Chapter 11

There's This Someone...

Lay entered his appa's office. he saw him facing the big glass window.

"Appa."He said sadly which made his appa turn to look at him.

"Lay? What are you----" His appa was not able to finish his words when Lay suddenly hugged him.

"I'm sorry,appa.I'm sorry for leaving you and for being so selfish." He said while hugging him.

His father was speechless ubt was smiling. His son is back and the peace in his heart is finally back. Silence filled the air but it was that silence made them realize how much they love and value each other.

xxxxxxx

Dara and Xuimin was in the same room. They both witnessed how Lay asked for his father's forgiveness and how the latter accepted it without thinking twice.

" Thank you,oppa. This means a lot to me."Dara said, her eyes still watching Lay and his appa.

Xuimin worriedly looked at Dara." You never asked me to do anything like this before. I hope you know what you're doing,Dara.I hope this is all worth it."

"This is for Lay. Anything for him is always worth it."

Dara asked Xiumin use his powers this time. He ,as the first diety Dara has created is the most powerful. He has the capacity to change people's emotions and feelings. Dara asked Xiumin to remove all the doubts and anger inside Lay's heart and replace it with good memories.

xxxxxxxx

" You're happy.I can sense it" Dara said as he saw Lay in the garden. The latter gave him a smile. It was different from the smile he was giving her before. It was a brighter than before.

"Yeah. I actually feel better. I mean, I'm sad that appa is sick but at least I'm here to take care of him."

"It's nice to see you brighten up like that. It'll be easier to have girls fall for you if you're always like this."Dara said with a smile, but the truth is ,her heart was in pain.

Lay laughed."You're still not giving up with that, huh? Well, it might actually end any time now. I think I found the girl that I wanted to fall in love with." He said and stared at the stars in the sky.

Dara's heartbeat became fast. She was nervous.

"RE--really?"

"Yeah. And I 'd have to thank you for that. If it wasn't for you, I will still be miserable."

"Who is she?" She didn't want to know but she can't help but be curious.

"It's a secret. I don't think she's ready." He said and smiled. "But one thing I can tell you is that, she's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me."

Dara saw how his eyes were showing how happy he was. She was happy for him, too But why is she feeling hurt? Is this how painful it is when the one that you love, love someone else?

xxxxxxxx

The next day..

"He's inlove with her." Dara said as she looked at Lay and Minah laughing at something they were talking about.

Suho and her were seating somewhere not far from them.

"He told me last night he was the most beautiful thing that happened to his life. I can't beat that.I can do magic but I..I can't beat that."

Suoh looked at her. Her eyes were getting watery.

Damn. He thought and swallowed hard. "If it helps you feel any better. Your the most beautiful thing that had happened to me."He said and smiled. Dara looked at him and chuckled.

"Aigoo. oppa ,you're too handsome for me."

"Is that a bad thing ?"He asked and Dara laughed.

"Maybe if you were human, girls will flung at you."

Suho just smiled at her.

"If I were human, would you love me like you love him?You're all I am ever gonna need."He thought.

(AN: I just wanted to share that I showed my 6-year old bother EXO's CALL ME BABY and asked him who was good looknig and who's not and everytime I point to Suho, my borther always tells me he's handsome! hahahaha.But he really is!! He's ruining my list again! kekeke.okay~~enough of me talking..back to the story...)

xxxxxxxx

"DARA!!!!"Luhan starled all the dieties and Dara when he walked in the room.He looked so mad.

"Uh-oh...the deer looked so mad."Baekhyun said in a low voice.

"Shut up or you'll be the first to go."Chen told him.

Luhan walk towards Dara.

"Have you gone crazy?!Are you all crazy?!"

"What are you talking about?" Tao asked

"Dara is not going to marry the prince of the Asura. "Xiumin interjected

"Then why is he so mad? Isn't it a good news?" Kai asked. He was so confused why Luhan was so mad about it.

"Dara only has five days to fulfill the wish and in exchange for the wish to be granted, she has to make another sacrifice."Xiumin explained again

"If she's not going to marry the prince ,then what sacrifice will she need to do?" Sehun grew nervous.

"She needs to give up one thing." the eldest diety answered again.

"And what would that be?"Chanyeol couldn't wait.

"...her life." Luhan answered as he stared in Dara's eyes.

xxxxxxxx

Waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I just can't talk right now. Even I am surprised with this.

Wait...What am I saying? I am the author of this story.lol.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!

sorry for the incorrect grammar and spelling. No proofreading has been done.lo

xxxxxxxx