Gyujong ~Fall Out Boy, Alone Together

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his childhood, being a model was his dream and yet, now that he was indeed one, Sungjong hardly felt happy. If there’s any reason why, it was because he had to be perfect at all occasions since after all as a public figure, people, especially his fans, would always be watching him. This also came to his love life. With people had so many expectations on him, he got no room for it or rather had no freedom to expose it. Despite of had been dating this certain person for a couple years, he had to keep it between them and his manager. While he wanted to have some normal dates like others, he couldn’t. Aside from the fact that his lover wasn’t officially in entertainment industry, the fact that it was a he also a big matter in this. Society still couldn’t accept that kind of relationships and he’s well aware of that. In addition to all of that, his older boyfriend wasn’t exactly the type someone like him would date as he was a street musician, not to mention his appearance was more on the edgy side, an exact opposite of the super stylish model.

 

If he was about to think about it all over again, honestly there were times he questioned his very own self. Why did he fall for him again? Was it his look? Definitely no, since lots models, both females and males, were way more attractive, more gorgeous, and more handsome than him. Personality? Not quite since Sunggyu, his lover, could be such a sometimes and far away from the word romantic. Yes, he’s a musician, people said musician had this mellow side of them, but it seemed like it wasn’t the case with this one. The man never sang for him, let alone writing one for him. Then why? A smile roused on his face. Now that he remembered, it was his straightforward and spontaneous naturally. Kim Sunggyu was the only person who so daringly said that the model was ugly right in front of his face. Of course, at first it pissed him off and hence he started to attempt on hitting on the latter. The elder’s cold demeanor was challenging for a model who could get anything he wanted once he opened his mouth. It started off with a simple ‘I’ll make him fall for me and dump him’, but it got way too personal and both couldn’t let each other go in the end.

 

As a popu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter