D-Day

Maid for a Genius

 

This was it. It was Wednesday. Gulping and shuffling down the stairs in my date clothe-NO, WAIT, IT’S NOT A DATE. IT’S NOT A DATE. Shuffling down the stairs in the clothes that Min Pei bought me; I got to the bottom and saw Aaron. He noticed me as I came towards him and stared at me for a long time.

I shuffled around uncomfortably and straightened my shirt a bit.

“D-Don’t laugh,” I mumbled. “I don’t usually wear these types of clothes…” Aaron let out a smile.

“It’s okay, you look cute,” He said. As soon as he said that, I flushed red.

“L-L-Let’s go already!” I yelled, legs too stiff to walk so I marched instead. We both went out the door where a nice limousine was parked. Aaron opened the door for me and I sat inside and gaped at how huge and luxurious it was.

“A-A-A-A-Amazing!!” I said. “H-H-H-H-How can you afford this?” Ah. Pfft. He’s rich. Of course he can afford this.

“So where do you want to go?” Aaron asked me as he got in next to me. I thought for a while.

“Ah!” I said. “The amusement park! The amusement park! I haven’t been there in a while!!” He raised his eyebrow.

“If you say so,” He said and turned to the driver to tell him instructions.

The driver nodded and off we went. As the car passed the city, I gazed at all the places I had hid in as a thief. Huh? City? Outside? Wait…

I quickly turned back to Aaron.

“You can’t go outside,” I said. He frowned and looked at me.

“Why not?”

“You’ll get sick!”

He broke into a smile and looked away into the window.

“It’s alright, I guess,” He said, still looking through the window. “If it’s going somewhere outside with you, I won’t mind.” My heart skipped a beat.

Nobody’s POV:

“If it’s going somewhere outside with you, I won’t mind.” MinPeilistened intently from her headphones. Little did that Ghostie know, she had installed a miniature listening device somewhere in the clothes Ghostie was wearing right now. Min Pei listened closely but things were kind of hard to hear because the listening device kept picking up sounds of Ghostie’s rapidly beating heart.

That’s so sweet, MinPeithought to herself. I haven’t heard Aaron say that to any girl and sound serious about it before! She put her headphones back on and listened for some more.

~~~

Back to Gui Gui’s POV:

The moment we got there, I jumped out of the car and beamed as I saw the amusement park. It had been ages since I had come to an amusement park to play.

I spun around and saw Aaron, getting out of the car and looking around. I skipped over to him.

“Hey,” I said. “Are you really, really sure you’ll be fine? We can go back if you want.” Aaron smiled faintly at me.

“It’s alright,” He said. “I can manage.” And then he smirked.

“You worrying about me?”

Once again, I flushed red.

“N-No!” I yelled. “O-Of course not!” He laughed and then grabbed my hand and headed off to the amusement park.

We went on many rides together and I couldn’t help laughing and smiling. We both came out of one of the rides and I stretched my arms.

“Aaah! That was so fun!!” I cried. “I haven’t been to this place in ages!” Aaron stared at me for a while and I pouted.

“What?” I asked. He smiled.

“I haven’t seen you smile like that before,” He said. “You should always smile like that. You look better that way.” Again, that made my face go red and my heart beat faster. Half the time I found it annoying. Why did it keep doing that!?

I pulled the floppy sun hat I was wearing further down so it covered my face a bit more.

“Th-Thanks…”

We just stood there for a while until I suddenly saw a hand push my hat up and Aaron staring at me. He leaned closer and closer and I didn’t dare move. My heart and my legs didn’t let me.

He kissed me and my heart beat wildly.

“Thanks for coming out with me today, Gui Gui,” Aaron said, after we broke off.

“J-Just watch out for your health,” I mumbled. He smiled and held out his hand. I took it, not knowing what else to do and we walked off to other parts of the amusement park.

~~

Author’s Note:

………………Hmm…for the first time I don’t really have anything to say.

So ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….THANK YOU FOR READING!

Oh and please come and check out my new fan fiction, “Just Because of A Facebook ‘Like’” if you want to. XD