Prologue

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All the costumers are wondering who is the beautiful pregnant lady that came, driving a red Mercedes S280 to Park Shin Hye’s Little Tin Drums. With long hair and pale yet fresh skin, the lady entered the café. Slowly, the lady walk toward the owner of the café, Park Shin Hye. The lady greet Shin Hye so warmly, seem like they were sisters , but the way of Shin Hye responds full with respect and honor. 

“ Sunbaenim. Are you pregnant again? How much child do you want ? “ ask Shin Hye shock  after greeting the lady.  

“ Shin Hye -ya . I had told you. Just call me unnie….  Hehehe.. Not quite enough for a rugby team yet.” tell the lady laughing.

“ Hehehe... Unnie...  Give a chance to the others to play in your rugby team.” tell Shin Hye with a smile.

“ Shiro! I want all my children to play in my team.” admit the lady as she continued to laugh. “Easy. Their dad as a manager, me of course as their coach.”

Later , when their laugh begin to subside, Shin Hye friendly massaging the lady stomach while asking “When the due date unnie?”

“Next week.” the lady answer, serious.

Shin Hye pierce her stare to the lady. “Mwuh ra go? Yah unnie! Why you still driving alone?” scold Shin Hye. “What if the time to labour come when you are still driving? Who want to help you? Yish . . this ahjumma so stubborn.” Shin Hye sighed.

“Jong Kook oppa also banned me to drive alone.” admit the lady.

“Then why you still be a thick-headed ahjumma?” Shin Hye continue to scold.

“Yah! Who you called ahjumma?” laugh the lady as she tell; “Jong Kook oppa not here. He’s outstation. He will back in 2-day period.” explain the lady. “I have something important to do today.” she continue.

“Is the ‘something important’ happens here?” ask Shin Hye mong-ly.

While they focus with their talking, one black-tinted BMW arrive at the back of the lady’s Mercedes. A short-haired lady that also pregnant come out from the car. The lady looks so cute yet elegant with a sweet smile at her face. She enters the café slowly towards them and stand behind Shin Hye quietly. She raise her finger to her lips – signal the lady to surprise Shin Hye.

The beautiful lady nodded with a smile. Then she answers Shin Hye question; “Neh. I promised Byul to meet her here.”

“Byul -unnie? As Kim Go Eun -unnie?” Shin Hye asked certainty without blinking her eyes.

“Neh Shin Hye-ya. I am here.” the lady behind Shin Hye finally spoke. In surprise, Park Shin Hye turns to face the lady behind her.

“Ehh . Unnie! Naega bogo sip-eosseo. I missed you unnie. I had been a long time you did not come to my café.” grab Shin Hye as she hugs Byul excitedly. The hugs continue for a several moment. Park Shin Hye place her hand on Byul stomach caressing the baby inside after they releasing the hugs.

As the caressing continues, Shin Hye spoke “Then when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter