Chapter 14

There's This Someone...

Three days..three freaking Days left and everything will be over. He'll be happy but she won't be around to see his smile . This has been running on Dara's mind when he noticed someone clearing his throat.She turned around and saw Kai smiling brightly at her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He said and stood on her side His smile never faltered.

Dara smiled back,"What do you want,oppa?"

"Tell me first what's running in that weird mind of yours."

"My mind isn't weird."

"Oh yeah?"

"Chincha?! Aigoo. stop bothering me ,oppa"

Kai chuckled at her. He'll miss her.Definitely.  And before he goes emotional, he remembered the reason why he was looking for her.

"We have to go somewhere, princess."

"Where? Yah, I don;t want to go with another trip with you and DO oppa.I'm going to die!I still have three days!"

"Aisht,stop whining and just follow me."

With one blink of an eye, both dissappeared.

xxxxxxxx

Kai and Dara are now standing inside Lay.'s room. He was there playing his guitar and was staring at nowhere.

"Why are we here?" Dara asked Kai.

The diety smiled at her.

"This is a gift from all of us. Spend this day with him. Use this day to let him know he is loved... that..you love him."

"What are you saying?"

"Today, you are not princess Dara. You will just be Dara. His Dara. We promise not to disturb you.Now, kaja and get your prince." Kai said and pushed her towards Lay.

Dara got startled and bumped in the chair which Lay was sitting. The latter felt it and turned his back.

"Woah..you got me scared right there.What are you doing?" He said and stood up.

"I don't know actually."

Just then, both of them were no longer in Lay's room.

"Woah! What was that?!"Lay asked as he surveyed where they are.

"That's Kai oppa and Kris oppa. When they combine their powers, they can do that. Like get you to places with just a snap of their fingers."

"Why are we here?"Lay asked again.

Dara then noticed where they were and she smile  formed on her lips. She thanked the dieties in her mind although she knows that those idiots were just around somewhere spying on her.

"We're in Wisteria Tunnel."

"Mwoh!?! We're in Japan?!"

"Neh. I've always told the dieites that I love this place and that I need to be back here some time. So I guess that's why they brought us here.

"I can't beleieve I'm in Japan wiout any tickets or passworts!!"

Dara laughed." Shut up and let's enjoy this place.This is the best time to stroll around here.It;s the Golden Week."

Wisteria Tunnel, Japangrid-cell-15448-1398701954-3.jpggrid-cell-15448-1398701953-0.jpg

 ()please reasearch some other pics about the place if the pictures are not that clear  Credits to the owner of this pictures and this place ,by the way, is real!!! Can you believe it?!)

"I've always wanted to walk here" Dara was about to start to walk when she felt Lay hold cher hand. She looked at him and he was smiling from ear-to-ear

"Then, let's" He simply said. She smiled back to him and both started walking in the tunnel.

Not a moment after, a stron g wind blew and made some of the flowers fall . It was like snow but it was the flowers that we're falling.It was just like in the fairytales.

Dara and Lay didn't know that it was Sehun who ordered the wind to blow and DO who shook the earth a little to help the flowers fall even more. Both dieties did their best to see her smile. They wanted to see her happy even if it means that its not because of them.

xxxxxxxx

Dara and Lay had so much fun stroling around the Tunnel. They grew tired and decided to sit in an empty bench still holding each others hand.

"I never knew it was fun walking around."Lay said."I hope we can do this again."

Dara knew this wouldn't be possible but she did not have the heart to tell him that so she just smiled at him.

"This is one of the places that looked like it was from a fairytale. I'm happy I was able to come here again and I'm happy you're here with me."

Lay stared at her." I'm happy I am here with you."

xxxxxxxx

Dara and Lay deicded to stroll somw more and enjoy Tokyo while they still can. Who knows where those dieited would take them again?

And they were right. When night came, they were brought to another place.

Lay and Dara were speechless seeing the Sea of Stars.

This time they're in Maldives.

"Woah... I never thought I'd be able to be here I have only seen this on pictures but those photos doesn't do justice This is amazing...." Lay said as he stared everywhere.

grid-cell-8915-1398702515-10.jpggrid-cell-8915-1398702516-13.jpgSea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island, Maldives

Dara did not speak and was just surprised at how beautiful the place was.  Then, the sea started to get calm, the water reached their feet. They felt how warm it was.

Suho gently controlled the sea breeze and the water making sure it's warm enough for the two.

Then Chen and Baekhyun made sure that the microplanktons are visible enough for the two to see what its forming. It was heart shaped. Chen and Baekhyun made sure the stars shine brightly so the microplanktons reflection will sparkle even more.

Dara and Lay couldn't take their eyes of what is in front of them They were both in awe.

And just when you thought everything has ended, it ahsnt' Although it was something their eyes couldn't see, it was the most important thing the dieties have to accomplish.

Tao was controlling time and with the help of Xiumin, both dieites froze this memory making sure that  no matter what happens to the couple, Lay will have this memory in his heart. Although he might not remember Dara, this meomry should help him remember the feeling of being with the person he truly loves.

" Let he heart remember what the mind  will forget." Xiumin and Tao both chanted and blew the memory towards Lay's heart.

"Now it's your turn ,princess. Be happy." Luhan smiled and snapped his fingers.

The 11 dieites stood in line and watched the most awaited part.

Lay looked at Dara. "I love you,Dara. " He said.

As Dara heard those words, she looked at him in awe He carressed her face and stared at her lovingly.

"I love you. If its not loud enough for you to hear, I'd shout it to the world." He said and smiled.

Then he whispered to her, "I love you.You're the only one that matters. You are my world." He finally sealed these wordswith a kiss on her lips.

Dara didn't know what to feel, but as she remembered what Kai had said, she only has three day. She closed her eyes and responded to his kiss.

Just this day, she'll empty her mind. just today, let him know she loves him.

"I just have this day to let me love him."She said on her mind and a teat fell from her eyes.

xxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry for the short update!!! huhuhuhuh!! I'm busy and I was not able to update yesterday. Please leave comments and I'm sorry if this is disappointing .Again I did not profread this. kekeke