Chapter 1

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frequently.... The value and importance of something will be noticed when its no longer owned.

 

 

“Eun hye-ya…”

Eun hye turns around when she heard someone called her name softly. Her eyes fixed to a man who was smiling sweetly as he stared right into her face.

 "Ji Hoon oppa?" Eun Hye whispered. She continuously stared the face as she recalled moments with that man.

Without asking a permission from the lady, Ji Hoon pulled a chair and sit beside her. Eun Hye can feels the smile from Ji Hoon were still the same as before, like when they were both studying at university. His smiles still charming and sweet.

 “How are you, Eun Hye-ya?”asked Ji Hoon softly.

For a moment, Eun Hye still stunned. That voice, the voice that she always loved and missed long time ago, now appeared in front of her.

 “I’m fine, oppa. What are you doing here?” stared Eun Hye  to the man that once shipping her heart. 

 “World is small, don’t you think?”

 “What are you talking about? I don’t understand.” Eun Hye confused.

Ji Hoon did not answer immediately. He keeps staring at Eun Hye face as he admired the beauty yet elegant lady in front of him. “I will start working here tomorrow.” claim Ji Hoon.

 “You… worked here?” asked Eun Hye, shocked.

Ji Hoon just nodded several time. Eun Hye stretched her hand hand towards him. Ji Hoon takes her hand as he shaked it friendly.

 “Only the best will be working here… Congratulations oppa.” Eun Hye smiled.

Ji Hoon flustered with her charming smile. “And how about you , Eun Hye-ya? Are you still single?” ask Ji Hoon suddenly.

Her smile suddenly faded as she sighed; “I’m married oppa. About a years ago.”

Ji Hoon with his sweet smile continue to ask; “Congrats Eun Hye-ya. Who your husband? Is he a doctor too?” guess Ji Hoon.

Eun Hye feel stuttered as she feels heavy to tell Ji Hoon the truth. “No…” Eun Hye whispered.

 “He just a clerk.” Eun Hye continued. She can see Ji Hoon smirked after she answered his question. “Yes! You can laugh oppa. You can laugh. All this time, everybody had laughed at me.” noted Eun Hye, angrily.

 “Hey… whats wrong?” speak Ji Hoon softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter