Chapter 8

There's This Someone...

Lay was in front of a lake. He was sitting on the trunk of his car staring blankly at the lake,his hands holding a necklace.  After the argument that he and his father had, he drove everywhere. When he grew tired, he found this place and decided to stay their for a while.

Tears started to fall from his eyes.He was clasping the necklace on his hand. He stood up and shout out loud.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" His knees were now in the ground as he suddenly felt so weak. He felt helpless. He continued crying. He felt so alone.

"Omma...omma, I can't be happy anymore. I'm sorry." He kept repeating to himself as his tears continued to fall.

xxxxxxxxx

Dara saw everything. Although she was also shocked with the sudden turn of events,she was worried with Ly and decided to follow him. She wanted to hug him and let him know he wasn't alone...That he has her..

She felt her heart was shattered as he saw him breaking down. She placed her hands on her heart and tears fell from her eyes.

"Why...why am I feeeling this way...." She asked herself as tears continously falling from her eyes while looking at him being so helpless.

" How can I take your pain away, Lay? How?" She asked him ,but he can't hear her now.

xxxxxxxx

Tao and Suho were able to witness everything. They were watching Dara and Lay from thr magic mirror. They were able to hear their heart's cry.

Tao leaned on the wall, trying to loo for support and closed his eyes. If only he could turn back time and dtop this from happening ,he will. But it's too late. Time can't even heal his wounds and hers. Time can't even stop her from loving him. She's fallen for him too deep.

.Tears started to fall from his eyes(just like how he cried during " Miracles in December") Suho heaved a sigh and placed his hand in the younger's shoulder. He was hurting too but his tears did not fall from his eyes. It was the heavens that cried for him.

xxxxxxxx

Lay came home in his apartment feeling so exhausted. He was lucky he hasn't met any accident on his way home. He did not even bother to change his clothes and just slumped himself on his bed, lying on his stomach. He immediately fell asleep.

Dara was just watching him. She went closer and gently carressed his face that looked so tired. She smiled sadly.

"Mianhe,Lay. I'm sorry I cannot take your pain away. If only I know the easiest way to make you happy..." She said to him. She kissed his cheek and disappeared,but not without making sure thatt he dreams of the happiest dream that'll somehow make him feel better tomorrow.

xxxxxxxx

"Sandara, time is running out." Her mother told her. Have you decided already?"

Dara just continuously stared blankly at the beautiful heavens.

"Even though we are in the same sky...even though we walk on the same ground...even though we breathe theame air...and..and ..even though...we might feel the same way...." She paused and swallowed hard before she continued, " Why can't we be together?" She told her mother honestly.

Bom, the spring goddess and her mother hugged her tightly and rubbed her back as she cried her heart out.When her mother felt she calmed down a bit, she held her face and dried her tears. She smiled at her. Her eyes lovingly sgtaring at her child.

"Ayooo... my daughter has grown to be a woman. You have learned a lot and have matured. That human have thought you a lot ,Sandara."

"But.. I cannot fulfill the wish ,omma. Lay will...Lay won't be able to find happiness and love. If that happens, marrying the Prince of the Asuras will not be be an enough punishment for me."

Bom smiled to her,as if assuring her that everything will be alright.

"Love is in many forms, my dear. And so is happiness. You don't have to force him to be with someone else. That might not be the love that the wish is telling you about. "

"What are you trying to say?"

"Listen to what your heart is saying and you will do what is right. Trust your heart and never question what it feels. For the innonce of your heart may feed the hunger of his soul. The love that you have will fill the emptiness in his."

xxxxxxxx

I;m really sorry for the short update!!!! I'm just really going crazy right now. This fic is about to end  by the way. :) Please don;t hate me. I don't want to keep my fics long because it just destroys the aura or the momentum/feels of the story. You know what I'm trying to say ,right? But don't worry, just like my first DaraExo fic, I might think of a sudden sequel. kekeke. Know what I mean? lol. keep the comments coming! :) XOXO