Chapter 13

There's This Someone...

"Dara-yah! Dara-yah!"Lay kept calling her name. He did not get to see her last night before he sleeps so he wanted the first person he sees everyday, if its possible to see her everydayo f his forever, he'd love it.

"You called?"Dara said and smiled at him.

There was something off of her smile. He told himself.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"Dara pouted.

He smiled."Nothing. Where were you last night? "He asked. He just woke up ad was still sitting on his bed.

The question made Dara stiffen.

"I..uh...had to do some stuff. Yeah."

"I see."

"Why did you call me?"

"Because I wanted to see you."He said and smiled at her.

"Aigoo.Do you nee somehting from me? I can;t use my magic so Minah-ssi will like you."She said.

Lay pouted and furrowed his brows.

"What are you talking about?"

"Isn't Minah the person who you are referring to ?You know ,the one you;re falling in love with Yah Are you and her official?"She teasxed but deep inside her, she wante to cry

Lay blinked a lot of times before he burst intlo laughing and even rolled in bed.

"hahahahahahahahahaha!!! what....are...you saying?! hahahahaha!"Lay said as he held his stomach "Aigoo, my stomach hurts os much"

"What's so funny about it?"Dara asked.

Lay dried the side of his eyes He was tearing up because of laughing.He stood up and came close to Dara,leaving a few inches away from her face

He smiled at her and carressed her cheeks. "You really have no idea ,do you?"

"What are you tlaking about?"

He chuckled, this time both of his hands are touching her face. He smiled at her which melted her heart.

"Yah..what are you doing?!" She tried to sound strong with her words but he just stared at her eyes lovingly

"I can't find the right words to tell you right now All I know is that ,this is the right thing to do and to let you know how I feel about you."He said and slowly captured her lips.

Dara's eyes widened but later on ,she closed her eyes. She felt it was the right thing to do,too.

xxxxxxxx

Lay never said a word to her after the kiss this morning.A few minutes after that he hugged her tightyl and kissed her forhead before he went on and took a bath.He thought it was enough to give her an idea of how he feels towards her but Dara just got confused even more.

"Ottoke!!!1 what is he doing to me?!" Dara whined.She kept pacing back and forth in her room, making Kris dizzy.

"Yah! Please stop doing that! i'm getting dizzy!" Kris reprimanded her.

Dara then stopped and sat forcefully beside kirs. She leaned her head on to his shoulders.

"Opppppaaa~~~~"

"Stop being so whiney."

"He is so confusing!!!!"

"It's not going to be confusing. Serioulsy, you;re the only one who doesn't know about this .Is your heart made of stone?"

"Oppppaaaaa~~~~~"

"Dara,stop whining. "

"Ottoke...."

Kris sighed.

"you really got it bad. That human will just look at you and you'll come running to his hands."

"Yah!"

xxxxxxx

i'm sorry I couldn't think straight. kekekekek. Please leave comments!! xoxo