Chapter 7

There's This Someone...

Lay was on his way to their mansion. His hyung just called him to join them for dinner. It never surprised him to receive an invitation like that. His hyung never stopped asking him how he is and to go back to their mansion. But ever since their mo died, he did not find any other reason to stay there. It felt so empty without her. He has always been close to his hyung. But everything changed when his mom died. He started feeling alone. His hyung, on the other hand, never stopped reaching out to him, making sure his younger brother knows he's there for him. Their father just le Lay be. But one thing his appa wants is to make sure both of his sons take care of their business. That is why he forced lay to take business management. The latter agreed even though he wanted to study music.

One thing Lay hated the most was flaunting the money his family has. Just like this day, his brother forced him to drive the car he bought for him for his birthday. His hyung even threatened him that he will break the grand piano if Lay rode a cab on his way. (Imagine him driving the red ferrari Tao used in the Call Me Baby Chinese MV.kekeke)

76048.jpg?w=600( This is how he should look this day.gaaaaahhh!!!!! I died! but Lay will bring me back to life.hahahaha.okay..back to the story.)

He parked his car in front of the mansion's main door. A valet, already waiting.

(This is their house. kekeke)

5f140609d414256dedb60e49188764b5.jpg

He went out of the car and gave the keys to the valet who bowed to him in greeting.

"How have you been, Mr. Dong?" Lay asked the man and bowed at him as well.

"I have been well, young master. Welcome back."

"It's jst for tonight, Mr. Dong. I won't be staying here." He smiled sadly before he noticed his brother descending from the stairs, coming their way.

He also walked to him. His brother smiled warmly and hugged him in greeting.

"Aigoo, finally you're here. How are you?Are you eating well?"

"Aisht, don't ask me that. It's not like I don't know you're having your men follow me everywhere,Jaerim hyung."

His hyung chuckled.

"I just want to protect you,Lay. Besides you don't call me or text me even. You don't reply to my messages or even return my calls. I feel neglected."

Lay chuckled. His hyung never changed no mater how cold he is to him.

"Kaja. I bet your hungry. Appa is waiting for you and some people are waiting for us." Jaerim told him as they walk towards the door.

"Who's joining us for dinner?"

"Appa's new business partners."

xxxxxxxx

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Lay slammed his hands on the table.

The dinner went well but something made Lay lose his cool. Minah's parents were his appa's new business partners. Lay was fine with that since he really doesn't care who his app deals business with but what upset him was his appa deciding for him. He just knew that once he graduates, he will be engaged to Minah. He wanted to  burst out on the dinner table but Jaerim calmed him down. Minah andhis parents arelady left. Lay ,Jaerim and his appa are now in the library.

"Please tell me this is a joke because this is just noe funny!" Lay continued.

"Yicing, calm down." Jaerim held his shoulder.

"Don't tell me to calm down, hyung! You're not the one who's going to marry someone you don't know."

Jaerim was not able to talk and was taken aback with Lay's words. He knew Lay as someone who just accepts everything. Whenever he doesn't want to do something their appa tells them to, he still does it. But know, he was showing a different side of him.

"How can you do this?!I have done everything you want for me and now you're deciding who I spend the rest of my life with?!" Lay burst out again. His appa just looked at him, with dead expression.

"This is for your future,son. I want you to---"

"Son?since when have you been a father to me? You were always a dictator!"

"Yixing!" Jaerim tried to stop Lay.

"No! I've had enough! You are not to tell me to shut up! I'm ..I'm tired of following your orders! I'm suffocated already! I will not marry her!I'd rather die in hunger than marry her!"

With that, Lay left and slammed the door.

Jaerim was about to follow him but his father stopped him.

"Let him be for now, Jaerim-ah.."

"But appa, he has to know why.."

His appa smiled sadly at him.

"He will know soon. And I know he will understand. "

"Appa.."

"Let him be for now. He will soon understand that I just want him to have someoen take care of him. I want both of you have someone take good care of you. I want both of you to build your own family. I want both of you happy...Just before I leave you two, I want to see him smile again."

xxxxxxx

YAHHHHH!!! So..yeah..I love Jaerim. hahahaha. Credits to the owners of the photo use for this. Forgive me for the wrong grammar and spelling. Just wrote this immediately.hehehe