Chapter 7

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All day long in her workplace, Yoon Eun Hye still wondered Jong Kook’s words towards Ha Dong Hoon yesterday.

 

"Prepare the visa and passport. We will depart tomorrow night, 9 o'clock sharp."

 

She’s wondering in her mind. ‘Where Kim Jong Kook and Ha Dong Hoon want to go? What is AZ887?’  Her curiosity became stronger. After changing her clothes, she drove her car towards the airport.

She’s looking at the departure information board at the airport. The information that been shown are all for long distance destination.  ‘Where is his destination?’ Eun Hye whispered in her heart. Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Paris and Narita. The list of destination that has been scheduled for 9pm departure was shown on the board.

Her watch was shown at 8.45pm. Eun Hye became restless and start to viewing around the airport. Yoon Eun Hye hides herself behind a pole when she saw Jong Kook and Haha who was wearing formal attire, walking towards the airport checking counter. She’s looking at both of the man with a feeling that even her cannot describe.

“The KH780 flight to Frankfurt will be departed in 40 minutes, all the passengers are gladly to be inform to be present at departure hall. Thank you.”

The voice of the announcement made Eun Hye feels shocked.

‘Frankfurt, Germany?’ Eun Hye whispered, confused.

When the Boeing 747 which bringing Jong Kook and Haha departing, Eun Hye still wondering, didn’t understand a thing. She became more confused!

The ringing of her phone makes her wake up from her dreams. She immediately answered her phone without looking the caller’s name.

“Yobseyo..”

“Hye Eun Hye-ya.” 

“Ohh.. Neh Ji Hoon oppa. What is it?”

“I want to ask you for dinner with me. That if you have a free time.”

Eun Hye smiled alone when she heard the invitation.

“Where?” Eun Hye asked, softly.

“How about the Italian restaurants near Incheon International Airport?”

Yoon Eun Hye smiled widely. The restaurant was not far from the place she’s standing. “Arasso oppa. I’ll wait you there.” she disconnected the line.

Enjoying the European-style dinner was better. The dishes were great and delicious. And the special treatment from Ji Hoon makes Eun Hye forgot all the things that messing her mind.

 

From a dinner, they change a location to a night club.

“Aigoo… oppa.. I’m very tired. It has been a long time I didn’t dance.” Eun Hye sighed,panting while sitting closely beside Ji Hoon. She didn’t budge when Ji Hoon hands start to crawling around her waist.

“After this…. Where do you want to go?” asked Eun Hye, softly.

Ji Hoon smile full with meanings while staring sweetly Eun Hye face.

 

***

 

Yoon Eun Hye awake from her sleep that morning with Ji Hoon beside her. She’s hugging Ji Hoon waist with satisfy smiled in her face.

At her workplace, her face seems bright and happy all day long.

Song Ji Hyo looked at all her behavior confusingly. Usually Eun Hye will look depressed and bad mood because of her marital problems. But that afternoon, Eun Hye seems different.

“Feels happy, Eun Hye-ya?” asked Ji Hyo in the changing room after they finished dissecting a victim of an accident.

“Ani yo, unnie… I’m fine, just like usual.” replied Eun Hye while washing her hand after removing the rubber glove she’s wears performing the surgery earlier.

After she finished taking a shower and changing her clothes, she’s getting ready to going out.

“Where do you want to go, Eun Hye-ya?” asked Ji Hyo, confused with Eun Hye’s action.

“I left my car at Ji Hoon’s apartment. I want to go there to fetch it. Earlier I brought his car.”

Song Ji Hyo frowned. Her eyes staring straight to Eun Hye face.

“Did..did you sleep at his apartment?” Ji Hyo stuttered. She can’t believe what she just heard.

Eun Hye didn’t answers. Only a smile on her lips replacing her answers.

Ji Hyo shaking her head irritably. Eun Hye behavior was way too much. She realized Eun Hye has changed a lot after Ji Hoon came to their hospital. And now, she’s confident that Eun Hye has lost her considerations. She can imagine how devastating Kim Jong Kook will be if he knows about Eun Hye’s fraud and dishonesty.   “Kim Jong Kook ssi... Why your life has to be like this.. I 'm sympathy with you...”     ***   For a few days, Eun Hye seems very happy and cheerful. Her relationship with Ji Hoon was no more a secret.  Everywhere she goes, Ji Hoon will be there accompany her.   “Eun Hye-ya.” Ji Hyo greets when they met in the cafeteria of the hospital after a while Eun Hye relationships with Ji Hoon became a hot topics.   “Neh unnie. Wae yo?” Eun Hye also greets with her sweet smile.   “I want to ask you something.”   “What is it unnie?”   “Don’t you scare?” asked Ji Hyo with a strict voice.   “Scare of what, unnie? I don’t understand..”   “What if….what if your husband knows about you a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter