Chapter 10

There's This Someone...

Dara suddnly appeared in Lay's room. She saw him packing his things.

"You goi ng somewhere?" She asked as she sat on his bed in an indian position.

"Yeah." He said and smiled at her.

"Where? So you need this?" She asked and showed him his notebook.

"Yeah."

Dara used her magic and effortlessly placed the notebook in his bag.

"Are you just going to answer with one word? Aren't you going to tell me where you're going?"

Lay chuckled. "You wil lstill follow me around so what's the point?"

"Right.I was just asking."

"I'm going home ,Dara. "He said. His eyes were sparkiling. Dara never saw him this bright. He loked like the boy that he was when his mom was still alive. She was glad to see this side of him.

"I see. "She said and kept quiet as she observed him pack his things. Inside her mind she was celebrating. She will have to thank Luhan later.

xxxxxxxx

FLASHBACK

Dara left Lay sleeping in his sofa and came to their world looking for Luhan. She found him in the garden,leaning on the tree. His eyes were closed. Dara wanted to surpirse him but he spoke.

"Don't even try that. "He smirked at her and opened his eyes." And I know why you're here."

"Aisht! You're no fun, oppa." She said and sat beside him.

"Aren't you afraid of the things that you're doing for that human?"

"Honestly, I'm scared of what might happen to me but I'm willing to take the risk."

"Why don't you just marry that Asura prince and get this over with.If you marry him, Lay will forget about everything about you and with the Asura's power, they can fulfill the wish. "

"I can't do that. It's no longer about just fulfilling the wish. I want to do everything that I can to make Lay happy. To make him feel loved. "

"You really are crazy."

Dara laughed.

" Oppa, I need you to do me a favor."

"I told you I know why you're here."

"Please? Do it for me?"

"If not for you, do you think I'd do it? I regret even helping you with this but I will still do it." He wanted to add that he'd do it because heloves her but he chose not to.

"Then ,what are we waiting foir? Let's go!!Time is running!" Dara said excitedly.

xxxxxxxx

Luhan and Dara was inside Jaerim's office. Of course Lay's brother will not be able to see them.

"Are you ready ,oppa?" Dara asked Luhan as both of them stood in front of Jaerim who was busy reading the papers in front of him.

"I don't think we need to do a lot of work with him ,Dara-yah. He may look like his reading the papers but his mind is somewhere else. We just need to give him the courage to talk to Lay and be honest to his feelings."

Luhan is the second diety Dara created. He has the power to help humans express their emotions through telepathy. Aside from Dara, Luhan can also travel to the past and can trigger people to remember precious moment in their lives. Luhan  is the diety that wakes up people's hidden emotions.

"Chincha? Assa! Then, let him remember his memories with Lay then! "

"Aisht. Why are you so impatient?" Luhan chuckled.

Luhan paused for a minute and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, he took a few steps closer to Jaerim and touched his his forehead with his fingers.

Jaerim suddenly felt weird. He didn't understand what he was feeling. Me mories of him and Lay kept flashing on his mind. The times they played around their garden. The times when they were both playing musical instruments . The time when their omma died. He suddenly felt talknig to his brother.

Jaerim picked up the phone and called his secretary.

"Cancel my meetings for the next 2 hours. I have to go somewhere." After giving instructions ,he got up and walked out of his office.

Dara smiled to Luhan ,knowing that it was a success. He couldn't be happier.

" Thank you, oppa. You're the best!" She said and disappeared.

"Yeah... I'm the best..but still not enough for you." Luhan said before he himself disappeared.

xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry for the short updates.

I also hate breaking their hearts. But what can I do? lol