Chapter 2

There's This Someone...

Lay was walking back to the Business Building when a girl suddenly blocked his way. He just stood there with a blank expression.

Great. Another one of them. He said to himself.

The girl lifted her head and looked at him in the eyes. She blushed while he just blinked and stared at her. "Annyeong haseyo Lay-ssi. I'm..I'm Jung Krystal. I'm a junior----"

"Please go straight to the point. I have a class to attend." He said calmly.

"Mianhe. I just...I just want to say, I like you. Please go out with me this Saturday!" Krystal said and felt relieved.

"Sorry. I don't date girls I don't know. If you'll excuse me."

But before he could leave Krystal spoke again," We can get to know each other if you go out with me!"

" Did I tell you I also hate girl who insists on what they want? It irks me." He said and walked pass her. Krystal just stood their frozen.

"Geezz. you're so heartless! How will you fall in love if you act like that towards girls?!" Dara said. She was sitting on his shoulder and is in her fairy form.

Lay looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Shut up, you bug."

"I AM not a bug! You do not disrespect me like that, human! I am a royal!"

"Not in my world. Besided, you need me, remember? So you have to be good to me."

"Aisht! Why did it have to be you!? Can I just look for another human?!"

xxxxxxxx

"Woah! I knew you're smart but I never knew you were THAT smart!!!" Dara said as she slumped on Lay's sofa. Both of them just came from his last class.

" Don't you have better things to do? Like, I don't know, anything but not going through my business?" Lay said and and sat beside her.

Dara placed his feet on Lay's lap as he leaned on the sofa's back rest. He started massaging her feet,as well.

With the one month that they have this setup, this was one of the things they were used to.

" So, what type of girls do you like?" Dara asked him as she curiously looked at him. Her palms on her cheek.

He looked at her and chuckled and went back to focusing on her feet.

"What? C'mon, tell me!!!" She whined.

"Aisht, for a diety, you're such a whiner. And, you can read my mind,right?Why do you still ask me about these things?"

"Well, there are times I can but what I don't understand is that there are times I can't.Yah..." She leaned closer to him and he looked at her raising his brow.

"Are you blocking me from reading your thoughts?"

He leaned closer to her making their nose touch. For some reason, Dara felt something different. She stared at his beautiful eyes.

"I'm not." He smirked and pinched her nose. He stood up leaving her dumbfounded.

Why is my heart beating like this? She asked herself.

She was woke from her trance when she heard someone clearing his throat.

"Omo! Oppa!!!" She stood up and hugged the person in front of her.

"Uhmmm...can-t....breathe----ack!"

"Mianhe!" Dara then let go. "What took you so long to be here?"

"I have stuff to do."

"Who are you?" Lay came in to the room again as he saw Dara talking to a guy. Probably another diety basing from what the guy was wearing.

"Hi. I'm Xiumin. "

"Why is he here?" This time, Lay asked Dara.

"Well, since you have agreed to the plan, I have deciced to have my oppas help us make you the perfect man!!"

"What? Do I not look perfect enough? You're with me everyday. You know how many girls confess to me."

"Gosh, so conceited. Well, Mr. Zhang Yixing, you make look handsome but you when it comes to dealing with girls and my oppas are the best when it comes to captivating girl's heart. You'll meet them one by one. Xiumin oppa here will teach you how to be calm and collected and how to be a gentleman."

"I don't need it. I am a gentleman. I'm calm and collected."

"No you're not!'

Lay pinched her nose again, "I AM."

Xiumin just stared at them and was smirking while listening to the two argue.

"Uhmm...sorry to disturb your interesting arguement but, Lay-ssi, I am here to help our Dara with her mission. If you need to talk to someone.. if you are confused with your feelings, it is best to call me and I will be here. I'm a sensible person and a good listener as well. But I don't think I am needed here so , Goodbye. See you around , Dara."

With that, Xiumin disappeared.

"Look at what you did!"

"What?He said I can call him if I need someone to talk to. I don't need him right now."

"Ugh!!!!! You are so irritating!!!"

Somewhere away from the human world.

"I think he likes her." Luhan said as he was looking at Dara and Lay arguing. He and Xiumin are now looking at the two from their magic wall.

"She likes him ,too. She just doesn't know. " the older diety said to him.

" Should we help her with this?"

"Luhan, I know you love her and I do, too."Xiumin said. Luhan was taken aback with this. His feelings for the princess had always been his biggest secret. But Xiumin is a sensitive man and is considered as one of the strongest dieties . He was surprised as well with his sudden confession.

"So, are you not helping her?"

"I will. Unlike you, my happiness does not matter. The only thing that matters is her." With that, Xiumin disappeared again leaving a confused Luhan.

xxxxxxxx

Lay woke up the next day hearing loud noise from his living room. He heard a lot of voices arguing. He groaned and covered his ears and tried his best to go back to sleep but it was not effective. He angrily stood up and went to the bathroom. He took a bath and changed to house clothes before going to his living room.

"What the hell?! Who are you guys?!" He yelled. There were three men on his living room playing Xbox. They looked at him and blinked. When they realized who he was..

"You must be Lay. We're dieties just like Dara. She'll be here any minute. I'm Chanyeol. I'll teach you how to be happy at all times!" The guy with big ears said as he smiled widely.

"I'm Chen! I'll teach you ..uh.. I don't know..stuff?"

"Stop trolling, you . I'm Baekhyun and I'll teach you how to engage to a good conversation and become more sensitive with other's feelings."

"Just exactly what are you doing here?! You don't make any sense. And the things your telling me you'll teach me are normal things a human is capable of doing so I don't need your help!Don't you have better things to do. Like, make a flower bloom?!"

There was a long reveree of silence before the three guys laughed.

"That was such a bad joke!I now know why she sent us!hahahaha"

"We have a lot of things to work on you!puwahahaha!"

"That is so uncool! hahahaha! Bad vocabulary,dude!"

"And FYI, we don't 'make flowers bloom' ,man."

"We have different powers but we're not showing you that. We're just here to help you become a better man."

"Whatever. "Lay surrendered.

xxxxxxxx

Dara did not show up so the boys decided to transform on their human forms for a day to accompany Lay. The four of them are at the mall and was joined by 2 other dities, Kris and Kai.

Lay was sitting with them in the cafe.

"Wait, if you can have this human transformation, then why can't Dara just transform herself to a human?" Lay asked them.

"She does transform sometimes.But she does it when she's bored. You're keeping her entertained, hyung." Chen said and laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lay asked again.

"Geez, relax will you?" Kai said and tapped his shoulder. " We're here because Dara has things to do with Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung. She told me and Kris hyung to help these three idiots catch a girl. I'm good at that."

"More like you're good at flirting."Baekhyun said.

"Shut up."

" Yah,Lay hyung, you should learn from Kris hyung. He's cool and girls love cool guys." Chanyeol said and Kris just sat their cooly.

Lay just rolled his eyes and thought what he's got himself into.

For the next few hours, the guys taught him different strategies how to get a girl which Lay failed to do and made them frustrated. The guys is too unwilling to cooperate. But one diety was just watching the four idiots give effort to teach him. Finally, he gave up and spoke.

"Come with me," Kris said to Lay.

"To where?" Kris just smirked and moments after both of them are not in the mall anymore.

xxxxxxxx

Lay almost lost his soul when Kris and him flew away. They are now in a building's rooftop.

"What the hell?! Where are we?!You could've just told me first that we're flying before we actually did!!"

Kris just chuckled.

"Dara likes it when we fly like that."

That seemed to shut up the fuming Lay. Kris noticed this and looked at him before smirking.

"You know what? You can just tell her what you feel. You won't know,maybe she feels the same way towards you."

"Who and what are you talking about?"

Kris laughed. This guy really is clueless about his own feelings.

"Dara is meeting the prince of the Asura's today that's why she's not here."

This made Lay freeze.

"Isn't he the one she's going to marry if I fail?"

"Yes. The Asuras and the Devas like us always argue but we make good partnership. We make your world balanced that is why the royal Deva should marry a Royal Asura to keep both world balance including your world, of course.That's always been a tradition until the wish came."

"What wish?"

"It only happen once in a century . It was made with the purest intentions and if the diety fulfill's that wish it will keep thee balance of the two worlds and the human world. If the Royal diety who is bound to get married to an Asura and fulfills that wish,without using magic, that diety will be free from the marriage and will be given one wish, any wish his/her heart's desire. That's a reward. That's why she is not using any of her powers with having you fall in love with a girl.Knowing Dara, she probably would just be happy to not marry the prince and give away the wish. "

"That wish happened to be meant for me."

"Right. Glad you understand."

There was silence before Kris spoke again.

"The princess is important to all of us. Especially the 11 of us. We love her and don't even think of that platonic or 'I love her as a friend' kind of love because all of us loves her to the point that we're ready to help her even with the craziest things ..even if it requires us giving our lives. We are here to help her for her freedom thinking that we could marry her ourselves."

Hearing this sudden confessions, Lay's fist balled. It almost turened into wehite and he gritted his teeth.

"So be very scared, my friend. We have the upperhand here. We're dieties and we know her back when she was young.We are her destined protectors and were born from her imagination since she was still a baby. We were created by her...for her.So our lives really doesn't matter as long as she's safe. Plus ,you have the Prince of the Asura's who's ready to do everything to get her.Did I mention that he's been in love with her for a long time? You have a lot of competition but its up to her who she chooses."

"I don't love her."

Kris smirked.

"You keep telling yourself that. I'll be out now.Call me if you need anything."

Before Lay can stop him, Kris was nowhere of his sight. He flew immediately.

"YAH!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET OUT OF HERE?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM!!"

Before he can speak again ,Kai appeared in front of him startling him.

"Hey ,hyung. As much as I'd love to explore Paris with you, we have to go back.Ready for the ride?" He said smirking.

"What?! We're in Paris?! We flew all the way to Paris!?How are we suppose to go back?!"

Kai just shook his head and with a snap of his finger both of them teleported.

xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry if it took a long time to update. I made the chapters during Holy week but was not able to upload it due to some issues. I'm still in the process of editing the other chapters. Anyway, just to let you know, I am very much thankful to everyone who subscribed and upvoted my first LAyDara and this fanfic. I have received a few comments and it really made me happy. I cannot thank you enough.And because of your support, I will be doing a XiuDara story. I already started it and I may create it once all the chapters of this story is uploaded.kkekeke... xoxo