Myungyeol ~Fall Out Boy, Sugar We’re Goin’ Down

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody knew how childish Lee Sungyeol was even in normal basis. If there’s one thing he couldn’t tolerate was someone who made fun of his favorite heroes. As the choding was huge DC fan, he often pissed when someone mocked at DC characters. Not that he hated Marvel heroes, nope, he loved Guardian of The Galaxy as well as X-Men series, yet somehow he just preferred DC style of heroes than Marvel. He was growing up watching Batman animated series, reading the whole comics. In fact, the bat was his ultimate favorite. Anything with Bruce Wayne in it, he would buy them without second thought. Comics, DVDs, up to merchandises, everything. He bought it all and it’s all his prize possession. On the other hand, his lover, Kim Myungsoo, wasn’t quite a fan of either. He knew hero movies, but not to the extent that he knew everything. He simply watched the movie and that’s all. Heck, he eve wouldn’t have watch it if his elder boyfriend didn’t drag him to the cinema or asking him to watch it together on their movie night.

 

Yet, one thing was sure, Myungsoo just loved to make fun of those heroes solely to tease his cute lover. Indeed, Sungyeol was childish and he would sulk the whole day, even ignoring the handsome guy before him if the younger mocked at his favorite heroes, even so Myungsoo just couldn’t help himself. The sulking choding was utterly adorable that he couldn’t stand it like that night when the two were watching Batman VS Superman..

 

“Nah, what kind of loser Batman is? He’s literally helped by a woman. Isn’t he supposed to be stronger? He’s a man,” the younger said while spooning his boyfriend. They were cuddling on the couch in front of the television, Sungyeol’s back pressed closely against his chest.

 

With such remarks, the elder didn’t waste his time, glaring at the grinning Myungsoo. “What did you say?” he snarled at the other, crossing his hands over his chest in a rather childish manner.

 

“Batman is a loser. He’s rich, but that’s it,” Myungsoo said in a matter of factly, mentally grinning at his lover’s expression. The latter’s expression darkened and the next second he knew, Sungyeol pushed him away as he stood up.

 

“Look, Kim Myungsoo, I’d ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter