Together Forever, Thief and Genius

Maid for a Genius

Aaron’s POV:

Joe stopped as we got to the airport and opened the door for me. I stepped out of the car and looked at my watch. My plane was due to leave in 10 minutes. I looked far away to where the sun was facing.

Gui Gui…I’m so sorry.

Joe looked at me. I took a deep breath and nodded and we stepped into the airport.

~~~

Gui Gui’s POV:

As we came to the airport, Min Pei slammed her foot onto the brakes and the car skidded to a stop.

“Hurry and go first!” She ordered me. “I’ll go park this thing!” I nodded and stepped out of the car, feeling a bit sick from the wild car trip.

Making a mental note not to ever ride a car if Min Pei was the driver, I rushed to the airport and looked around. People looked at me strangely as I ran around in my maid uniform but I didn’t care. There was no time for that. I looked around the airport desks, shouting Aaron’s name.

Then, in the corner of my eye, I spotted him. He was at the front desk and was talking to the person behind the desk.

I watched as he nodded and took his passport. My eyes widened. He was going to go through the doors that led to the plane.

“Aaron!” I yelled as loud as I could, running towards him. He stopped and turned around, his eyes widening in surprise. I ran forward and hugged him tightly like there was no tomorrow.

“Gui Gui…” Was all he said before I interrupted him.

“No!” I yelled, still hugging him. “You can’t leave!!” Slowly, he removed my arms around his waist and looked at me with a smile. His eyes were sad.

“I got to leave,” He said. “My father might-“

“I-I don’t care!! But I don’t want you to leave me because I…I love you!” There. I said it. It didn’t really matter how embarrassing it was. I didn’t care. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for him to start teasing me or something.

Instead, Aaron fell silent, still holding my arm. Suddenly, he pulled me arm towards him and kissed me as I came forward. This time, I replied to it. Aaron slowly broke off and looked at me with a smile, a smile I hadn’t seen him use before. A real smile.

“Thank you,” He said. I blushed and curled a lock of my hair behind my ear. We both turned towards a man that was waiting patiently.

“Are you going to come aboard the plane, young master?” He asked. Aaron smiled.

“No thanks, Joe,” He replied. “I…I can’t go now. I have someone important that I can’t leave.” Joe smiled and bowed.

“Very well,” He said. “I shall notify the master.” I looked at Aaron happily and he looked back at me. We both smiled and then he leaned forward. His soft lips touched mine. I blushed and kissed him back.

Meanwhile, Joe’s conversation on the phone with Aaron’s father:

Joe: Master, I’m afraid he doesn’t want to go now. Would you still like him to go?

Mr. Yan: Hmph. Seems like he’s not acting anymore. I haven’t seen this much emotion on his face in ages. Let him go. Let him be with who he wants.

Joe: *smiles* Thank you, master.

-HANGS UP-

~~~

Gui Gui’s POV:

We walked out of the airport, hand in hand. People stared at us, a famous genius holding hands with a former infamous thief dressed in a maid outfit. It was a strange sight.

We had no car to ride on since Joe had gone aboard the plane himself instead. Suddenly, Min Pei drove up to us and opened her window.

“You guys coming in?” She asked. I stood rigid and started shivering. Aaron looked at me.

“Are you alright?” He asked. “Why are you shaking?” Stiffly, I turned my head towards him. He kind of got the message.

“You had a bad experience with Min Pei’s driving?” He asked. Still shaking, I waved a weak hand at him.

“N-N-N-N-No…” I said. “I-I-It was f-f-f-innnneee…A-Absolutely f-finnnneee…” He sighed and looked at Min Pei.

“She can’t stand your driving, Da Pei,” He said. She pouted.

“Why not? I think I’ve got the best driving skills ever!”

“No you haven’t. Come to think of it, it’s the first time I’ve actually seen you drive a car.”

“Heehee, this is my second time now.”

“…Get out of the driver’s seat, Da Pei, you might kill us all.” Min Pei pouted again but reluctantly got out. Aaron stepped in instead and Min Pei plopped herself onto the back seats of the car. I sat at the front, next to Aaron. He looked at me and smiled. I felt more relaxed.

Then, we left the airport.

Later at the mansion…

I took a rest in my room, squealing and rolling around my bed like an idiot. I was terribly happy. I couldn’t stop laughing.

Then, there was a knock on my door. I stopped my crazy laughter.

“Ah, come in,” I said. Mei Mei burst in and jumped at me.

“Guuuuiiii!!” She yelled, almost bowling me over. “YoungmasterXiaoYuaskedmeoutandIfeltsohappyandIacceptedandnowwe’regoingoutandthankyouforbringingyoungmasterAaronback!!”

“…What?”

She took a deep breath and beamed at me.

“Xiao Yu asked me ouuuuttt!!”

“Oh,” I said bluntly. “Congratulations.”

“And now we’re going out! And you know, he doesn’t seem as rude anymore!”

“…Right…” That’s a relief.

“And thank you for bringing back young master Aaron!” She said. “I don’t know what I or any of the other maids would do if he leftttt!!” I blushed.

“Oh,” Mei Mei said. “And one more thing, there’s a meeting with everyone at the main hall now. Let’s go already!”

By the time we had come into the main hall, everyone was already there. Aaron was at the top of the balcony of the main hall where everyone could see him.

He was still talking as Mei Mei and I had just come out from the entrance near the balcony.

“…And everyone,” He said. “Starting from now on, there’s a maid that you cannot bully.” He smiled.

“Because from now on, she’ll be my girlfriend!” The maids all squealed, obviously thinking that it was one of them. Aaron glanced at me and my face went pink to red.

“Please welcome Gui Gui everyone!” He announced. Before I could escape somewhere, he grabbed my arm and I went hurtling forward in his arms.

“Hah!? Wh-What are you doing, idiot!?” I said, feeling embarrassed. Some of the maids were cheering. Most of them looked disappointed. Serena, who was pulling open the curtains, pulled one with rage and a bucket of worms fell on her head. Min Pei, who was hiding behind a curtain, giggled.

Aaron, who was still holding my arm, turned me around and we kissed. I closed my eyes. Well, at least I have a story to tell to our kids.

:3

~THE END~

 

~~

Author’s Note:

I’VE OFFICIALLY FINISHED ANOTHER FAN FIC!! Hmm, did I finish it a bit too quickly? -_-|| It seems kinda rushed…And I always seem to end my fan fics with GuiLun just saying they like each other…I guess my writing style will never change -_____________-

ANYWAY, I’D LIKE TO THANK THESE PEOPLE FOR ALWAYS SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING THIS FAN FIC AND MY OTHER FAN FICS (And I apologize if I have forgotten some or if I have misspelled your username):

CupcakesPrincess

Bubble

GuiLunChunElla9

SaranghaeILY

dramaddict

yuinlim

Yvonniees

sweetghost

Sakurahimeno

SakuraMikan12

 

And thank you for always commenting and giving me lots of energy for another chapter:

GuilunLovers01

CupcakesPrincess

Bubble

sweetghost

dramaddict

SaranghaeILY

 

 

 

And since most of you, with your epic persuading skills, have convinced me (and I am easily persuaded -.-), I’ll try make a sequel to this!! Yeah, I feel this one went by a little shorter…T_T

Look forward to meeting you again in my future fan fics~