Myungyeol ~Calories Blah Blah, I Want to Know.. But I Don’t Want to Ask

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was awesome! Oh my God, don’t you think Johnny Depp is such a great actor? I never tired of watching him even though I’m a male,” he started blabbering as we stepped out of the cinema after watching the newest Pirates of Caribbean movie. Hearing him talking so excitedly like this made me smiled, it was always so amusing to watch this particular friend of mine, Lee Sungyeol.

 

“Yea, you’re a male. A gay male,” I remarked playfully, making him rolling his eyes as he made a face.

 

“Ya, Kim Myungsoo! Look at yourself, you’re one yourself,” he snorted as he crossed his arms over his chest while shaking his head softly.

 

Chuckling to myself, I nodded in agreement. “You’re right. We’re in the same boat.”

 

“And that’s why we’re stuck with each other since forever,” he replied with a light shrug. Forever? Well, now that he said it that way, it’s indeed been a really long time since we met.

 

Even after all this time, I still clearly remember when our families met in a vacation, we were eight at the time. It was whimsical that we met in Japan on our own family trip but then ended up being neighbors. Because of my dad’s job, my family lived in Osaka for several years and before we returned to Seoul, we decided to have one last trip there. We went to Okinawa and there we met them, the gullible Lee’s family. Both of us were queueing for food and they were in front of us, yet they took really long to order until my father noticed that they couldn’t read the menu since they couldn’t either speak Japanese nor English. Because the line behind us only getting longer, my father helped them. When we thought it’ll be over just like that, Sungyeol’s dad chased after us and asked whether they could join us, following our plan instead of their own since it’s felt safer if we’re together, he said. Well, I can really understand that. Then again, I was always thinking why did they decided to go on a backpacking trip while they understood nothing about the language, not even English. But I guess, that’s the interesting side of the Lees. A whole week we spent together in Okinawa, I grew rather close to the Lee’s son, yep, no other than Sungyeol, himself. As the days passed, they’re going back to South Korea, while we’re back to prepare the moving process, packing and stuffs.

 

Around a month later, we’re finally back to Seoul, moving in to a new house in a calm neighborhood. We were having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter