Chapter 16

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note : Here's the update. Sorry for the lateness, so i make it a bit long than usual. i hope you guys like it. Mianhe once again. Please enjoy the story.

 

***

 

It is two past midnight when Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo walking together towards Jong Kook’s apartment after come back from the park. Before that, she parks her car at the car loot beside his car. With her hand clinging at Jong Kook’s arm for support, Ji Hyo’s eyes wonders around the apartment, enjoying the new scenery. 

“Ahhh…. So it was here.”

Song Ji Hyo mumbles softly but still appears in Jong Kook’s ear. She’s looking around the apartment as that was a new experience for her to enter the luxury condo-like place.

“Oppa…. My apartment just a couple block from here, but I never set my foot on this place. It was huge and amazing.” 

Kim Jong Kook smiles sweetly as he walks slowly towards the lift. Taking a quick glance, he’s eyeing the movement and the act of the lady. He suddenly stops and releases her hand from his arm.

“Ji Hyo ya…. Thanks for sending me home, and thanks again for your time. I had a good time with you tonight. You can leave now.”

“Aishhh…. So not very cool this ahjussi… What, you think you can chase me away like that?”

“Anii…. I didn’t meant like that. I just don’t want to trouble you with this.” says Jong Kook while showing his injured leg.

“Flatterer!! It’s okay, oppa…. At least let me send you at your door.” replies Ji Hyo, clings her hand back with Jong Kook’s arm. She smiles at Jong Kook, assuring him that everything was fine.

Didn’t want to make it further, Kim Jong Kook with his smile just agreeing with Ji Hyo and walks inside the wide open lift that waiting them to enter.

Pressing the 3rd floor button, the door began to close slowly with them inside. It was a hell of silence inside the lift with both of them enjoying the moment. Feel the butterfly inside him, Jong Kook just only able to glance at Ji Hyo via the reflection of the lift door. He stares at her beautiful eyes, down to her perfect nose and then to her seductive pinkish lips. Gulping his saliva with the scenery, he wonders the taste of the tasty lips. His mind gets naughtier when suddenly Ji Hyo her dry lips just to make it wet.

 

When she didn’t get any reaction from Jong Kook, Ji Hyo looks at the reflection of the mirror-like-door in front of her. And what she see was absolutely shocking her. All she can see was Jong Kook staring at her intensely with her small eyes and weird cringes face. 

“Oppa…. Why you looking me like that?” Ji Hyo suddenly asks while staring straight to Jong Kook’s eyes also via the reflection. She knew that she bust him staring at her. She let a tiny smile on her lips, teasing Jong Kook with it.

Feels shock with the sudden statement, Jong Kook turns away his head, avoiding Ji Hyo’s playful gaze.

Kim Jong Kook’s cheek blushes as he feels ashamed that his act was busted. And to make it worse, Jong Kook can feels Ji Hyo begin to grips his arm tightly with her head lean on his shoulder as he can feel the heat from Ji Hyo’s body. Luckily, before Ji Hyo can pledges for an answer, the lift door opens slowly, showing the level of Jong Kook’s apartment. Once again, the scenery was captured by Ji Hyo’s eyes as she can see the luxuries of the place. There’s only four doors for each floor, means that there is only four apartments per floor. And there she is, standing at the front of the door of one of the luxury yet big beautiful apartment.

“Oppa…. Oppa…. Oppa….”

“Hmm… Wae.. Wae Ji Hyo ya? Wae..?” Jong Kook replies softly.

“Did you really live at this place?”

Releasing her grips on his arm, Jong Kook holds both of her hand to make her facing him and say;

“Yes…. Ji Hyo ya.. I live here. Why?”

“Although I just standing here at the hallway, I can bet that your apartment was huge and stunning, right?.”

“You want to take a look? I can show it to you. Only if you brave enough to enter someone place at the middle of the night after just ONE date.” says Jong Kook, teasingly smirking.

Song Ji Hyo blankly stares Jong Kook, slowly processing the meaning of Jong Kook’s word. Once she got the meaning, she can only pouts and hits hardly Jong Kook’s arm.

“Yahh oppa….. You!!” Ji Hyo whines like a little kid.

Kim Jong Kook chuckles with the whining from the beautiful doctor and that leads him to get another hit from her.

“Yahh…. Laugh as many as you can…. Paboo..”

“Hehehehe…. Mianhe…. You just too cute to be ignored…”

Ji Hyo can feel her cheek reddened after she heard the compliment form Jong Kook. Avoiding his gaze, she softly says;

“Arasso oppa…. I leave first…. Don’t forget to take your medicine….” Ji Hyo quickly turns to leave the place.

As she takes a step away from Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo suddenly stops and turns back to faces Jong Kook. As fast as the light, she kisses softly Jong Kook’s cheek. With a pounding heart, she ran towards the lift which coincidently opens for her to enter.

Kim Jong Kook who’s tailing her movement was stands tall, feeling shocked with the sudden intimate touch. Just like being struck by a lightning, he stands for over a minute, disbelieving the total truth happen earlier. Touching his cheek, he finally let out a wide smile, showing his tiny dimple in belief that it wasn’t a dream.

Entering his password, Jong Kook turns the knobs and enters his huge apartment with a happy and satisfied feeling with his mind set that all the moment earlier will be a great memoir for both of them.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Song Ji Hyo!”

Ji Hyo was about to open her room’s door when she heard her mother’s voice calling her from the kitchen. With her anxious face and throbbing heart, she slowly walks towards her mother who was standing at the kitchen with both of her hand at her waist.

“Yeh…. Omma….” Ji Hyo talks softly with her head down, avoiding her mother’s gaze.

“Where are you going? It’s 3 in the middle of the night. I thought you had your leave today. Mind to explain?”

Ji Hyo knows it was her fault to not telling her mother about the accident. She did want to tell her mother when she got back for a change earlier, but her mother not at home. So, she’s just having a simple change before she left to the mall to buy Jong Kook’s cloth.

“I…. I’m at the hospital…. My friend had an accident earlier. I’m the one who sent him to the hospital..” Ji Hyo explains slowly to Miss Song Ok-sook.

“Him?? Who is him?”

“Errr…. A friend… Just a friend.”

“Ohhh…. I see… A friend or now my big girl has namjachingu, huh?”

Miss Song Ok-sook teasingly speaks as she can see the anxious Ji Hyo standing in front of her. She didn’t really mad at her daughter for being late because she knows Ji Hyo can handle herself. She just upset that Ji Hyo didn’t tell her anything, and that makes her extremely worried because that kind of Ji Hyo never appeared before.

Put aside her worries, Miss Song Ok-sook step forward and cubs her princess cheeks and says;

“I’m not mad…. I just worried because you’ve not being the usual you. You always tell me where ever you going, but not today.” Miss Song Ok-sook says softly and pulling her daughter into her embrace.

“Mianhe omma…. I didn’t mean too.. I did want to tell you… But…” says Ji Hyo softly, hugging her mother back.

her daughter silk hair, Miss Song Ok-sook persuades;

“Gwenchana…. You’re at home, right? That’s mean you are safe.”

“Humm…. Mianhe omma…”

Releasing Ji Hyo from her embrace, Miss Song Ok-sook pulls her daughter to sit together at the barstool.

“What happen exactly?”

“Ermmm…. This morning I woke up early, so I thought I want to make a breakfast for you.”

“So why you had to go outside?” asks Miss Song Ok-sook, feeling the weirdness.

Song Ji Hyo place her hand on her mother’s hand as she say; “I want to buy some refreshment at Lizzy’s café. So I went there this morning. After that I decided to get back, and then the accident happened. He got hit by a car. Then, I follow the ambulance and send him to hospital.”

“Is he okay?” Anxiety can be feels inside Miss Song Ok-sook voice.

“He’s okay. He just got a minor injury.”

“Wahh… Was he a robot or what? Didn’t he get detained?”

“He did, but only for a few hours.”

“Humm…. But it didn’t explain for your lateness.”

“I’m the one who fetch him from the hospital. And…. “

“Anddd????” Miss Song Ok-sook was mimicking her daughter with her round eyes.

“He asks me to spend some time with him at the park, later then I send him home. That’s why I’m being late.”

Miss Song Ok-sook chuckles when Ji Hyo ends her word. Song Ji Hyo just stares her mother with a strange look.

“So you had a date at the park, huh?”

“Ahhh… omma.. Anii..” Song Ji Hyo whines, tries to deny and defending herself.

“Now…. Tell me about your boyfriend…” asks Miss Song Ok-sook with her calm yet excited voice.

Song Ji Hyo was flustered with her mother word. “Huhh??? Boyfriend?? Anii omma… I didn’t have a boyfriend…”

“Yahh… Don’t lie to me. Omma know you had one. If not, why you coming home late? Why have you learns about the rugby game? Why every evening you will spend your time at the field?”

“I… I…. err..”

“Yaish… Don’t ‘I.. I..’ me…” Miss Song Ok-sook pinch softly Ji Hyo cheeks.

“Anii… Omma… He’s just a friend. Not more than that.” She keeps denying.

Miss Song Ok-sook just stares her with unbelieving face. She’s clearly doubt her daughter denial.

Song Ji Hyo on the other side finally giving up with her mother’s intense stare.

“I’ll introduce you with him later, kure omma?”

Miss Song Ok-sook let out a wide smile without any replies came out from her lips.

“I want to sleep first. Goodnight omma. Saranghanda…” Ji Hyo wishes her mother and kisses her cheeks before walking towards her room. She feel relieves that she finally can tell the story to her mother although she didn’t mention the name of the person. And before she can enter her room, Miss Song Ok-sook voice out;

“Ji Hyo ya…”

In immediate response, Ji Hyo replies; “Nehh??”

“Hmmm… I… Anii… Nothing… Goodnight dear.”

“Goodnight omma…” Replies Ji Hyo and continue to enter her room.

 

Miss Song Ok-sook who stills at the kitchen starts to frowning and scratching her head. She seems worried for no reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter