Chapter 1

There's This Someone...


Lay just came from his class. He is a senior in Seoul University and is finishing up  Business Management. He placed his backpack on the sofa and went to the kitchen.
 

He rolled his eyes when he saw her sitting comfortably on the kitchen table. Her feet were hanging  as is swaying back and forth. She smiled at him.
 

"So how was your class?"
 

"Fine."
 

"Aisht. Can you be more specific than that?! Geez! I've been here for a month now and you're still like that," She said and pouted.
 

Lay drank a whole glass of water and washed the glass he used before placing it back to where he got it.
 

"I already told you, I don't like people putting their nose on my business." He said and walked out.
He was in his room .There she is again.sitting on his bed in an indian position. He was nto startled though. He was ablw to adjust with it since it has been a month since she just cam from nowhere.
 

"Get out. I'll have to change my clothes. Or do you want to watch me change?" He said and smirked.
 

Her eyes went wide.
 

"Yah! How can you do that?! Aisht!"
 

"Get out."
 

"What if I don't?"
 

"Suit yourself." He said while trying to remove his shirt. But before he completely became topless..
 

"Kyahhhh!!!!!" She screamed and disappeared.
 

He chuckled and started to change to his house clothes.
 

xxxxxxxx
 

Lay was playing a song in his grand piano. In the middle of the song,she appeared again.
 

She was sitting beside him silently listening to his song.
 

Whenever he plays, she really cannot read his mind and she hates it.After a few more notes, he was done.
 

" I really don't get it. You seem so calm and and friendly when you play the piano but when you're not, you're grumpy. " She said looking so confused.
 

"When are you going to stop annoying me?" He said and stood up.
 

He turned oh the TV and sat in the sofa. She appeared again sitting beside him.
 

" I told you. Just accept my proposal and when you  will be successful with it, I'll be nowhere your sight! Promise!"
 

" How tempting. But how about,no?"
 

"Aisht! Yah! C'mon, be fair here!"
 

"I don't get it. You did something against your law and now I get involved so you  can be lifted with that punishment. I didn't even wish to be bothered."
 

"Well, Xiumin oppa said that maybe someone heard you before or it could be a wsih you made a long time ago. It could also be a wsih made for you by someone."


"Well obviously you know that the last one is impossible since you know I hate being with someone."


"That's why I'm here! so you'll find someone to love and one you do I'll be free and you'll never see me again! I'm going bak to my normal stuff and you getting youtr privacy back!"


"I told you. I don't want to be with anyone. I want to be left alone."


"But...But..."


"Sandara, can you just please find some other person to bother aside from me?  I will give you the same answer everytime you ask me for that favor. That's a million times of rejection from me."


He turned off the TV and went to his room.


"I need to sleep . I have quizzes tomorrow. "


"I can help you!"


"I don't need your help. Besides I'm against cheating."


"Oh please! It's not cheating!"


"whatever you call it, I still don't need it. I already think I'm crazy for talking to you when I'm the only one that can see you. Please find someone else to disturb."


"BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE ME YOU JERK!!"She shouted.


xxxxxxxx


Somewhere...


A beautiful woman dressed in white was lying on her back as she was staring at  the stars.


"Penny for your thoughts?" Someone said. That person lied on the grass beside her and stared at the stars as well.
She did not answer him.


"You seemed to be pre-occupied.Something wrong?" Luhan asked Dara, still not looking at her.


"It's him.Is it really hard to find love, Luhan? If it is ,then I'm here to help him. Why is he not accepting my proposal so we can noth have our own lives back!?" Dara is now pissed. Luhan laughed at her.


"If only you didn't break the rule, you wouldn't be in this situation,Dara-yah."


"I told you I don't want to marry that guy!"


"Well, you know what you should do. You just have to tell Lay-ssi the truth and stop telling him lies. You might now know that he'll understand and help you if you tell him the truth."


"It's ...it's not that simple."


"Did you just say it's not simple? Did I hear you give up? This is so not you!"


"Shut up. It's just that..I don't know, that Lay guy is so hard to figure out. I mean if he agrees to find love, I can help him.  I can have you teach him how to act cutely in front of a girl I can ask Xiumin oppa to teach him how to be a perfect gentleman. Kris oppa can teach him to act cool.Suho oppa can make him a better person ad be caring. Chen oppa and Baekhyun oppa can teach him how to throw jokes and fool around. Chanyeol oppa can help him be more energetic. I mean the guy needs to smile sometimes! Then DO oppa can teach him to cook, Kai can teach him to dance. Tao oppa can teach him some moves so he won't be easily beaten up and Sehun oppa can teach him how to be adorable!"


Luhan jusst laughed and looked at her. She looked at him as well.


"We will help you or course. But Dara, rmember that you cannot teach something you do not know."


"What do you mean?"


"You'll figure it out.Kaja, the queen is already looking for you. THe king is ,too. Their going to fry my if they don't see us there."


"Aisht. Fine."


And with that both disappeared.


xxxxxxxx


Lay has been in the library for an hour now. He was writing lyrics for his song. Although his a Business major, his love for music is something he cannot deny. He wanted to be a musician so bad but his father opposed it and  wanted him to take over the company so he took the business course being thr good son that he is. However, he did not stop from loving music. He doesn't even know how to read notes and learned playing the piano and the guitar on his own. His dad didn't enroll him to any music classes even when he pleaded for it back when he was young.


                I worry that you will break (I’m afraid you’ll break)


That was line that he wrotewhen this intruder showed up again. He thanked himself for having quick reflexes that he was able to close his notebook before she can pry on it again.


"What are you doing here, you moth?" He said with dead expression.


"I'm not a moth, stupid. I'm a butterfly! The princess if you may add!"


"Whatever. You're in my world so I call you whatever I want."


"And here I am thinknig that you are smart. You can't even differentiate a moth and a butterfly."


"I don't have time to argue with you especially in places liek this. People might think I'm crazy talking to myself.What do you want?"

"I need you help. Please just accept my offer. "Lay sighed.


Not this again. He said to himself.


"Fine. Tell me then why you chose me again?!"


"Well, it's like this. You know my world, right? We hear human's wishes and if that person deserves their wish to be granted, we do our best to help them get it. But your situation is different. I mean, you didn't wish for anything. Someone wished for you to find love. "


"And I should agree with it because?"


"Because if I cannot fulfill that wish, I'd have to marry an  Asura which I hate! I'm too young to be married!!!"
 

"I don't get the idea of you getting married if I don't find love."

"Because I am the princess ans us royals should always make sure  wishes that has pure intentions and is wished from heart be fulfilled no matter what."

"I don't see the point. If I agree or not, I don't get anything good."

"Well, think of it as this way. uhmm.....once you agree and we succeed, then I'll completely disappear from your life! You will never see me again and I can no longer interfere with your life!"
 

He got nervous but knowing the type of person that he is, he did not let her see it. Will he want not to see her?

 He wanted to pinch her cheek. She looked so cute looking at him expectantly.He sighed. He will regret this.


"Fine. I'll help you."
 

And with that she screamed like a girl that she is. She then disappeared leaving tiny coloful and sparkling dusts behind.
Lay opened his notebook again and wrote :
 

            You came to me at the end of a hard day
            The desperate prayers of a small boy have reached you
            Without color, scent or sound, you came into my heart
            Like the color of the clear street after the rain
            You resemble that freshness, my goddess


xxxxxxx


I know you are confuse but it'll be clear as the story goes on. Thank you for reading. lease let me know your thoughts!
]Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. did not proofread.