Wednesday Mornings

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

Shinwoo didn’t even bother to tell Jungkook that he ran into BTS, because Jimin’s answer seemed truthful. The duo ate dinner without anything bad happening. His parents were out due to a business trip so that let the two alone in the house again.

 

“Kookie… When do you think we can move in together?” Shinwoo and Jungkook were snuggling on the couch while watching ‘Iron Man 3’ on Netflix. “Mmmm… The day after tomorrow?” Shinwoo replied.

 

Shinwoo lent Jungkook a shirt since he forgot a change of clothes again. Not that Shinwoo would care, anyways. They both were lying down on the couch in their underwear.

 

“YAH! Do you want me to be dead tired so I won’t be able to go to school?!” Jungkook grabbed the nearest object and hit Shinwoo with it repeatedly in the arm. Shinwoo grabbed Jungkook’s arm and pulled him closer so their lips almost touched. “That would be a good thing, would it not? I get to stay home taking care of you in our new apartment~”

 

“Aish… That does sound nice.” Jungkook thought of just not going to school and rest comfortable while Shinwoo was at his side. “Except it would be that one time during the…” Jungkook’s voice grew sad and distant, the voice Shinwoo hated to hear.

 

“Kookie, Jaeho isn’t here.” Shinwoo petted Jungkook’s soft hair. “Yeah but… You sitting by my side while I laid in bed is just like when Jaeho al-” Jungkook’s voice cracked as a few stray tears fell from his face. His crying was silent, but it was visible thanks to the light from Iron Man’s power core.

 

“Shh… It’s okay they can’t hurt you here…” Shinwoo rubbed circles on his best friends back. He regretted saying that. It’s not healthy to keep regretting things in the past, it slows you down, or so his mother says so.

 

Eventually, Jungkook’s silent sobs calmed down a bit. Shinwoo looked down at his face and saw that he was still crying, but he was sleeping.

 

“I promised I’ll protect you, and I intend to keep that promise for as long as we live.” Shinwoo spoke to himself though the darkness. “And stop crying Kookie, your face will be all puffy and attractive tomorrow…” Shinwoo brought his fingers to Jungkook’s face and wiped away the falling tears.

 

“Please sleep well…” He kissed Jungkook’s tear-stained cheek and fell asleep, cuddling Jungkook in his arms.

 

~~~

 

They woke up the next day in each others arms. And just like Shinwoo said, Jungkook’s face was all puffy from crying.

 

“I told you not to cry you idiot.” Shinwoo playfully hit his head while he was brushing his teeth. “You know I can’t stop when I start.” Jungkook pouted.

 

“What the ever. Let’s just stop by Seonye’s after school, okay?” Shinwoo told Jungkook. “Mhmm. Wait, how are we gonna move all our things?”

 

“We don’t own too many things, do we?” “Yeah but your a old, slow beaver who will most likely fall down the stairs by his own two feet.” Jungkook snickered.

 

“YAH! I’M YOUR HYUNG SO RESPECT ME!” Shinwoo screamed in a fake angry voice. “But I’m your dongsaeng so spoil me~” Jungkook stuck out his tongue at the beaver.

 

“I’ll kick you out of my house if you don’t stop.” Shinwoo stepped closer to the bunny. “Technically this is my house too since I come over here too often. And you can’t kick me out of my own house, can you? And even if you did kick me out, you open the door 3 seconds later and apologize and kiss my face~” Jungkook batted his eyelashes.

 

“That’s it Princess Kookie.” He picked up Jungkook like he was a sack of rice and headed to the front door. “YOU BUCK TOOTHED BEAVER PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Jungkook smacked his palms against Shinwoo’s broad back.

 

“Sorry Princess. No can do.” Shinwoo opened the door and put Jungkook down. “Bye Prin-” Shinwoo was about to close the door when Jungkook grabbed his hand.

 

“Wait, you have something on your cheek.” He leaned in and flicked whatever was on his face off. “Thanks Princess~” While Shinwoo was distracted by Jungkook’s small act of kindness, he flung him so they switched positions.

 

“YA-” “Bye~” Jungkook closed the door right in his face and locked it so he can’t get back in. He let out a small snicker when he heard Shinwoo pounding on the door and screaming for him to let him in.

 

“I guess I have the house to myself for the day~” Jungkook hummed to himself. He tied an apron around his waist and started to fry some eggs for the two of them.

 

The banging continued for a few minutes until it finally deceased. “Thank God, I was getting tired of the banging…” Jungkook turned away from the eggs and opened the door. But the weird part was, there was no Shinwoo to be found.

 

“What the heck is that idiot doing…” Jungkook mumbled to himself. He stepped outside for a second before getting tackled to the ground.

 

“WHAT THE-” “Hehe I took the time to fill up the pool while you were cooking. Let’s go for a swim since you said you wanted to swim with me, right~?” Shinwoo was hovering above him, droplets of water falling from his hair. He could see the kiddy pool they used for water fights in the front lawn, the very edge spilling water.

 

“NOT AT LIKE, 7 IN THE MORNING!” He somehow got out of Shinwoo’s arms and ran around the lawn, with Shinwoo hot on his tail. “C’mon Princess you need to clean up after last night~”

 

“NOT WHILE I’M COOKING YOUR DAMN BREAKFAST!!” He hollered at the beaver. They continued to shout and chase one another, like it wasn’t 7:43 in the morning. Over the screaming and threats, they didn’t hear a small group talking about they as they ran around crazily.

 

~~~

 

“WAKE YOUR LAZY UP NAMJOON!” Jin burst through the door, angrily. RapMonster was found at his desk, his head down while his computer screen was asleep. “KIM ING NAMJOON WAKE THE UP!!” Jin stormed over to him and hit him in the back of the neck.

 

“… … ! I’M UP I’M UP DAMMIT!” He tried to shoo away Jin’s arms, but couldn’t due to his sleepiness still lingering on him (Not sure if that made sense but WHATEVES~).

 

“Get dressed, the 95 line is already at the table. Why are you people who rap always the hardest to wake up…” Jin sighed. He silently left RapMonster’s room while he put his uniform over his chest. He lazily tied the tie and wrapped the blazer around his waist.

 

More screams could be heard from Suga’s room, signaling that Jin went in there to bother him first. Seconds later, Suga ran out of the room, Jin behind him holding his guitar. “Mon Mon Mon help help help!!” Suga hid behind RapMon who was centimeters taller than him.

 

“Suga, I can see you. Either face the wrath of your guitar or go wake J-Hope up.” Jin waved Suga’s guitar around as if it one of those light sticks you get at concerts. Suga’s face paled when he saw his guitar carelessly getting waved around like that. He ran into J-Hope’s room while snatching the guitar from his hands.

 

Seconds later, they could hear a guitar playing loudly thanks to the amp and speakers in J-Hope’s room. They had forgotten his guitar had a plug which could be connected to an amp, for extra volume. Countless curse words were heard before J-Hope came out of the room.

 

“Next time we get new for music, remind me to never let any of you to get anything with a plug.” J-Hope groggily walked over to where the others where. Suga popped out of his room, wearing an evil smirk.

 

“You’ll end up forgetting Hopie~” Suga said in a sickeningly sweet tone and sat down next to Shorty #2. He swiped a few sausages from Jimin’s plate and stuffed them in his mouth.

 

“NOOOOO SUGAAAA!!!” Jimin wailed. “Shut up its like, 7:26 in the morning.” Suga also took a sip of V’s orange juice.

 

“SUGA! UMMA HE KEEPS STEALING FOOD FROM US!” V screamed for Jin who had disappeared to another room in the apartment.

 

“Suga, stop stealing food. Plate’s on the counter. As for V and Jimin, stop wailing like a kid whose favorite toy got taken away. It’s annoying.” Jin magically appeared, all dressed up for school.

 

“But their food is closer…” Suga mumbled. He felt Jin sending him a death glare and hurried up to get his own food.

 

Yup. This is a typical morning for these idiots.

 

~~~

 

Jin had a bit of trouble pushing the rappers out of the apartment, but somehow got it done. By 7:38, they were all walking to school peacefully, well it was peaceful to them. Dumb, dumber and dumbest were piling on top of poor V. That left Jin and Namjoon scold the kids who were now laying on the concrete.

 

“Guys get up we-” Jin was interrupted by muffled screams coming from a house They slowly walked over to the house that was making that noise and were quite surprised by the people they found.

 

Shinwoo was holding Jungkook like he was a bag or rice as he set him down outside. Before Shinwoo could close the door, Jungkook and leaned in and gave him what looked like a kiss from their angle.

 

“WHAT THE THEY LIVE TOGETH-” “J-Hope shut the up.” RapMonster threatened. But he too was surprised by the bunny and beaver living together.

 

Jungkook looked like he was pantless, with only a plain white graphic tee covering that were a few sizes too big for body. Shinwoo on the other hand was wearing a black wife beater and a pair of boxers.

 

“He’s basically !! What the fuc-” “V you shut up too.” Jin slapped his hand over the orange haired idiot.

 

Jungkook forcefully switched places with him and closed the door right in his face. They could see the half beaver slam his fist repeatedly. They could hear a few unclear mumbles coming from Shinwoo as he tried to break the door down. After a few minutes of banging, he disappeared from their sight.

 

“Where did he go…?” The BTS Crew slowly tip toed out of their hiding place and scanned the lawn for any signs of the beaver. “So this is where the live?” Suga looked up at the house. “I gues- ing get your asses back to where they were.” RapMonster pulled the 5 back.

 

“What the fu-” “Shh… He’s back.” They peered over at the beaver who now was holding a kiddy pool and a hose. They watched as he filled it up to the top before hiding. The front door was now open and the bunny, now wearing a cute Cinnamonroll apron.

 

 

Cinnamonroll Apron

 

He first poked his head out, before his whole body came out of the house. Jungkook walked out of the house before Shinwoo ran out of his hiding place and tackled the unsuspecting bunny to the soft, dewy morning grass.

 

The 95 was about to go up and push Shinwoo off the bunny but the 2 oldest ones stopped them from doing so. They watched in jealousy silence as Shinwoo hovered above Jungkook, water dripping down from his hair because of a small accident with the hose.

 

“WHAT THE-” They heard Jungkook scream but was silenced by whatever Shinwoo was whispering in his ears.

 

Jungkook crawled out from under Shinwoo and ran around the yard, trying to get Shinwoo off his tail.

 

“NOT AT LIKE, 7 IN THE MORNING!” Jungkook screamed like a girl, sorta. It had a bit of masculinity but it was covered up by all the girliness Jungkook had (XD).

 

“C’mon Princess you need to clean up after last night~” Shinwoo cooed out to the bunny who was a few feet in front of him.

 

“Does that mean they are buddies?!” Jimin nearly screamed, his eyes had a bit of anger in them. “Shinwoo is like Jungkook’s guardian, remember? They would never .” Jin made his conclusion.

 

“Yeah but, what else did he mean then? Hmmm?” Dumbest backed up dumb. “Well… Nevermind that.” Jin really couldn’t find any conclusion than buddies.

 

“NOT WHILE I’M COOKING YOUR DAMN BREAKFAST!!” Jungkook screeched at the beaver. They simply heard Shinwoo laugh as he somehow sped up. That bunny is really freaking fast, but the beaver was somehow faster than him.

 

“Can someone connect the dots or something?!” V huffed angrily.

 

“Well, Jungkook was nearly and Shinwoo was there to help him like ‘recover. Maybe all that time Shinwoo spent with Jungkook to like recover, was bonding time that caused them to fall in love with each other. And since Shinwoo already saw Jungkook’s body, there would be no shame if them had .

 

“They came out of the same house too. While this could be a sleep over, it would make more sense that they live together because think about it. It was pretty early when Shinwoo saw us when we came back from Kiseop’s house. I know no one who would go that early for a sleepover.

 

“And plus, them being buddies or boyfriends would explain why Shinwoo doesn’t like us trying to get close to ‘his Kookie’. The shirt Jungkook wore when he came out was way too big to be his, so it was probably Shinwoo’s.

 

“And, it’s pretty common for people in a relationship to move in together, right? Being Jungkook’s lover or boyfriend can be another way to protect Jungkook. If someone’s taken, you would stay away from them, right?

 

“But it wouldn’t make sense if they were hiding their relationship from everyone else. Because outside of class, I asked people if they knew if Jungkook and Shinwoo were in a relationship. They all said no. So possibly they are dating but no one know’s of it.

 

“If people still think Jungkook is up for grabs, that makes him more of a target. Then again for the lovers theory, that would also explain why they are so comfortable with skinship. With all the kisses and hugs and holding hands , it would make sense for them to be lovers. But it would make even more sense if they were dating each other.

 

“Then think about when Shinwoo said ‘we need to clean you up after last night’. He could possibly mean clean the out of his , or there was something on his shirt, which there wasn’t.

 

“There wasn’t anything on Jungkook’s face I think. So he could only mean there was something he was covering using his clothes. Meaning he could have given him a hickey or something. Giving someone a hickey is like a sign of possession, saying ‘he/she is mine’! sorta possession.

 

“I mean, all of this could go one way or another. It's like they’re a couple, but they’re not…” RapMonster explained his thoughts to his crew. They listened silently, as if there wasn’t a hyperactive screaming bunny running away from a erted beaver.

 

“Something really doesn’t add up, does it?” Jin sighed. “Even this has me stumped. And I should be able to work this out, but I can’t. We’re missing something here.” RapMonster concluded.

 

“Yeah but what…?” V asked the leader. “I really don’t know. I feel like everything we need to know about them is figured out…” He rubbed his temples in thought.

 

“This is all too complicated.” Jimin said with a sigh. “Guys it’s already 7:59.” J-Hope announced.

 

“! Guys run.” They ran out of their hiding place and ran to the direction of the school.

 

“Shinwoo I think there was someone running past us- AH!” Jungkook yelled behind him, then let out a high pitched scream when the beaver tackled him again.

 

“Ignore them. I’ll find out who it is later. Right now, lets just go inside and eat.” Shinwoo said in between heavy pants. “OHMIGOSH THE EGGS! THEY WERE STILL ON THE STOVE!!” Jungkook scrambled out and ran straight for the house. Shinwoo lightly jogged into his house.

 

“How bad are they?” Shinwoo came behind Jungkook. “Very bad. I could just fry some more but I doubt they’ll be too good with,” He looked at the clock to see how much time they had left “ZERO MINUTES! HYUNG IT’S ALREADY 8! WE NEED TO GO!!” He grabbed his wrist and dragged him up the stairs.

 

“Wha- HOLY IT IS! HURRY!” Shinwoo bolted up the stairs after Jungkook. 7 minutes later, they burst out the front door. They looked a bit sloppy but it was good enough. They had to run to school within 13 minutes or else they would be late.

 

 

In 4 minutes, they arrived at school, their faces all red due to lack of air from running. "This is why you should never lock me out of the house." Shinwoo huffed.

 

 

"That's what you get for reminding me about Seonye-noona's." Jungkook smiled at Shinwoo. "Whatever. You still started it."

 

"Did not!"

 

 

"DID TOO!"

 

 

K/B

 

Hullio Minna~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

I'm tired as , but I still was somehow awake enough to write a chapter. It's shorter than I would like it to be, but it will have to do.

 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE U.S.! They day really couldn't go by faster, could it? I feel like I was at the game for 10 hours. Ugh I say I'm tired when in reality Imma stay up playing games or be reading up until like 3am AGAIN!

 

I seriously need to stop doing that... What the ever~

 

Oh dear lord my neighbors are shooting fireworks and it sounds like gun shots. Oh never mind, now it sounds like machine gun rattling. Like 'tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata'! I can already see so much smoke and in the air... Dear lord. They must have bought A LOT since this has been going on since I started writing.

 

I'm lucky I started writing half of this yesterday, or else I wouldn't have gotten it out. THANK GOD I REMEMBERED TO START WRITING AGAIN YESTERDAY!!

 

Ahh... Well that's it for this chapter~



 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)