Chapter 9

There's This Someone...

"GOOD MORNING!"Dara greeted Lay happily as he saw him come out from his room. He just woke up and was not even able to take a bath yet. He was rubbing his eyes still.

"You feel okay? " Dara as Lay sat beside her.

The latter just smiled at her.

"Aigoo. Aren't you in the mood to banter with me?"

"I'm...I'm just tired Dara-yah.Let me take a rest." DAra was about to go when Lay lied down, his head on her lep.

"Yah, What are you doing?"

"Sleeping. Stay still."

Dara swallowed hard. A few minutes passed and he was deep in slumber. She smiled.

"Just...just for a few more days, Lay. Let me make you happy."She said as she stared on his sleeping face.

xxxxxxxx

Lay woke up alone. Dara was not around anymore. He got up and was abotu to go to the bathroom when someone knocked on his door. He whas no plans of having any unwanted visitors right now but this one seemed to be persistent. So he decided to open it.

"Lay, we need to talk." His Jaerim hyung told him seriously.

xxxxxxxx

"Jaerim and Lay were facing each other. They were on Lay's terrace drinking coffee.

"You were always their favorite."Jaerim started.

"What are you saying ,hyung?"

"App and omma always favored you before. I always envied the attention they gave you ever since we were kids. don't get me wrong .I love you because you are my brother but sometime, I see a dfferent person when you are with them. You always make omma smile brightly whenever you joke around. you always make appa proud when you get first place at anything."

"But you're appa's favorite hyung. When...when omma died he didn't even stop me from leaving ."

"Because he knew the reason why you left. He didn't want to see you sad everyday, Yixing. Appa cannot take seeing you sad. Ever sine omma died, appa didn't bother you because he didn't know how to comfort you. He didn't know where to start. I stayed with him all the time. I did everything he asked me too but he always never saw me. He was always asking for you. He always talk about you. The men that are following you are his men and not mine. And no matter how hard I try ,appa will always love you more than he loves me. I'm the one in front of him but he doesn't see me."

"That's not true, hyung. appa.."

"Appa is sick,Yixing. The only reason why he wanted you to marry Minah is to make sure that you have a complete family when...if..if something happens to him. Funny ,huh?Even though he's the one who is sick, he still thinks about you."

Lay couldn't speak. He felt he was paralyzed. He didn;t know what to do.

"You were so envious of me being close to appa when here I am envious of you effortlessly getting all his love. And me? I almost die everyday for him but he never noticed me. "

Jaerim stood up ."It's not yey too late, Lay. Could you find it in your heart to love him back?" Jaerim said before he left.

xxxxxxxx

Just a short update .I'm afraid that I might forget this.kekeke. Please don't kill me.

 I wanna know where you guys are from! :)))