Myungyeol ~The Script, Kaleidoscope

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, 6-7 y.o Sooyeol

That afternoon, Sungyeol went to the mall with his mother to buy ingredients for their dinner later, Myungsoo tagged along as his parents hadn’t came back home. Being always amused by everything, the slightly older boy was often getting apart from his mom and Myungsoo because of something that caught his eyes. Tugging the younger’s hand from behind, he beckoned his other hand, motioning the latter to follow him..

 

“Soo, look!! The inside is so pretty,” he said while touching a colorful cylinder, peeking through the hole with a happy smile on his face.

 

“It’s called kaleidoscope,” the younger informed shortly, more amused by the other’s behavior rather than the thing.

 

“Why it can look like this?? It’s so pretty..” the elder said in amusement, still looking at the tube in his hand.

 

“Well, inside there are mirrors, beads or pebbles, and bits of glass. When the light entered, it created the colorful patterns due to the reflection of the mirrors,” Myungsoo explained calmly, then turning the other end of the kaleidoscope. “You can see different patterns if you turn it like this.”

 

“Woaa~ This is fascinating!!” Sungyeol said in excitement, starting turning the other end to see more patterns. “I want this! I’ll ask mom to buy for me,” he said with a determined huff, taking the cylinder back to its place before rushing towards his mom, leaving the younger.

 

Myungsoo quietly looked at the thing, then at his friend who already walked towards him while dragging his mom..

 

“Mom, can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter