Myungyeol ~Shawn Mendes, Stitches

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : INFINITE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Longingly staring on the photo frames that filled his wall, Myungsoo felt tears trailing down his cheeks while hugging one in his arms. All of them were occupied by memories of his lover. The male was so happy and smiling so radiantly in each of them, perfectly captured by his own camera. The love of his life was Lee Sungyeol, the bubbly and cheerful guy he met in a park when he was hunting for some good candid photos of various people. His smile was so mesmerizing and the moment he realized, he was stunned. After a long search, he finally found his muse. And so, he braced himself and talked to the taller male which he found out was slightly older than himself. The more they hung out with each other, the more he was charmed by the other, and it’s only natural that things between them developed into something else. His feelings too gradually changed from attraction to love, somehow.

 

At first, the handsome photographer was unsure of it, but the moment he felt this urge to snap when he saw the tall male with someone else, he admitted it. It took him a while to finally confess, fortunately the love wasn’t one sided. Hence they’re started dating. Every day was always so much fun and full of laughter, of course there were time when they had a small fight or the other was sulking at him because of some childish stuffs, something the younger found so adorable. But the relationship ended as fast as it started. A few days after their anniversary, all of sudden the elder passed out in the middle of his job. Myungsoo panicked the moment he got a call from the hospital and rushing there. As soon as he stepped his foot inside the room, he saw his angel was laying on the bed, seemed so weak and pale.

 

It was brain cancer and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter