Chapter 3

There's This Someone...

"I WILL NEVER! NEVER TELEPORT WITH YOU!!!!!!!"Lay said as he and Kai just arrived at his home. They were now inside his living room in his apartment. The younger guy just chuckled and joined Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol playing xbox.

Lay went to the kitchen and saw three other dieties.

"Great. Three more idiots. Are you teaching me how to burn my house this time?" He said and stared at them.

"Ani. Chanyeol hyung can do that but we can't" The tallest among the three said.

"Sehun, shut up." the other diety said. "I'm sorry if the others brought trouble to you, Lay-ssi. My name is Suho and I am the leader of these 11 dieties. I am here to .."

"I don't even want to know what you're capable of."

"Spaghetti?" A round-eye guy suddenly placed spaghetti in front of his face.

"I'm DO. I'm here to teach you how to cook." He said. Lay accepted the pasta and tasted it.

"This is good."

DO smiled. " I'm glad you like it. I learned a lot of human recipes."

While he was eating, the tall guy suddenly popped up lying on his table with his stomach.His palms on his cheek.

"Sehun get down from the table. You're making us puke with that pose. That's so not cute."Suho commanded.

"I don't even know why Dara asked him to teach him how to be cute. I'm way cuter." Baekhyun suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"That's because she thinks I'm the cutest!" Sehun said. He is now towering over Baekhyun.

"Mehrong." Baekhyun said as he stuck his tongue out.

"She loves me more." Tao appeared in the kitchen joining the other guys.

"Says who?" Kai said.

"And who are you?"Lay asked.

"I'm Tao.I'm the princess' favorite!"

"She told me she loves me more! I'm her favorite!" Chanyeol said while stomping his feet.

"Nu-uh! I'm Dara's favorite! She loves it when I show him my moves with my Thunder sword." Chen smugly said.

"Show off." Chanyeol retorted.

"Sorry about them, Lay-ssi. There always fighting with Dara's attention."DO said apologetically.

" I know you guys like her so I should get used to this."

Everyone seemed to freeze andlooked at him in horror. They seemed to be silenced.

"So..."

"Yeah, I know you're helping me because you want her to be free and marry her yourself. But let me tell you guys something..." He moved his finger to signal the boys to come close. And when they were...

"That is never going to happen." He smirked and brought the pasta while going out the kitchen smirking.

He will make sure he will have the last laugh at this.When he was completely out of the kitchen, the dieties remained frozen.

"I think he likes her ,too." Sehun said and all of them seemed to agree. All of them disappeared one by one leaving Lay's kitchen empty.

xxxxxxxx

"I don't understand why I have to meet this prince. I'm pretty sure I'm not marrying him." Dara said to Xiumin and Luhan. The three of them are walking down the hallway of the palace.

Being 2 of the princess' protector, they have to stay by her side. It could've been the 11 of them but Dara wanted the others to be with Lay to 'teach him how to be a perfect man'.

Her hair was red, telling everyone that she is fuming mad. She was wearing one of her finest clothes as asked by her queen mother.

Luhan chuckled at how cute she looked when she's pouting.

"Dara-yah, don't worry, it's just dinner. He's not marrying you yet."

"What yet? I am NEVER marrying that---that---that bug!!"

"Bug?" Xiumin questioned. "Seems like you've been spending too much time with the human." He teased making Luhan glare at him. He just looked at the latter and shook his head.

Dara's hair turned pink.

"Dara-yah,even when you don't say anything, your hair tells us exactly how you're feeling."

But before she could answer, Kris appeared right in front of her.

"Why is my princess blushing?" He said and smirked at her.

"OPPAAAAA!!!!" She hugged him.

"Great. Another competition. How ecstatic. Why don't you all just show up. "Luhan said and started walking again.

"What 's wrong with him?" Kris asked Xiumin.

"You tell me." Xiumin responded and walked passed him and Dara.

"Geez, you guys are so confusing. You're being such brats! I could just kill all of you any time, you know." Dara said.

"I heard that." Xiumin said still not turning his back.

"So you have super ears now like Channie?"

"Shut up and keep walking you two." Xiumin repsonded as continued to walk.

Kris and Dara started walking down the hall.

"Why did you create him first among all of us??"Kris said referring to Xiumin

"Beats me. I was a baby diety. All I remember was thinking of a bun and then viola! They said another diety apeeared and that was him!"

Kris laughed,"A bun?what about Luhan?"

"A deer."

"Me?"

"I thought of a flying bird. a tall bird."

"Seriously?"

"YUPPPP!" Dara said popping letter 'p' to emphasize her words.

"If it makes you feel any better, I thought of a momma bear when I thought of Suho oppa."

Kris laughed loudly.

"I imagined a cute koala when DO oppa popped out. Then I thought of a camel then Chen came! Baekhyun came out when I felt like annoying the hell out of everyone and Channie came when I felt so sad one day . Tao of course its obvious. He looked really like a panda and I couldn't be happier! And My cutie patootie Kai oppa came when I thought of music and dancing. Sehun came last. He popped out when I thought of cute things and well, I wanted to have a maknae for all of my oppas. It wakward and strange though becuae when he does cute things, he looks manly.hhhhmmmmm...Baekyhun is way cuter than him.kekeke"

"I shouldn't have asked."

"Well, it's good that all of you know where you came from."

"You make our existence look like a joke."

"Awwwwweeee....oppa, Don't be like that! I love all of you equally!"

xxxxxxxx

It was already 10 in the evening. Lay is already angry. It's almost a day and Dara still hasn't showed up. He wanted to know if she's okay.

He was watching TV but nothing seemed to register on his mind. Suddenly he felt as if he was not alone anymore.He was happy but did not show it.

"You know I know you're here."

Dara then appeared beside him ,pouting.

"You're no fun."

"Where have you been and who is he?" Lay asked pointing to the person standing beside her.

"Oh, this is Luhan oppa!How was your day with the others?"

"Tiring. You're already producing too much noise and then you introduce me to more noise." Lay was now standing in front of her, his arms crossed oh his chest. He looked like a father reprimanding his daughter that came home late from a date.

"Your heart seems to tell otherwise."Luhan interjected with a dead expression. Lay glared at him.

"Shut up." Lay retorted.

Luhan smirked,"Make me."

"You're a diety so you have the advantage" Lay challenged ,his eyes are already showing how angry he was.

"I can fight you fair and square even without my powers."

Lay was about to come closer and Luhan was about to draw closer as well but Dara was quick enough to stay in between. Her hands on each of their chest while the two men just stayed staring at each other.

"Woah!!!! guys, why are you acting like this? Oppa---"

"Stay out of this, bug" Lay said.

"Don't call her that. Dara if this man does not respect you, then I'd rather fight those Asura's to death than help him find love. This man does not deserve love.He can't even do the things you ask him to do."

Lay chuckled sarcastically,"You talk to much."

"OH MY CORN! WILL THE TWO OF YOU JUST CALM DOWN?"Dara said angrily ,her hair fiery red again.

Luhan closed his mouth, knowing how bad it is for her to get mad.

"So you're siding him? Right. Because you two are just the same. Both of you are judgmental and you want me to be your toy. You're no difference to them." Lay said.

Luhan expected Dara to be mad at him but what he saw made him wonder.

Dara's hair color changed to black. She felt sad and guilty.

"Lay, he did not mean what he said. Mia--"

"Leave. The two of you leave.NOW." Lay said coldly and walked pass through them. He shut the door forcefully.

Dara sighed heavily and disappeared. Luhan followed after.

xxxxxxxx

Luhan saw Dara staring at the heavens. She was again lying on the grass on the biggest garden. He did the same.

"He hates it when people interferes with his feelings. Especially his thoughts." She said.

"I pretended that I can't read his thoughts but I'm just avoiding him being too sensitive about it. I always know what he was thinking but I do not know what he feels and maybe that's why he was mad about you because you knew his feelings."

"I didn't mean to. He was disrepecting you."

"He's just like that but he's a loving person."

Before Luhan could ask,she started telling him how she found out.

"I ...I traveled to his past and saw how he was before her mom died. He was this cheerful kid and a talented one at that. But he changed when his mom died a few months ago.He always wanted to please his dad, to gain his love but he was not able to do so. His dad always favored his brother no matter how hard Lay works for him. He grew cold and distant to everyone. It took me all of my patience to gain his trust and for him to warm up to me. And you know what I found out? His mom made the wish for him. He wanted his son to find the love that he deserves."

"Did he know you did all this?"

"No. He'll kill me if he knew. After I saw everthing I promised to find the girl who will give Lay the love he deserves. The greatest love that there is. I became greedy for his happiness. I wanted him to be happy. I am lucky because I have all of you to lean on..but..but Lay has no one except himself. So I wanted to find the perfect person to give him exactly that."

There was a long silence before Luhan spoke.

"Dara....do you love him?"

Dara looked at him with a worried look.

"Am...Am I allowed to?"

Hearing his answer broke his heart and the hearts of the other dieties eavesdropping their conversation.

Thunder and lighting started to fill the heavens and the strong wind followed before the sky cried.

"Idiots. Control your feelings."Luhan communicated through their minds to the other dieties responsible for the sudden change of weather. Then it all stopped.

"Aisht. Stupid weather."Dara said before walking back to the palace.

xxxxxxxx