Chapter 12

There's This Someone...

"How did you find out?" Dara was now alone with Luhan.After the sudden outburst a while ago, Xiumin was able to calm everyone down by freezing them temporarily and when everyone was calm enough, he brought him to the mountain's peak to calm theie senses.

"Your mother told me. She asked me a favor for you. But how can you do this?! Does he even know about this?!" It feels like Luhan's world is now shattered into pieces. He didn't know what to feel.

"He doesn't need to know, oppa. He should not know. He will never know."

"This is just too much ,Dara! Marry the prince instead! I don't want you to..."

"Die?" She said as she smiled sadly to him." Would you rather see me marry someone I do not love and die everyday being with him instead?"

Luhan was not able to speak. Was he really selfish just like what Xiumin said before. And why is that diety so calm about this?!

"I have learned that being the happiness of the person that you love is far more important than being with him every single day. If I live, I can still see him but I cannot assure his happiness.What's worse is that I cannot be with him and he will forget my existence. But If I die, I am sure that he'll find the happiness that he deserves and with that, I ,too, will be happy no matter where I am. "

Luhan hugged her tightly.A tear from his eyes.Now he understands but why is it so hard to let her go?

"Why does it have to be you?"He said in his mind.

xxxxxxxx

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! HOW CAN THIS BE SO UNFAIR?!AHHHHH!!!!!"Chanyeol almost turned the snow into water if Suho wasn't fast enough to stop him

"Why are so calm with this, Xiumin?!Did you know about this before everyone else?! are you okay with this that our Dara is going to...to..." DO cannot even say the word.

"Die?"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WORD! SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE! I WON'T LET HER!!!" Kris held Xiumin's shirt but the latter was still calm that no one can hear his heart has already stopped beating.

"And what?What will you do? Stop her? Tell her to marry the prince? Aren't you all being selfish?" He asked.

This time ,Kris understood what he was trying to say.He let go of him and paced back and forth.

"If there is one person who wanted to change everything that is happening right now, that will be me. If there's one person who had always wanted to kill that Lay because Dara loves him, that would be me, and if there's one person who wanted to give Dara everything because he loves her, that would be me. But even I cannot do anything with this." He said .The others looked everywhere but him.

" But...this is just too much.."Tao said .His eyes started to water.

"If you were in the same situation, you will sacrifice your life for Dara without hesitation.Don't even ask me why I know you guys know we all love her and we're ready to give her everything. We have no right to tell her what's right or wrong. the only thing we can do for her is use our magic because she can't."Xiumin answered

"It's useless.We're still losing her in the end." Suho said in a low tone of voice.

"We are losing her physically but we hold something that even time cannot take away from us. We have our memories with her.She'll forever be in our hearts. Time will change but nothing can make us forget her,even death."

"What about that human?Isn't it unfair that Dara is giving him everything and he'll just forget about her?" Chen asked.

"All of the memories about us and Dara will be erased from his mind. We have never existed in his world once that time comes. But there is something that we can do for them.Something that will give their love a second chance."Xiumin smiled.

"What is it?"Sehun was the one who asked.

Xiumin smiled widely to them and told him his plan.

xxxxxxxx

Dara was watching Lay as he was playing the piano. It;s been a long time since she last saw him play. This time, was different ,though. This time, he was happy he was playing a happy melody.

"What's that song?" She asked as she sat beside him.

He smiled at her before he continued playing, "It's called Beautiful." I am still writing the lyrics, tough. But the melody is almost done."

"I see. Is it for someone?"

Lay chuckled. "Yup. it's for the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on."He said and smiled at her.

If Dara hadn't seen him and Minah being together almost always, she would've thought that Lay is trying to tell him the song is for her. But then again, it's not.

"Lucky girl"She said sadly

"Yeah? Why do you sound so sad?"

"Nothing. I just pity that girl because he'll spend the rest of her life with you." She joked to hide the pain she is feeling.

"Yah!Am I really that bad?"

Dara laughed. "I was joking. Play it again."

Lay smiled warmly and started playing Dara kept looking at his face. She smiled.

"This is the only thing I can do for you. Mianhe."

xxxxxxxx

Lay wanted to go see the beach so he decided to drive himself there. He told Dara to accompany him. He left his shoes in the car and started walking in the shore with his bare feet, both his hands on his pockets.

He stopped and looked at the sun. It's about to set. Dara stood beside him and stared at the sun as well. It was breathtaking.

"It's been a long time since I came here.It still gives me the same feeling. It gives me peace."

"I didn't know the sunset is this beautiful."

Lay looked at Dara and smiled."Yeah,beautiful..breathtaking." Dara looked at him.

She didn't know why her heart suddenly fluttered. It's as if those words were meant for her.

"Ever since I met you, a lot of things have changed. You brought me to the craziest places but you made me realize a lot of things. You woke up emotions I thought I am no longer capable of feeling. Thank you." He sincerely said.

Dara blushed. she looked away and Lay tried his best to stifle his smile. He bit his lip and looked away as well.

The two of them watched as the sun started setting.

Suddenly, Dara felt a warm hand is wrapped around hers. She loked at it and then looked at Lay who was biting his lips ,trying to still contol his smile. She smiled and held his hand tightly.

"Just for today. Let me hold on to you like this." She thought.

xxxxxxxx

Lay had a smile on his face when he came back to the mansion.

"Oh, there he is! Lay, come here." His father told him. He saw that someone was actually there with his father. He bowed to greet them.

Minah's parents are actually there to talk about business. Minah ddecided to tag along since she had been friends with Lay and got to know him better.

"Lay,why don;t you show Minah around while we have a little chat?"His father suggested.

"Oh ,neh. Let's go Minah. If you'll excuse us."Lay said and bowed

Lay toured Minah in their house They decided to stay in the garden to also see the stars.

"I'm happy seeing you like this and I'm happy you finally came home."minah said and smiled.

"Yeah. It took me a while but it doesn;t matter right? what maters is I'm here for appa and I feel happy." He answered truthfully.

Both of them were happily talking .Baekhyun and Dara were just there,observing and listening to there conversation.

"You really look happy. I don;t think it's just your appa ,though. Yah, are you inlove Zhang Yixing?!"Minah joked around. Lay snickered.

"OMO! You are! You're blushing!" Minah said which made Lay laugh hard.

Dara suddenly felt hurt. But tried her best to ignore it.

"We can stay here and watch them and listen to your heart breaking..or we can leave and let them be."Baekhyun said.

"What are you saying? "

"Aisht You're a masochist."He said and leaned on the wall, with his hands folded on his chest. He,too cannot bear watching her heart break. And deep inside, his heart is also feeling weak seeing her suffer.

"Who is it?Who is it? Is it someone in school?!" Minah asked Lay.

"aisht! You're to nosy!" He said and pinched his nose.

"Yah!"

The two started to bicker like a lovely couple and it was the final string that made Dara snap. She close her eyes and covered her ears.

"You can close you eyes so you cannot see what you do not want to see and cover your ears so you won't hear what you don't want to hear. But you cannot stop your heart from the things you do not want to feel." Baekhyun told her as tears continously fell from her eyes.

She can still hear them no matter how hard she covers her ears. Their laughter someone serves as knives stabbing her heart non-stop.And she thought love will only bring happiness to someone.

She finally opened her eyes and uncovered her ears when the laughter subsided.

"You know I like you. Right, oppa? "Minah said.

Lay looked at him.

"I can't take his anymore."Dara said and immediately disappeared .Baekhyun stayed and continued observing the two.

"You know I like you but I know it's not me that makes you smile like that. I wish I can be that girl."Minah continued sadly.

Lay smiled to comfort her.

"Mianhe. I actually didn'th think that I would learn to like her like this. I'm not even sure if this is just plainly a crush. Because....I think I'm already in love with her."

"Aigoo who is this girl?I'm curious. Tell me about her."

Lay chuckedl as he thought of the girl in his mind all the time.

"Oh boy, she's someone really extraordinary and unusual.Just one of a kind "

"Really? Like how "extraordinary? "

"You have no idea how." He laughed."but one thing I know is that,she's the answer to my prayers. She's the wish i was waiting to be granted. She just doesn't know it because she's busy trying to fulfill it."

Aisht. And she really has to miss this speech. "Baekhyun told himself as he made the stars sparkle even more.

xxxxxxxx

okay..It's such a challenge doing this.lol

please leave comments!!!!