Trapped!

Maid for a Genius

 

Sorry! I forgot to mention in the last chapter…

~~

Aaron started teaching Gui Gui more and more knowledge and meanwhile…someone is looking at them…(And it’s not Min Pei! Min Pei was spying on the person that was spying on GuiLun…As usual…)

Gui Gui’s POV:

“Alright,” Aaron said. “We’re done for now.” He smirked.

“Seeing your uncomfortable face, looks like you need a bit of a rest.”

“Sh-Shut up!” I yelled and headed to the door. My face was going non-stop red. His face felt so close to mine that I could feel his breath.

I turned around and muttered, “But…thanks for the lesson.” He held a hand to his ear, pretending he couldn’t hear what I had said.

“Hmmm?” He said. “What did you say~?”

“N-Never mind!” I shouted and slammed the door shut. I heard him chuckle.

Jerk. What was he thinking!? Suddenly, I heard the click clack of shoes and I turned around. It was one of the maids. What was her name? S…S…Selina? S…S…Serena? Ah. That was it. Serena.

She gave me a look of disgust. She was one of the mean maids as well.

“What were you doing in the young master’s room?” She demanded, giving me a cold stare. I turned towards her and gave her one of my fakest smiles.

“Oh, nothing,” I said, screwing my eyes up so it looked like my eyes were smiling with my mouth. “You think I would do anything to the young master?” The maid’s eyes flashed. She walked past me, our shoulders hitting each other as she walked past.

“Careful what you say, thief,” She was smirking. I could feel it. “I might let your secret out.” I watched her as she went away. Sheesh.

“You’re screwed,” A voice said. I jumped. It was, of course, Min Pei who was staring up at me and drinking some orange juice.

“Wh-Why are you always hiding somewhere!?” I squeaked. She acted as if she didn’t hear me and placed down her orange juice on a nearby chair.

“Interesting,” She murmured. “Very interesting.” I frowned.

“What?” I asked. “What’s interesting?” Min Pei looked at me.

“How could Serena know about your secret? I mean, you’re not that famous, I mean, come on.”

“Thanks…” I said dryly. She ignored my remark and sunk back into the shadows.

“Interesting…”

~~~

I pulled open a closed curtain and sighed in frustration. Curtain number 50. Finished. I turned around and went to pull the 51st curtain until a leg stuck out and almost made me trip over. Luckily, my reflexes were good. I jumped over the leg in time and turned to see that it was none other than Serena’s leg.

She pursed her lips and returned her leg back to its standing position.

“Master Aaron wants to find you,” She said coldly. “He’ll be on the first floor waiting for you.” I frowned. Again?

“Alright,” I said reluctantly. But why would he want to find me on the first floor? Why not his room which was basically like his office??

I headed off to the elevator which we used for going up and down in this huge house and pressed the button for the first floor. The elevator was empty so I felt a little scared going by myself. The doors of the elevator closed. I glimpsed Serena smiling at the last second as the doors slammed shut.

Smiling? Why was she smiling?

Then, the lights went out. I tried pushing the doors open again but it didn’t work. Blindly, I pushed the buttons of the elevator. But it was no use.

The elevator had no electricity right now. I thumped the door. It was obviously Serena’s doings.

“Let me out!!” I yelled. But all I could hear was laughter getting fainter and fainter.

I slid down onto the floor of the elevator and suppressed a sob.

It was really dark and enclosed. I felt that I couldn’t breathe. My shoulders shook and a tear fell from my eye. It had been ages since I cried.

~~

Author’s Note: Long time no see! Sorry! This is a short chapter! XD (Correction: Shorter than my usual chapters…)

Sorry CupcakesPrincess jie! The reason why I didn’t upload for a long time? Well, have I ever told you guys that I actually have no internet?

Well, I finally got to umm “borrow” a little of my sister’s internet and I used it so much that I kinda forgot about typing more chapters…XD

Gui Gui’s locked up! She’s locked up! O.o

What do you think will happen next?

I’m waiting for comments~ :D

ILY~