Myungyeol ~Waterparks, Rare

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still continuation of previous chapters

Before anyone could say anything anymore, Myungsoo already leaned in, his lips sealing the taller’s. It was an unmoving kiss, just lips met lips that lasted only for a few seconds before the handsome musician pulling away. “I-I’m sorry.. I d-didn’t mean..” he stammered, looking down guiltily with blush across his face.

 

“T-That’s okay,” the latter answered softly, “Anyway, thanks for the presents,” he added. This times Myungsoo dared himself to look at his roommate. He saw the other’s face was equally red as himself, but damn, he looked adorable.

 

Myungsoo scraped his nape, shyly smiled at the latter, “You’re welcome. About that..” he trailed off, before flashing a grin on his handsome face. “I bought a cake,” he said, lifting the box in his hand. “Now we can properly celebrate your birthday,” he added, still grinning like an idiot.

 

“Oh my God.. You really bought a cake? I mean, the cupcake is more than enough,” Sungyeol said in disbelief, but he smiled nonetheless. Being living alone for a while now, he had no one that would celebrate his birthday like the other did. “But are you sure you’re okay celebrating now? I mean, you haven’t sleep..” he said, worried about his roommate well-being.

 

“Well.. You haven’t sleep, too, remember?” Myungsoo replied with a soft chuckle. “You know what, if we’d be zombies due to lack of sleep, so be it,” he joked. “Come on,” he continued, pulling the latter’s with one hand while the other was holding the cake and lead them to the dining table. He settled the cake, carefully taking it our of the box. It was a simple strawberry short cake with fresh not overly sweet cream and on top there was a thin rectangular shaped white chocolate, there was some writing with dark chocolate icing which was saying ‘Happy Birthday, Yeol’. “I hope you don’t mind short cake. I mean, I have no idea what’s your favorite,” he said with a sheepish grin as he put a candle on the cake.

 

“Oh. I love any kind sweets, really,” the slightly elder male answered with a small smile, shyly gazing at his roommate.

 

Once the candle was lit, Myungsoo placed the cake so it’s closer to the taller since they were sitting in front of each other. “Make a wish?” he said with a sweet smile on his face, watching how the other closed his eyes, hand clasping underneath his chin as he made a wish, then blowing the candle.

 

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and right away he saw the younger’s gentle smile which was just absolutely beautiful. And for a second he thought, could his wish really come true?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter