Myungyeol ~Katy Perry, Unconditionally

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been more than twelve years ever since Sungyeol met a certain male named Myungsoo in his childhood. Although their first meeting wasn’t the best, somehow they managed to be best friends. Myungsoo was always helping the elder and cheering him up whenever Sungyeol was down, and the tall choding always does the same courtesy. So, it wouldn’t be strange for Yeol to fall for the slightly younger male. The first time he realized it was four years ago just a moment before he graduated from high shool. And now, as an adult, he decided to brace himself, gether all of his courage to confess. With a sketch book in his arms, Sungyeol went around their uni, searching for his best friend as he wanted to confess. A part of him was excited, but in all honesty, he was also scared that Myungsoo didn’t feel the same and that it could ruin their friendship. But, you never know unless you try, right?

 

There, he found Myungsoo has just left his locker, probably he was about to go home since it’s evening and there was no one beside them in the hall way. Inhaling deeply, Sungyeol stepped closer to his friend, trying so hard to calm his crazy heartbeat. He stopped around ten meter away from the latter, calling him, “Soo!!”

 

“Hey, Yeol! I thought you’ve already went home,” Myungsoo turned around smiling at the taller male, was about to walk towards the elder.

 

“Stop there!” Sungyeol said, earning a confused look from the latter. “I have something to show you,” he added, biting his bottom lip before he revealed the first page of the sketch book. There were words written in colorful big handwriting, along with some cute picture of hearts.

 

Things I LOVE about You

 

Sungyeol flipped the paper, and another sentence was written there.

 

I love your radiant smile, it always makes me smile, too!

 

He made sure that he gave the latter some time to read what he’s wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter