Chapter 4

There's This Someone...

Lay was staring at the stars in his balcony. His hand on the side of his pocket. His thoughts were disturbed when a voice spoke.

"You called."

He need not look to know who it was.

"I...I'm ..."

"Confused?" Xiumin said. He was leaning his back on the wall staring at the heavens.The last human he wants to see right now is Lay. After hearing Dara's confession ,he felt as if his world tore apart but he heard Lay's inner thoughts calling him. And being the considerate diety that he is, he came to the rescue.The things he does for love...

"Can you just tell me what to feel?"

"If I do, will you be able to do it?"

Lay was not able to answer that.

"I can't stay mad at her. I can't afford geting mad at her."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"It is .Because she always fills my mind. I can't think of anything or anyone anymore.She's nuts ...and ...she drives me crazy."

"You are so ruined ,my friend"Xiumin chuckled.

"What are you saying?"Lay finally faced him.

Xiumin walked closer to him and faced him.

"Take care of her. If you don't I'll snatch her away from you." With that, he was gone.

"And I thought he can talk me to my sense.He left me even more confused."Lay told himself not knowing that Xiumin can here his thoughts.

xxxxxxxx

Dara decided to check on Lay. It was already midnight and he found him soundly sleeping on his bed. She smiled as she stared at his flawless face.

"Can WE happen?"

She asked no one in particular.

xxxxxxxx

The next day, Dara brought Lay to her world. She and Lay were in the middle of the most beautiful garden in the palace.

"Why are we here?" Lay said still looking at all the beautiful flowers around him. He was amazed as to how many different flowers and trees were there.

" Because today you will be learning how to fight!" Dara said excitedly.

"How to what?!"

"Duh, of course you have to learn how to protect your girl if ever you get into trouble!!"

"Look here, you bug---"

"Diety."

"Whatever. I don't need any help .I'm a man. I know how to protect myself ,thank you very much."

"You know how to protect yourself but you also have to protect your girl in the future, you !"

"Are you sure you're a princess? Because you don't act like one. Your choice of words are just--"

"Shut up. I only learned that from your world."

"So you're blaming MY world?"

But before Dara can retort, another person appeared from nowhere. He was a tall guy who had blonde spikey hair. He has seen him before but just forgot his name.

"Panda!" Dara said and hugged the guy.

Lay raised his brow as he saw her do this.

Does she always hug any guy he sees?! He irritatedly ask himself.

"Princess, ca---n't breathe---ulk!!"

"Mianhe, Tao!" She said and let go of the panda-looking guy.

"You've gone so tall! What have you been eating?"

"Eucalyptus. DO hyung made a new recipe out of it and I loved it!you won't believe what it does to me!" He said excitingly.

The two were so engrossed with their conversation when Lay cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry. Lay, you remember Tao right? Tao, you 'll be teaching him some moves,arasso?

"Oh, is that so?"Tao asked and looked at him from head to toe which the latter found irritating. He shot him a scary glare which made Tao hide from Dara's back but it was useless since he was too tall.

"Aisht. Is he the one who'll teach me to fight?! He's even scared of me!" Lay said.

"Yah! Stop being so grumpy. Tao-ya, don't be scared. He looks scary but he's harmless." dara said and comforted Tao.

" Fine. Just so you know, human, I'm doing this because I love my Dara. This is not for you!" Tao said and glared at him.

"No ."

"YAH! NO CURSING!"

"Seriously? You're the one telling me that?"

"Will you just stop talking and start with the training already?"

"Fine."

The whole day, Lay spent it learning all martial arts and Kung Fu moves Tao taught him. He knows a few since he and his brothers were enrolled to this by their father before but it has been a long time. He was just 10 that time.

Dara just watched them from a tree.

After a few more hours, Dara brought Lay back to the human world. He immediately washed up and dressed comfortably after.

"My body hurts. It hurts everywhere." He said while trying to stretch. "I think I broke a bone."

Dara laughed and sat beside him.

"Come here. Move closer."

"What?"

"Aisht. Can't you just follow what I say and stop asking questions?!"She said and scooted closer to him.

Dara placed his hand on his chest making him freeze with the sudden contact. She flushed.

"D--do--don't move."

He relaxed and began to feel comfortable with her touch. Her hand started to glow and a few minutes later he felt rejuvinated.

She smile at him. She was about to remove her hand from his chest when he held it making her look at him again.

" Thank you. You always make me feel better." He said and smiled sincerely to her. She smiled back and fell on the bed suddenly.

Lay chuckled. This always happen everytime she uses her powers.

He placed her comfortably in bed and touched her face.

" I think I found my happiness ,Dara." He said and caressed her face. He kissed her forehead before sleeping beside her.

xxxxxxxx