Myungyeol ~Vinyl Theatre, 30 Seconds

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a prince meant not having too much freedom to even decided what someone wanted to wear. Myungsoo was no different. He never asked to be born as a prince, but there he was. Living and growing up in a palace and he'll soon become the leader of the land ruled by his family. He's in his twenties now and his parents were busy looking for someone who suit to be his wife. One thing no one ever care about was the fact that he's still deeply in love with one of the ex-servants in their kingdom slash his past lover, Lee Sungyeol. As ridiculous as it might be, he's been in love with him since only god knows when. The first time they met, both were still kids with the servant a year older than himself. Sungyeol hadn’t started his job as a servant yet that time, simply tagging along his father who’s apparently a chef in the palace to work. The boy just so happened to encounter the prince himself and somehow became really close friends ever since. By the time they became teenagers, things started developing in a way they both couldn’t control. They were fifteen and sixteen when they had their first kiss. It was only the beginning of what they deemed as relationship.

 

Ever since he was fourteen, Sungyeol had started working in the palace as servant. Of course since he was younger, they didn’t give him that much tasks. Also since everyone knew how close he was with the prince, they allowed the two to hang out more than giving him tasks. The king and queen were fond of him too because of his cheerful personality. They thought it was a nice influence to the rather distant prince. Things took a worst turn when the head servant found Sungyeol in the prince’s chamber and they’re both cuddling each other without any clothes on. The relationship was all exposed and it angered the king and he threatened the young prince that he would make the servant kicked out of the land along with his parents if the boy was persistent about their relationship. As Myungsoo deemed he’d be fine with only watching his lover from afar, he agreed with the term without a doubt. Yet what he didn’t know was the fact that the minister had sent Sungyeol away from the kingdom as per King’s demand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter