Curiosity

Tommorrow's Cantabile

No One’s P.o.V

 

RapMonster and Suga found the rest of the BTS crew hanging around the entrance of the school. And of course, being the heartthrobs of the school, were being surrounded by fangirls. “Guys, lets scram.” RapMon called out to s.

 

Somehow they heard him over all the girls screaming their names. While the rest coldly pushed through the crowd, Jin being the gentleman he was told them they were going somewhere and they left them one by one.

 

“What’s up Leader Mon?” Jimin threw his hands behind his back, giving off the carefree effect. “We’re going to Kiseop’s. Right now. We really hafta find out more about that bunny kid.” He grumbled.

 

“Oh? Since when did this scary leader become interested in such a innocent bunny? Got a little man crush??” J-Hope wiggled his eyebrows. RapMon shoved J-Hope “Intrested, yes. Man crush? Not in the coldest day in hell.” He scruffed.

 

“What did he do?” V asked. “Well we ran into one of the beavers friend. More like he ran into us though. Imma take a guess and say that some went down and now the beaver is his knight.” Suga told them.

 

“No Sherlock.” Jimin said with a small chuckle.

 

The crew began to walk to where Kiseop lived, aka the U-KISS household. Right outside the lawn, there was Eli and Hoon playing soccer together. “ELI! How’s it going man?” RapMonster greeted Eli in English.

 

U Kiss’s house~

 

“NAMJOON! I was starting to think you forgot about us~” Eli tried to hug them. They moved out of the way just in time. “Eli, they’re probably never gonna hug anyone. Well, maybe except Jin.” Hoon smirked at Jin.

 

“FYI I’ve seen them hug people. And where’s Kiseop?” Jin kicked the soccer ball towards the house. “Probably in his room with Kevin. Ask Jun, he’s in the kitchen with Soohyun.” Eli passed the ball to Hoon.

 

With that, they entered the grand house. They found Jun and Soohyun in the kitchen like they said. “Jun! Soohyun! Where’s Kiseop.” V called out to the duo.

 

Jun looked up from cupcakes he was frosting. “I think he’s in the uh… Hyung where’s Kiseop?” He asked the man who was eating the freshly baked cupcakes. “Probably in his room ing Kevin until he can’t walk.” That earned him a slap from Jun.

 

“Hyung! It’s already bad enough I have to hear it, but I don’t want to know they’re doing it!” Jun whined. “And stop eating my cupcakes!” He took the now empty cupcake liner and tossed it in the trash.

 

“Can’t help that it’s delicious.” Soohyun the crumbs off his fingers. “Just go check in his room.” Jun said with a sigh.

 

The 6 made their way up the stair. Just before they left, they heard Jun scold Eli and Hoon for eating the cupcakes.

 

They came face to face with a dark brown wooden door which led to Kiseop’s room. Jimin pressed his ear against the door. No moans or screams. Good.

 

Jimin told them there was no going on inside, and they entered. Kiseop wasn’t sticking his inside Kevin’s , but he was making out with him. It was better than seeing that… Right?

 

They continued to watch the half couple kiss fiercely. V got surprised when he saw innocent lil Kevin stick his tongue in Kiseop’s mouth.

 

Jin coughed loudly to catch the attention of the couple making out. Kevin broke the kiss first and turned his head to them. He immediately blushed seeing them and tried to scramble out of the bed. “Nooo Kevin, stay. You guys, at least call first. You interrupted my sweet time with my lil Kev.” Kiseop wrapped his arm around Kevin’s waist.

 

“You really should let Kevin’s rest for a day or two. For real, I see him like, limping everyday in class.” Kevin hid his face in a pillow when he heard V’s words. “Mmm… No. What’s so important that you interrupted me and Kevin?” Kiseop grabbed a random shirt from his dresser and tossed one to Kevin.

 

“We need information on someone.” J-Hope said in a serious tone. Everyone in the room looked shocked at J-Hope’s sudden seriousness. He was never, ever serious.

 

“I’m guessing it’s important then. Kevin, plant your cute on the bed.” He planted a kiss on Kevin’s nose.

 

Kiseop walked over to his huge computer next to the window. “I need his name.” He opened a program.

 

“Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin answered. Kiseop fingers literally flew over the keyboard as he typed in

J-E-O-N-J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K.

 

 

Name: Jeon Jungkook

 

Nicknames: Jungkookie, Kookie {Only lets Shinwoo call him that}, Golden Maknae {He is good at everything. He acquired this nickname at his previous school}

 

Birthdate: September 1 1997

 

Bloodtype: A

 

Family: Mother, Father, Older Brother

 

Favorite Food(s): Anything with dough {Bread, Pizza, Strawberry Cake}

 

Favorite Color(s): Red, Black, White

 

Favorite Item(s): Shoes, Makeup, #1

 

Habits: Sniffling {Reason- Rhinitis}, Wriggling Fingers

 

Documents: File.jyp   SocialMedia.jyp    PreviousSchoolFiles.jyp

 

Extra Notes:

 

    -Best friends with Shin Dongwoo

    -Plays clarinet and violin

    -Enjoys singing and dancing

    -Won the ‘Makers Of The Cantabile 2013’

 

“Kiseop, how the do you get all this ?” RapMonster scrolled through Jungkook’s profile. Kiseop shrugged “Because I’m awesome.” He smirked.

 

Jin moved over and clicked the file named ‘PreviousSchoolFiles.jyp’. Their eyes widened slightly when they saw pictures of the happy bunny.

 

“What the hell did Baro mean then…?” Suga now took hold of the mouse and scrolled through the pictures. But at the very bottom, there on the pixilated screen was a few more documents entilted: Grades.jyp, Classes.jyp, Incidents.gyp.

 

“Incidents? He’s like a goody-two shoes though…” Jimin mumbled. Suga moved the clicker over to the file name and clicked it twice.

 

A password screen appeared. “Kiseop heelllppppp.” V called out for Kiseop who was making out with Kevin, again. “I swear you guys ruin everything… Scooch.” Kiseop shoved Suga out of his office chair. A few seconds later, it flashed ‘access granted’.

 

There on the screen was many paragraphs of an incident with the name Jeon Jungkook. “There’s a dating incident with Jungkook. Focus on that.” J-Hope pointed out.

 

    2012.28.05

 

    Jeon Jungkook. Class C-2

    Lee Seunghyun. Class C-3

    Lee Taehee. Class B-3

    Lee Minhyuk. Class A-3

    Lee Minwoo. Class D-3

    Lee Jaejoon. Class D-2

 

    Yoo Jiae. Class C-2

    Lee Miju. Class A-2

    Park Myungeun. Class B-1

 

Song Kyungil. SOPA. Class B-4

Kim Jaeho. SOPA. Class E-2

    

    Shin Dongwoo. SKSM. Class E-3

 

Quote ‘Love Quarrel Incident’

 

2011.28.05.

 

Lee brothers Seunghyun, Taehee, Minhyuk, Minwoo and Jaejoon asked Jeon Jungkook out. They were all close friends before this love confession. Jungkook being shocked by this love confession hid in his house for a whole week.

 

One witness said that he overheard the brothers saying “It's either all of us, or none of us. If he only accepts one of our confessions, then neither of us date him period.”

 

The word got out to the school and this cause a jealous rage composing mainly of girls.

 

When he got back, most girls at the school sent him threats. One saying:

 

If you date my oppa’s, I promise I will make your life living hell. Stay away from my oppa’s . They’re mine and mine only. So OFF if you know what’s good for you.

 

Many other notes similar to this threat was found in Jungkook’s locker. The Lee brothers still did continue to win Jungkook over despite their admirers threats to the boy. A couple days later, he finally accepted all of them.

 

The 6 were quite happy in the relationship. The Lee brothers protected Jungkook no matter what happened to him. As time passed on, Jungkook received more threats, and even got involved in a few fights.

 

One fight was so bad, Jungkook had to get admitted to a hospital and was not released for a week.

 

One day after school, Jungkook received a fake note from Minhyuk saying that they wanted to meet after school in classroom E-1. Jungkook went to the classroom to find that his boyfriends were not there, but a group of girls. Those girls happened to be some extreme admirers of the Lee brothers, and claimed that ‘They belonged to them because they loved them longer than that .”

 

Girls Yoo Jiae, Lee Miju and Park Myungeun tied Jungkook up and landed several punches and kicks to vital areas. Jungkook passed out but the girls continued to do harm to the passed out boy.

 

There were harsh marks on Jungkook's wrists, suggesting that the girls may have bound his wrists. Many other bruises were found on his torso, arms and head.

 

He was abandoned and was left there overnight, causing much panic for his family, friends and especially his boyfriends. The Lee brothers were convinced when Jungkook’s abusers said that he went on a trip with his friend.

 

Park Myungeun sent in Song Kyungil to pose as Jungkook’s friend who he went on a trip with. Kyungil said that he and Jungkook had a secret affair and that he slept with the him. His boyfriends, now furious, said and did harsh things to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook, now heartbroken, would stay home or go home early. The Lee brothers cousin, Kim Jaeho, found out about this and went to go confront Jungkook.

 

Jaeho found the boy sleeping in his room with countless tissues lying on the ground. Jaeho thought the boy was attractive and bound his wrists to the headboard of Jungkook’s bed using his shirt. Figuring out that his cousins no longer loved him, he thought it was okay to ‘comfort him using ’.

 

Jungkook woke up to find the stranger doing ual things to him. He started to scream out, but no one was home. Finding Jungkook was being too noisy, he slapped duct tape over his mouth. Jungkook continued to struggle against Jaeho, delaying his penetration.

 

Shin Dongwoo went to visit his best friends house, to see if he was doing any better about the situation.

 

“I walked in too see Kookie tied up and a stranger doing nasty to him. When I saw his fingers inside of Kookie, I-I wanted to beat the out of him. There were red marks all over his body from those es beating him up. Also, many hickeys were visible on his neck and collarbone. Jungkook was fully , while that stranger was fully clothed.

 

Kookie already had enough troubles and I didn’t want to cause another one. The stranger screamed at me to get out. I hit him in the head with my backpack to hopefully knock him out.

 

I am soo glad I did that because his body went limp. Jungkook was crying but he could barely cry because of the duct tape. I found out that the stranger was a relative of his boyfriends, and confronted them.

 

They said that they had no idea that Jaeho went over to Jungkook’s house, nor did they know that their cousin would do that to him.

 

I told them that the man who nearly him was his boyfriend's cousin. Kookie just sulked even more hearing that his boyfriend's relatives nearly him.” Shinwoo confessed to us.

 

Jungkook went to school within the same week he almost got . His boyfriend’s mood roughly stayed the same because they were still mad at Jungkook. Jungkook wanted to know why they still wouldn’t lighten up towards him even though he almost got by their relative.

 

Minwoo said that “Myungeun you went out with one of your friends. That friend came back telling us that you two had an affair and that you two slept together. If you want to know why we won’t lighten up, then maybe you should think twice about cheating on us again.”

 

The last nerve burst for Jungkook when he heard those words leave his boyfriend’s lips. He slapped all of them and told them that “None of that was true! If you believe some chick and some other dude over your boyfriend, then I don’t think you trust me! I really do love you guys, I really do. But when you don’t even give a about me nearly getting by someone if your family, then I don’t think you care enough about me to protect me. Its over… We’re done.”

 

He ran away from them as soon as he told them. Jungkook locked himself in the boys restroom until school was over.

 

The bullying did continue though, now the comments saying that ‘He wasn’t good enough.’ and that ‘They never loved him in the first place.’.

 

One of the notes said:

 

'I ing knew that they never loved you. You could have rejected them and avoid all this pain but nooooo! You were too greedy and took all of them. Jaeho should have shoved his up your , but you would have loved it anyways you .

Go kill yourself, I know you want too.'

 

His parents were of course, furious about the situation told the principal. The principal notified the parents of everyone involved, along with the principal of Jaeho’s and Kyungil’s school. All student’s involved received suspension and ban from any school activity.

 

Shinwoo was the only one involved who didn’t receive a punishment. The reason because Jungkook told his principal that Shinwoo helped him instead of hurting him. Shinwoo help Jungkook recover, and gave him a few new hobbies to take his mind off of the incident. Those hobbies being singing, dancing, playing violin and playing the clarinet.

 

Jungkook cut off all ties with his ex-boyfriends.



 

Sources- Student Witnesses, Jeon Jungkook, Shin Dongwoo, Counselor Jung.

Report made by Dara Park, Office Assistant

 

The BTS crew was speechless after reading that. They forgot that Kiseop and Kevin were in the same room until they heard Kevin let out a small moan.

 

Jin was the first to turn his head towards the sound. Kiseop was kissing Kevin’s neck, placing a few hickeys on his neck.

 

“YAH!” Jimin screamed at the couple. They heard Kiseop growl “You guys couldn’t have kept reading or something?!”.

 

“Nah, we were done reading.” V turned off Kiseop’s computer. “You may go back to whatever you were doing. And Kevin, try not to limp too much tomorrow.” V smirked at the now blushing boy.

 

“V-V! Tell K-Kiseop that t-then!” Kevin screeched. “Babe, ignore them. And get out now unless you want to see a live show.” Kiseop grinded against Kevin who let out a small moan. Hearing that, they immediately rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

 

“I take it that you guys got what you came for.” Soohyun bit into a cupcake with baby blue frosting. “More than we wanted. Give Kiseop our thanks when he finishes ing Kev.” RapMonster took one of the cupcakes.

 

“Okay okay. Jun are the other cupcakes done yet~?” Eli called out to their youngest. “I know you guys like my goods, but EAT SLOWER FOR GOD'S SAKE!! Your eating them faster than I can cook them.” Jun complained. He was back in the kitchen, cooking some chocolate cupcakes.

 

“That’s asking for the impossible, Jun.” Joon finished off his cupcake. Jin and V took a cupcake while the idiot trio and RapMon went to go bother Jun for more cupcakes.

 

“Ahhh seriously. One day I’m just gonna stop cooking these things for you period.” Jun took out the freshly baked cupcakes. “Awww, Jun! Don’t be like that.” Hoon said.

 

“Well, thanks for the cupcakes Jun. See you tomorrow.” Jimin said goodbye to the 4 people.

 

“How the did Kiseop even get that report?” V questioned. “It’s Kiseop. He’s like better than a government hacker.” Suga said.

 

“True.” V chuckled. They walked down the street together. “How about we ask Jungkook about that tomorrow?” Jimin suggested.

 

“Ask what about my Kookie tomorrow?” They swerved their heads to find Shinwoo behind them.

 

“Were you stalking us?!” Jimin shrieked. Shinwoo shook his head “Hell no. Kookie and I were out shopping in the convenience store over there,” He pointed to the small corner shop “And I went out for some fresh air. It stinks like fish in there.”

 

“Oh? Is that so?” RapMon said with a smirk. “Don’t you ing think about going in there. And what did you mean about ‘asking Jungkook about that tomorrow.’?” Shinwoo’s voice dropped an octave. (I don’t want to say a few octaves because an octave is 8 notes. Dropping more than 1 octave is like impossible in my book)

 

“About math homework.” Jimin created an excuse. Shinwoo didn’t look convinced, but he went with it anyways. “Okay then. Well, I need to go back to my Kookie. Bye.” Shinwoo said plainly. They watched as Shinwoo hurried back to the small corner shop.

 

“Nice going idiot! You nearly gave it away!” Suga smacked Jimin in the back of his head. “Its not my fault!” Jimin gave Suga a smack too. Now they were just smacking each others heads.

 

“Ladies, calm down. Fight all you want when we get home.” Jin said. The boys obeyed their umma and stopped fighting each other.

 

They reached their apartment in a matter of minutes. “Hello boys its nice to see you.” The building owner, Min Seonye, approached them.

 

“Evening Ms. Min.” J-Hope greeted. “I have a place to attend to. Have a nice night boys~” Seonye waved goodbye to them.

 

“She looks like a teenage girl…” Jin muttered. “She really does, doesn’t she?” RapMonster said as he pressed the elevator button. The ride was silent, apart from the elevator music and the ding you hear when you reach a floor.

 

They got out of the metal box, and went to their apartment. V twisted his key in the door and it popped open. “HOME SWEET HOME~” Jimin ran and jumped on the couch. The others soon followed.

 

“So what should I cook for dinner?” Jin asked the people who were all sprawled out on the couch. “Iddddkkkkkk…” Suga groaned. “Ugh. I wonder why I still live with you people.” Jin rolled up his sleeves and started to was some potatoes.

 

“Because our parents let us live together. And you looovveee us~” RapMonster said in a cheesy voice. “You can keep telling yourself that.” Jin chuckled to himself.

 

~~~

 

“Kookie, did we get the tomato sauce from the store?” Shinwoo looked through his fridge for the milk they just bought. “I have it right here~” Jungkook called out.

 

Jungkook was cooking some plain spaghetti and meatballs, and Shinwoo was being his lovely assistant.

 

“So, what did your parents say about the whole moving in together thing?” Shinwoo asked as he formed the meatballs. “I texted them today, and they approved! As long as I still visit them, I can move i with you.” Jungkook told him.

 

They were both more than excited that they were allowed to move in together. “So are we gonna talk to Seonye-noona about it tomorrow?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Hopefully. Unless you want to go to the dance studio tomorrow.” Shinwoo suggested. “I really wanna move in together asap! It would be soo much fun living with you.” Jungkook stated.

 

“I guess it would~ Soo… Do I fry these?” Shinwoo hovered the meatball over the pot of oil.

 

“Yeah- Wait NO!” Jungkook raced over to Shinwoo. Shinwoo laughed and held the tray of meatballs over his head. “Give those to me!” Jungkook stood on his tippy toes to snatch the balls of meat.

 

“Hmmm… Let me think about it.” Shinwoo teased. “Hyung!” Jungkook nearly tripped over his own two feet trying to reach the meatballs.

 

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined cutely and flashed his puppy eyes. "How can I resist you face~" Shinwoo handed Jungkook the tray of meatballs. He happily took the tray in his hands and cooked them properly.

 

The two sat down and ate the delicious spaghetti. They ended up falling asleep on the couch, watching 'Hello Counselor'. Jungkook of course was wearing Shinwoo's shirt while resting his head on his lap.

 

K/B

 

Hullio Minna~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

Today, I just really wanted to update this chapter because of something that was suggested to me in the comments. I’ll probably reveal it in the next couple of chapters so please anticipate it~

 

I have no complaints about the weather today, thankfully. Except for the fact I saw disturbing in my Kik convo today.

 

I’m to lazy to get up from my desk and get my phone to check what they said, but I’ll tell you a summary of it.

 

So basically, me (I’m Amber in the chat) and Jimin #1 had to listen to Kai Jimin #2 into a obvolion. It was sooo awkward to read that in the chat because it was coming from people I actually know IRL.

 

I’m pretty sure one of the texts from Jimin #2 was “OHHHH KAI! *moans* Please me harder~!”

 

I do read a lot of (because Imma .) but it was still awkward knowing it came from people I knew personally. It was funny because we have another Kai in the chat came in and read that Kai was ing Jimin. He kept scolding us. He kept saying that Kai only s Kyungsoo so then Jimin #2 changed to Kyungsoo and Kai ed him again.

 

Ohhh this is why I love my friends ^^

If you wanna Kik me (not physcially though) my username is ambercoloredmochi



 

Leave any comments or suggestions if you have any ideas for the story~ I want to include as many as your ideas as possible~

 

For now... Toodles~!

 

Losta Loves (っ˘з(▰˘◡˘▰)