Chapter 16

There's This Someone...

"Why do you look so stressed?Not enough sleep again?"Jaerim asked his brother, Lay. Both of them are on their way to meet their father for lunch. They are outside their building.

"I dreamt of it again ,hyung. I dreamt of being with a girl in Japan and in Maldives but for some reason I really can't see her face. It's making me restless."Lay said irritatedly.

Jaerim chuckled,"So you're intrigued with the girl in your dreams?Are you falling in love with the girl who doesn't exist?"

"Whatever ,hyung.I'm just bothered.It's been weeks since this started."

"Oh, can you wait here for a minute? I have to get something from my office.Just two minutes."

Jaerim hurriedly ran back to the building Lay stood their still his mind on somewhere else. Just then,someone bumped into his shoulder.

"OMO!! Mianhe! Mianhe!!!" the girl kept apologizing as she was picking up the things that fell from her bag. Lay kept staring at her and he felt his heart beat faster.

"Mianhe.I was in a hurry that I did not notice you.Did I hurt you?"The girl is now facing him and he was in awe. She looked like a goddess.

"Hello?Are you okay?" The girl waved her hands on his face.

"I'm sorry. Ye-yeah ,I am."

"Oh...good to know that .Well, I have to go. My unnie will kill me if I won't be able to take this to her." She was about to leave but he grabbed her hand. He didn't know why but he felt something.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?You look so familiar to me."

The girl's brows met," I..I don't think we did but you do look familiar to me."

Lay chuckled. "I'm Zhang Yixing. Call me Lay." He introduced and held her hand.

The girl smiled widely which made his heart beat faster.

"Sandara Park. Call me Dara." She said and shook his hand.

"You know what ,Dara I really have this strange feeling that I've seen you somewhere .I just don't know where. "

xxxxxxxx

Not far from the two, 11 creatures not visible to humans were watching and listening and watching their interaction. All of them have smiles on their faces.

"The heart remembers what the mind forgets."Suho said.

"I am glad that we're able to do it without fail.Who knew we could do something that great together?" DO said with a smile on his face as he watched the two smiling at each other.

"We didn't waste anything ,huh? She looks happy."Kai said and rested his hand on DO's shoulders.

"I still hate him.It could have been me."Kris said but deep inside he was happy seeing her smile even if she can't see them.

"We have to make sure that they end up together this time I don't know if I can handle another sad love story."Chen told the guys.

"I agree. Let's do everything to keep them happy .Even if they don't see us."Baekhyun followed up.

"I miss her."Chanyeol said."But I'm happy seeing her smile like this."

"You did a good job, Tao-yah.I didn't think you can do it."Sehun chuckled.

"Shut up! Of course I did a good job. I did it for her!" Tao whined."But seriously though, I couldn't have done it without Luhan and Xiumin.

The night when they found out that Dara exchanged her life to give Lay the wish to be granted, Xiumin told the other dieties that another way for them to help her is to let her live again but this time ..she 'll be a human. She will forget everything about them and she will be reborn as a different person. To do this, all of them also had a bargain with the gods, and that is to serve them forever. It was hard for them since they were used to doing their own thing when it comes to fulfilling their task. But this is the only way to be able to save Dara so all of them agreed.

The frozen memory that Tao did was kept repeated in Lay's dream and Luhan had to make sure that he dreamt of it every night.Xiumin made sure that his feeling will be kept in his heart .They know that when they meet, that feeling will be set free on its own. And it's fhappening right before their eyes.

"I wish this time ,they will both find happiness. I wish she will be at her happiest."Luhan said.

" Don't worry. We're here to make that happen. "Xiumin said and smiled contentedly. he saw how Lay looked at Dara. It was how they all looked at her the first time they saw her. It was love.

xxxxxxxxx

"I think I know where I saw you..you see, Dara..there's this someone..."

Lay started to tell Dara about his dream as they walked inside the building.

This day, 2 souls have met again to give their love another chance..souls that were meant to be together ever since the beginning. Today, Lay and Dara have met their someone.

Inside their minds, today is the start of something beautiful...but deep inside their hearts, this is the chance to continue where they have left off.

xxxxxxxx

Please leave comments!!! Thank you for supporting this fic and I hope to see you on my SeDara fic very soon!! :D

I hope i did not disappoint you with this.Again, no proofreading.hehehe. Please wait for my XiuDara to be updated. Still trying to think of other scenarios.hehehe

xoxo