front office.

 

"Jung-nim, he needs his schedule." Shinwoo spoke to the lady behind the desk.

 

"Ahh good morning Shinwoo. And you?” The young desk assistant nodded her head in Jungkook’s directions. “I’m new here.” He said in a hushed voice.

 

“What was that honey?” “Ahhmm… He’s… Uncomfortable with new people.” Shinwoo saved him from explaining himself.

 

“I see. Real cutie though,” She shuffled through her desk papers “Ahh. Jeon Jungkook if I’m not mistaken. Congrats on the competition.” She smiled sweetly at Jungkook    who blushed in return.

 

“I’ll take him now, if you don’t mind.” Shinwoo put his arm around Jungkook’s waist and pulled him out of the office. “First things first. Locker. Then classrooms. Then I’ll show you where my classes are so you can find me. And then a place we can hang out whenever.” Jungkook hummed in response.

 

“Righto. This metal box thingy that will refuse to open 99.9% of the time if your locker. Give it a little tug.” Shinwoo read off his locker combination and it popped open with a single try.

 

Shinwoo’s mouth gaped open “Surprised?” Jungkook smiled as he put aside his backpack. “Very. Everything likes you, huh?” He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Jungkook’s laugh were like the subtle tinkle of bells. The beautiful sound echoed throughout the hallways. “Well, lead me to my classroom, if you will.” Jungkook ran off with Shinwoo’s hand in hand.

 

A couple little stumbles and trips here and there, but nothing can stop the energetic bunny. “Keep going… Farther… OKAY STAPH!” Shinwoo screamed at the damascus door. “B-1. Totally it.” They stepped into the classroom. Barely anyone was inside, so they left to find Shinwoo’s class.

 

They earned a few strange stares, but how could they not? An insanely cute bunny kid who was running in the corridors like crazy. And a beaver chasing after him. “STOP STOP STOP!!” Shinwoo screeched again for Jungkook to stop fight in front of a satin chrome doorway.

 

Everything was like an upgrade from Jungkook’s class. There was a beautiful crystal piano right in the front corner of the classroom. Various instruments from all cultures hung around in posters, or on the floors. A shinee glass window displayed the peaceful park right beside the park. This classroom was more spread out than the first years.

 

“Can I just stay in your classroom for the rest of the year?” Jungkook asked excitedly. Shinwoo let out a low chuckle and patted his head softly “No can do, Kookie. If I did, all the people would be head over heals for you. I would be sad if my Kookie gets snatched away from me.” He said as he lead the two of them a row of black lockers.

 

“Well you can’t do anything about me in the first year class, where you’re far away from me.” Jungkook stuck out his small pink tongue at Shinwoo. “I change my mind. Stay with meeeee!!” He cried playfully. Jungkook let out the same melodic laugh as Shinwoo twisted the knob on his locker. His stubborn locker popped open for like the first time in a few weeks. “Okay it's official. You’re a good luck charm.” “Only for you.” He giggled as Shinwoo shoved his backpack in his black locker.

 

“Yeah yeah. Now lets go wander without a to give!” Shinwoo shouted loudly. Luckily there was no one there to look at him.

 

“Okay hyung. Lead the way.” Shinwoo picked up Jungkook on his back and sped of to show him the other wonders of the school.

 

“That thingy is the park where we can just sleep during lunch.” Shinwoo pointed as he moved away from the beau-beau-beautiful view (SHINee reference! I hope I translated that right ._.).

 

“And this is the pool for the athletics program. Some teachers complained and tried to take it away but they agreed that musicians should stay healthy and fit.” He took a second to explain the massive pool just outside the outskirts of the park.

 

The crystal clear water winked at them in the bright sun. A couple could been seen dipping their feet in the pool. “I wanna swim in there with you sometime.” Jungkook suggested. Shinwoo nodded his head and rushed off to show more cool places.

 

“That’s the gym outdoor activities area.” “And that's the shed for gardening tools I believe.” “That's like the outdoor performance platform.” Shinwoo pointed out many places that could be seen from the windows.

 

A sharp ringing sound could be heard as students hurriedly made their ways back to their class. “Oh ! Ima take you back now.” Shinwoo adjusted Jungkook who was still on his back and prepared to run back.

 

In a matter of minutes, they were back at the same damascus steel door they were at about 30 minutes ago. “Go on in there. I needa run back before Lee-nim scolds me. Meet me at my locker before lunch break. #564.” He laid down a kiss on his forehead before dashing off to his class.

 

Jungkook stepped into his new classroom. Having nothing to grab, he balled up his pants until it left faint wrinkles. “Calm down… Its just a classroom.”

 

He took a deep breath before he pushed open the beefy damascus steel doors. The sharp ringing sound rang again as Jungkook stepped into the classroom. A few heads perked up, some whispers were made and a handful of students stared at the new boy.

 

“I assume your new?” A young male teacher asked Jungkook. He nodded his head softly. A loud clap rang in the class “FANTASTIC! Finally a new student. I was getting a bit tired from seeing the same stuck up faces of these girls.” He gestured to a snobby looking group of girls in the back.

 

Scoffs and a few indecent words could be heard but it didn’t affect the teacher “I’m Ryeowook. Or Mr. Kim. Or Kim-nim. Whatever. And who might you be?” His soft voice made Jungkook feel a bit calmer.

 

“Jeon Jungkook. Pleased to meet all of you.” He did a 90 degrees bow before standing upright again, stiff as a board. “His is even better than you ty girls! May God have mercy on you, because these bastards might try and get in your pants.” Ryeowook pointed to a group of boys who have appeared to take interest in the bunny.

 

“I’ll make a note of that.” Jungkook’s soft, kitten like voice came out. “Total doll too! You can sit in that seat next to… JIMIN!” Ryeowook’s loud screech caused a short but buff character to bring his head up.

 

“WHAAAAAAATTTTT.” A rude voice came out from Jimin. Jungkook’s eyes widen slightly, because he recognized this shortie. Walking with slight fear, he reluctantly took the seat next to him.

 

Jimin’s eyes hadn't had enough time to focus, but when they did the first thing he saw was the bunny. “Lookie here. See you again Jeon Jungkook.” He said with a sly smirk.

 

Jungkook ignored him and gave his attention to Ryeowook. “Alright. First day back and you lazy- people better wake up before I make you take a playing test for B♭ Minor Harmonic scale.” Everyone groaned before forcing their heads to Ryeowook.

 

“Great! Now back to our lessons on the harmonic minor scales. As you people know a harmonic minor scale differs from a natural minor scale in that the seventh note is raised half a step. So like if the note was F#, it would be G now. Melodic minor scales raise both the sixth and seventh notes one half step when ascending, but when descending, the sixth and seventh notes are flattened, producing the natural minor scale.” Ryeowook explained in detail as he wrote out the C Minor Harmonic scale.

 

“Soo… JEON JUNGKOOK! Spell out the G♭ Harmonic Minor scale.” A few snickers were heard. ‘He could never do that!’ ‘I’m the only one who can do that.’ ‘He might as well give up now.’ countless girl voices were heard from his left and right.

 

“Can I spell it out for clarinet?” “Of course.”

 

“Then its E♭ F G♭ A♭ B♭ C♭ D then E♭. Back down it’s E♭ D♭ C B♭ A♭ G♭ F lastly E♭.” He said calmly. (I really don’t know minor, let alone harmonic scales too well. Don’t blame me if I get this terribly wrong. I just filled it out based on the internet explanation of harmonic minor. And plus I hate the minor scales with passion...)

 

A brief moment of silence hung in the classroom before Ryeowook burst out. “HAH! And you people say it’s hard doing this scale. Well look at the bunny. He just transferred and he can spell it!” Ryeowook laughed at the other students. Everyone else, including Jimin stared at awe or jealousy at the naive Jungkook.

 

“Quite impressive. Now Choa get your up here and spell out the E♭ Harmonic Minor scale, 2 octaves if you will.” He wore a mean smile as he held out a blue dry erase marker.

 

Jungkook could hear Choa curse under her breath before snatching the marker. After a few squeaks, she slammed down the marker and strutted back to her seat.

 

“Hmm… This is the natural minor scale, not harmonic. Yuna come up here and correct your friend's failure.”  

 

The rest of the time was filled with cursing, complaints, fails, Jimin staring at Jungkook and Jungkook being too distracted to see his intense gaze.

 

The bell rang again and students crowded around the door, tripping over each other to get out. “We still aren’t done with you, ya know?” Jimin said. He and Jungkook were the last ones in the classroom.

 

Jungkook continued to ignore Jimin and went off to find his favorite hyung♡.

 

~~~

 

“UMMA~!” Jimin ran to his group. Jin who looked like he was peacefully sleeping was awoken by their youngests screams. He groaned as he brought his head up “What the heck do you want?” He said groggily.

 

“I have the bunny in my class~” His voice sounded overly excited. Everyone exchanged looks “Then why do you have this dark look in your eyes?”

 

His smile faded as he thought of the bunnies rudeness “He needs a lesson or something. Rude little bastard ignored me the entire time! Who the can resist the great Jimin?!” He let out his anger on a innocent plant.

 

“Us, obviously.” Suga snickered. He threw a glare at him. Suga pretended to be scared and his behind V. “Where's the beaver?” J-Hope asked.

 

RapMon spoke up “A-4. In other words he’s in a higher grade level than him.” They all grinned like the Chesire Cat and set of to find the (hopefully) lone bunny.

 

~~~

 

Jungkook skipped to the familiar rows of black lockers near Shinwoo’s class. He saw his favorite beaver in the entire world putting away a small stacks of books. “Hyung~” Jungkook threw his arms around Shinwoo’s neck, surprising him.

 

“Hello Kookie.” He placed a kiss on his cheek. “Where are we gonna get food and or eat?” They walked downstairs. “We’re gonna head to the cafeteria. You can also pack lunch. Oh and we can either eat outside, the rooftop or outside. Preferable, during this time we go outside.” As soon as the white doors swung open, hundreds of students voices boomed.

 

“Let’s go grab something.” Shinwoo s his arm around Jungkook’s waist and directed him to the short lunch lines.

 

Today, the wonderful cafeteria ladies prepared a Western lunch, aka an American lunch. You know, burgers, fries, hotdogs, cola, and no rice.

 

They both got a burger, fries and a cola. Shinwoo lead them to a door which led to the park Shinwoo showed Jungkook earlier.

 

A small mongolia sat under the sunlight. Somehow, no one decide not to eat outside on this beautiful day. The duo plopped down and started eating; randomly speaking about random things.

 

~~~

 

The 6 burst through the roof door. V and Jimin were carrying their hyung’s food. As usual, they sat down on the cold concrete and laid out their food, specially cooked by Jin.

 

“Any updates on Mr. Bunny?” V poked his fork into the pasta mother Jin had cooked. “More like Ms. Bunny.” J-Hope snickered at his own joke while no one else laughed.

 

“Well, we know he’s in the same class as this idiot.” Jin motioned over to Jimin who was playing on his phone once again.

 

“And he’s the only one who can get him all alone.” RapMon connected the dots. “Jimin, try and get the little idiotic bunny all alone.” Suga commanded his dongsaeng. “Correction. Smart bunny. He named all the notes of the G♭ scale in one go, and he didn’t even go to this school before. Even the hot girls in the back didn’t get to him!” This gave them even more of a reason to take interest in the bunny.

 

“Not as smart as RapMon though.” He finished off. “Shack poo.” “DAFUQ IS SHACK POO?!” J-Hope started to laugh his off.

 

RapMon threw him a deadly glare, which silenced him immediately. “I had pasta in my mouth. I said ‘thank you’ not ‘shack poo’.” He stated.

 

Dumb and Dumber (Jimin and Suga. J-Hope is Dumbest) walked over to the edge of the roof. They looked over the edge at a certain mongolia tree where a pair was peacefully eating under the shade.

 

“Isn’t that the bunny and beaver?” Suga squinted at the pair. It looked like them, but he couldn’t confirm it was them. “You can’t tell with your ity-bity grandpa eyes, now can you~” Jimin teased. “JIN! V! HOPIE! MON! GET YOUR ASSES HERE!” Suga screamed.

 

The group was now overlooking the magnolia tree. “Definitely the bunny and beaver.” Jin confirmed. He had the biggest eyes, but not as big as Kookies.

 

“Who else was thinking about messing with him?” The self-proclaimed ‘King of Pranks’ (J-Hope) suggested. The rest agreed and went to go to find something to throw at the unsuspecting duo.

 

~~~

 

Shinwoo fed Jungkook a french fry. The golden yellow crisp slid inside his mouth, without any resistance. A small dab of ketchup was caught on Jungkook’s pretty heart-shapedish lips.

 

Being the gentleman he was, Shinwoo leaned in and…

 

K/B

 

MUHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!

 

So… How should I make the boys mess with my bunny and beaver~?

 

I was thinking they could throw like spicy rice cakes (I forgot the Korean term for it) or like napkins with little pebbles for weight.

 

IDK. AT. ALL.

 

 

I’ll try my best to write a new chapter for my Infinite story, if I can memorize the 12 major scales in time. This year, they’re making us audition for band next year. Well, only for Symphonic (Which I’m already in) and Chamber Winds (The one I wanna get in). The requirement is we have to play a etude (Which is real easy in my opinion) and 4 of the major scales.

 

We have to play as many octaves as our instrument. In my case, the clarinet plays 2 octaves at the least for each scale. I just hope my teacher doesn’t make me play E which is 3 octaves for me.

 

UGH! The struggles are real T^T

 

My phone turned into a because THEY WON’T ING SHUT UP IN THE IN CHAT! I turned the chat on mute but my phone flashed on every time I get a message. But I leave it on vibrate for game notifications.

 

 

Shinwoo’s House

 

 

Shinwoo’s Room

 

 

 

Jungkook’s Outfit

 

 

Shinwoo’s Outfit : Imagine he’s wearing like white or black skinnes. I have 0 fashion sense so IDK if this would make a good outfit. But I wear skinny jeans like every day.

 

 

School

 

 

Statue thingy. Let’s pretend this has a fountain.

 

 

Crystal Piano

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

For now toodles~


Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)